MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    And I've only really noticed a couple who I think are probably an item in their real life... so it's cute, rather than just creepy.....
  • misste
    misste Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    sorry ....love to flirt too, but haven't been on this site to really get to know too many people....but I'm sooooooooooooo very thankful for my fitness pal buddies.....they're the best!!
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    So many beautiful women, so little time. Yes, I flirt. Yes, I have a crush. Yes, I am faithful to my wife. No, a gentleman doesn't name names.

Ditto

And yep, ditto for me too :P
  • oldscratch
    Options
    NOT REALLY> and nobody is flirtin with me LOOK AT MY CREEPY PIC!! lol :0/
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    LOL! :laugh: Don't need to flirt...best hubby in the world right here. Told me today I was looking hot!! :love: I do know what you mean though!!

Totally agree with you :) I have an awesome Boyfriend!! <3 I would NEVER do that behind his back since I wouldn't like it one bit if he does the same. :)
    And Yeah, my BF told me he is noticing a rather sexy change in myself ;) Why flirt with anyone else if I have an awesome BF beside me! :)
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen much flirting yet but I find that so adorable! Two people committing themselves to better health and finding each other. Sounds like a great start!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Id fess up but I might embarass her......
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    WHO?????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Dang some people are just so uptight!
    Re: "please don't turn this to a flirty site", sorry baby, it's the interwebz, we're all adults. Flirting and attractions happens, just squeeze your eyes shut through the dirty parts and we won't scar you.

Re: "I'm so faithful I don't need anyone else or flirt with anyone else to be respectful to my SO" <-- I am happy for you, no sarcasm. Good for you!

I'm happily happily married, my husband is the icing on my cake!

With that said- the day I don't find other men attractive is the day that I'm cremated!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm confess I do have a slight crush on one on here and if he wasn't married I would flirt. :blushing: Not saying who. :noway:

Who??? who????? popcorn2.gif

Ok I'll tell you Shannon. It's . . . . (whisper whisper whisper) You can't tell anyone. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm confess I do have a slight crush on one on here and if he wasn't married I would flirt. :blushing: Not saying who. :noway:

Who??? who????? popcorn2.gif

Ok I'll tell you Shannon. It's . . . . (whisper whisper whisper) You can't tell anyone. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*GASP* :noway:

Back off, sistah!! He's mine!!! :angry: girlfight.gif
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    No one seems to be attracted to green pigs...:indifferent:

lol
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    With that said- the day I don't find other men attractive is the day that I'm cremated!!!!!!!

Amen!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    hahah... this is such a great thread... it's hard not to have a crush on people who are successful.

I think this says it best. You are all upbeat and inspiring, with the way you've taken control of your lives, and that is really attractive. I am happily married for one million years but I am super proud of all of you ... with your shirts off and stuff. Sometimes I have to click to see more pictures so I can be even more proud of you. LOL I consider flirting a public service. Makes people happier.

I have to admit too that I will look at ladies profiles that are attractive to me but never would contact or flirt with anyone unless it was obvious it was light hearted and for fun.

Thanks for the flirty PM btw.

:blushing:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I think it would be more fun if we all came out and said who our MFP crush was....

You first! :happy:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    hahah... this is such a great thread... it's hard not to have a crush on people who are successful.

I think this says it best. You are all upbeat and inspiring, with the way you've taken control of your lives, and that is really attractive. I am happily married for one million years but I am super proud of all of you ... with your shirts off and stuff. Sometimes I have to click to see more pictures so I can be even more proud of you. LOL I consider flirting a public service. Makes people happier.

I have to admit too that I will look at ladies profiles that are attractive to me but never would contact or flirt with anyone unless it was obvious it was light hearted and for fun.

hush.gif
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

hush.gif

Sorry.
    :embarassed:
  • dux1fan
    dux1fan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well, Im all for flirting and getting to know people...Plus, I am SINGLE!! Thats right!!! SINGLE and ready to MINGLE!!! HFA 32 yo 508 thin...seeking handsome 28-38 male, nice, career-oriented, charming, and gentlemen, must love sports especially ice hockey and HOT :) Oh wait, is isn't that kind of website? Hey MFP is free...Match.com is not...which I'm on. =)
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I'm happily happily married, my husband is the icing on my cake!

Exactly!!! Nothing wrong with a little eye candy!!!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu haha