MFP crush?

Options
I have noticed a lot of people flirting. Maybe it is just me, but no...it really isn't, it is obvious! Hahah. Was wondering if any of you are fond of anyone in particular on here? You don't have to say who of course!

Replies

• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    lmao! I LOVE this post! Definitely, yes I do, with a couple of people and no I'm not telling since I'm a married woman, lol. It's not hard to figure out though. :wink:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Wow you've seen flirting? LINKS please! I'm bored, I need the entertainment..nothing like a love triangle drama when I can't have unhealthy amounts of chocolate to assuage the fact that my husband is snoring in bed....gimme!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    did my wife put you up to this?:laugh:
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Haha wowwww I've definitely thought about this a couple of times =)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Yeah, I think she did. She's jealous you're using up all of her lotion on your feet ;)
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options

Danger! You are cracking me up!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

Yeah, I think she did. She's jealous you're using up all of her lotion on your feet ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BEST thing I have read ALL DAY.
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was asking myself this same question the other night. I'm seeing it too between a couple of my peeps.. Not sure what the dynamics are though? Maybe just feels like a safe place? I suppose like any internet site, caution should be advised.
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    some people just have a flirty personality. (like me- but i dont think ive showed it on here) some just tease around or make jokes.
    i dont think its a big deal. it makes things fun...or funny rather, to see some of them
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    some people just have a flirty personality. (like me- but i dont think ive showed it on here) some just tease around or make jokes.
    i dont think its a big deal. it makes things fun...or funny rather, to see some of them

Oh I agree, I just know that I personally think a few people on here are attractive myself!
  • marniehodges
    Options
    LOL! :laugh: Don't need to flirt...best hubby in the world right here. Told me today I was looking hot!! :love: I do know what you mean though!!
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! Links please - I want some late night reading too!
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow you've seen flirting? LINKS please! I'm bored, I need the entertainment..nothing like a love triangle drama when I can't have unhealthy amounts of chocolate to assuage the fact that my husband is snoring in bed....gimme!
    Haha! Seriously! I'm watching Intervention while my husband sleeps away. Give me some MFP gossip for the love of god!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You don't need links, its everywhere. As for crushes I think there are some pretty cute people on here - but I'm married and even though I have a flirty personality I try to keep it to a minimum. I don't need my peers thinking badly of me since its pretty blatant I am married and I make it known that I am LOL

There is even a MFP singles thread floating around here - pretty good drama there and fun to read when your bored LOL
  • GrokOn
    GrokOn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Best post I have read in a while ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    There are several folks I flirt with on here and have met some in person...it is all in good fun.:bigsmile:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a flirt by nature- but beware there are quite a few creeps out there lurking around.... I've come across a couple where all you can do is roll your eyes and think- Do people really fall for that ****?!
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    I am not a flirt as you know if you are in Team Naughtydog :tongue: but I do find the flirting quite uplifting and have had to throw a few buckets of cold water over the odd member. :love:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am not a flirt as you know if you are in Team Naughtydog :tongue: but I do find the flirting quite uplifting and have had to throw a few buckets of cold water over the odd member. :love:

*picking self up off the floor* You're kidding right?!?! :wink: :laugh: :noway:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    It what makes it fun....what harm is there in a bit of flirting....:love: Adds some spice to the day!