MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Nothing motivates me more to lose some lbs and get toned in the gym then some good flirting. I thought of having to see the other person in person is all the motivation I need.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think it would be more fun if we all came out and said who our MFP crush was....

I have a huge crush on Antipholous and he knows it. The end. :wink:

...but yeah, I flirt a lot, just because it's fun and I like attention. No other crushes, though.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    lmao! I LOVE this post! Definitely, yes I do, with a couple of people and no I'm not telling since I'm a married woman, lol. It's not hard to figure out though. :wink:

She has MAJOR crush on me (well... I'm the second option behind Dani... but eh, you take what you can get right? LOL)...

OMG! lmao!! I LOVE you!!!! xoxoxo

I'll take both of ya.....just sayin.....:bigsmile:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Should I be concerned that no one is flirting with me...!? Damn! Must... get... hotter...!

*flirt flirt*
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    umm flirting? where? hahaha

I wanna do some of that too haha

@ Nolachick..
    What you just did I'd have to refer to as 'chumming' sort of..you are putting your blood in the water and this is the internet. Be prepared to get many PM's now. Good luck!
    All you really have to do to get 'flirting' is just be on the internet and be a woman but now you've mentioned you WANT it. LOL :)

nope no PM's yet. Maybe I shud broadcast it that I'm looking haha
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Should I be concerned that no one is flirting with me...!? Damn! Must... get... hotter...!

haha u read my mind!
  • mkgirl
    mkgirl Posts: 25
    Options
    I have to say all the responses to your post have definately brought a smile to my face. Toooo funny! :) I havent noticed it but I totally believe it!
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Haven't been on here long enough to have a crush or flirt. But this thread is hilarious! I am glad it can be light-hearted sometimes and not just strictly about dieting & fitness.
    I wish some of the hotties I know IRL were on here; I love a little harmless flirting. But, alas, I only have girlfriends on here. :brokenheart:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    great thread :)

I don't think I do much flirting on here. Considering the majority are from the US and I am in Australia, it probably wouldn't matter much anyway.

P.S single also :)
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious - you guys make my day ;) x
  • crazeness
    Options
    I haven't been here long enough and I must be living under a rock because I don't even notice any flirting! lol

I know I can be a bit flirty at times IRL but it's all just a bit of fun.

When I opened this thread and started reading I was trying to think about how people could flirt on here. But then when you start looking at most people's profile pics the are mostly facial or body shots, so of course the flirting starts because you can be attracted to the photos and then their personality through their posts. :love:

Does that even make sense?? lol
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    There are a couple of very hot men on my friend list, and who doesn't like to flirt? Oh yeah, we already discussed that, as far as I am aware they are not married, lol.

I'm an outrageous flirt anyway, I love men ;-)
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Crack me up, more importantly, should you care!! I think you look hot...but I'm not flirting with you!!! :glasses:
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    This cracks me up!!! I can stay out of the fridge watching things develop between people. NO I WILL NOT FLIRT WITH YOU!!!:laugh:
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Kimi, Amanda C, Kuntry, Vicki. It is what it is =)
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options

*flirt flirt*

LMAO!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options

I don't think I do much flirting on here. Considering the majority are from the US and I am in Australia, it probably wouldn't matter much anyway.

Hint, hint....lol
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

I think that is why people act flirty around here. They throw whatever they want out there, and it really doesn't matter, we are from all over the globe and I think most of it really is fun and games, nothing to get to serious over. I really don't think anyone is going to be knocking at our doors. (at least I hope not, but if so, please be hot!)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I think that is why people act flirty around here. They throw whatever they want out there, and it really doesn't matter, we are from all over the globe and I think most of it really is fun and games, nothing to get to serious over. I really don't think anyone is going to be knocking at our doors. (at least I hope not, but if so, please be hot!)

Dammit...always a catch.:grumble:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Hint, hint....lol

Yea right? I am a married woman but ran to check that picure out! lol! Thank God my husband knows I am a crazy pervert!