Post your favorite Motivational Quote!

Options

Replies

• dawgmaven
    dawgmaven Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Never sacrifice what you want MOST for what you want NOW.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
    This is one of my favorites, but I've always heard it with "skinny"...I think it sounds sexier than "thin" lol!
  • jjeckels
    Options
    Their are two pains in life; the pain of discipline, and the pain of regret.
    or
    Shoot for the moon; even in you miss, you'll land among the stars
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Great quote! I heard a spin on it and it goes as such;

Grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change. The courage to change the one I can. And the wisdom to know that that one person is me!

My other favorite quote is;

If hunger is not the problem, then food is not the answer!
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change. The courage to change the one I can. And the wisdom to know that that one person is me!

My other favorite quote is;

If hunger is not the problem, then food is not the answer!

I like the spin on the serenity prayer as well as the original.
  • smrach83
    Options
    Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass It Is About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

this is on my wall!!! I was gonna post it but u beat me to it!!
  • wallerwaller987
    Options
    I love that quote... brilliant!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I have several.

"Knowledge is what endangers the brainless."

"'Trying' means 'attempting' without effort. 'Doing' produces results."

"I cater to a specific brand of a**hole."

"I am the best me I can be."
  • SallyGirl523
    Options
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown
  • britt_fit
    Options
    "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." :)
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    i like that 1
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    "it won't kill you"

I sort of use that as a blanket statement anytime I doubt myself or feel anxious.
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1)”
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

OOOh, I've always liked this one. :)
  • aholtz1
    Options
    I absolutley love this Thread :heart: :love: :laugh: :happy:

"The brick walls are there for a reason. They are not there to keep you out, the brick walls are there to give you a chance to show how badly we want something."
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options

Love it!
  • breannk
    Options
    bump these are awsome! :)
  • liveskinny
    Options
    "To be a champion you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will" - Sugar Ray Robinson

"Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together" - Vincent van Gogh

"you know when you get old in life, things get taken from you. that's part of life, but you only learn that when things start getting taken from you. you find out that life's this game of inches, so is football. because in either game life or football the margin for error is so small. i mean one half step too soon or too late & you don't quite make it, one half second too soon or too late & you don't quite make it, the inches we need are everywhere around us...they're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. on this team we fight for that inch, on this team we tear ourselves & everyone else around us to pieces for that inch, we claw with our finger nails for that inch, cause we know when we add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fu**ing difference between winning & lossing, between living & dying. I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die that's going to win that inch. & i know if i'm gonna have any life anymore it's because i'm still willing to fight & die for that inch. because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. now i can't make you do it, you gotta look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes & i bet you're gonna find a guy that's willing to go that inch with you. you're gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows when it comes down to it, you're gonna do the same for him. that's a team & either we heal now as a team or we will die as individuals. that's football guys, that's all it is......now what are you gonna do" - Al Pacino, Any given sunday

**he's obviously talking more about football, but when i think about all my goals in life it really is a game of inches...& you get there on inch at a time. the speech is on youtube because reading it won't do it justice, it gets me pumped everytime!

"i'm living inside a moment, not taking pictures to save it. i mean how could i forget it? my memories never faded, i can't relate to these haters, my enemies never made it. i mean i am, still here with who I started with, the game needed life, i put my heart in it....i'm tryna do better than good enough, what am i afraid of? this is supposed to be what dreams are made of.... burn it all, burn it all cause im starting fresh...i just need some closure, aint no turning back for me im in it till it's over." - Drake (:
  • liveskinny
    Options
    "Then I was somewhere else, and it was bright. A voice said "If you'd carried on practicing that song you almost got right, you would've been great. Bigger than the Beatles." It continued "If you'd carried on working on that book you almost finished, it would've changed the lives of many, many people." Then it said "If you'd tried to reach the one you loved just a little bit more, when you almost had them, your life would've been completely different." And I asked "Is this what happens when I die?" And the voice said, "Almost." "

"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves" Thomas Edison

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it. Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it."
-- Mother Teresa

“Those who suffer young are fortunate”

"People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered; Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies; Succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you; Be honest and sincere anyway. What you spend years creating others could destroy overnight; Create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; Be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. Give the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give your best anyway"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!