lost 34.4 pounds (underwear pics, sorry!) 165.5 to 131.2

Options

Replies

• tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are at my goal, and about the same height as me. Keep it up!!
  • mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look ah-mazing! Your before pics look exactly like me and you're about where I want to be...but how in the world did you keep your boobs.??? I don't want to lose what little I have :D
  • ajohnson812
    Options
    i absolutely love love love this success story you look so fierce! this boosts my motivation level through the roof. you did a great job and you will do a great job on keeping it off too you can obviously do anything! thank you so much for being so brave and putting this up for all us weak newbies lol
  • willow_watson
    Options
    You look ah-mazing! Your before pics look exactly like me and you're about where I want to be...but how in the world did you keep your boobs.??? I don't want to lose what little I have :D

haha i didn't lose my boobs cause i had them done two years ago ;) i was an A (would've been an A negative with this weight loss) but managed to keep my D's cause they've been PAID for haha
  • willow_watson
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, and you're my new inspiration!
    I'm 5'7 too and started my journey on MFP at 156 pounds and now i'm at 145. My ultimate goal is 132 pounds, so i've got a while to go yet. But since we have really similar body shapes and heights, i'm so much more determined.
    What was your workout regime and were you at 1,200 cals daily?
    Great job!

yep i was at 1200 cals a day and i worked out 4x a week (cardio 30-45 mins including elliptical, arc trainer and spinning class). i did strength training for only about 15 minutes (machines only, no classes).
  • littlemissbogus
    Options
    Wow! Great job! We are the same height and I had nearly the same start as you and the same goal. I'm half way there. Thanks for the inspiration! You look awesome! Sometimes I feel like I'll never get there but your pix are proof we can! Woo hoo for you!!
  • etron
    etron Posts: 33
    Options
    hi everyone, this is my first post but i've been stalking this board since that start of my journey Aug 11, 2010. i'm 24, married for 1 year and finally realized i want to be the HOT WIFE and not the frumpy wife. i'm 5'7.5 and started at 165.5 pounds. i'm now at my GOAL WEIGHT WAHOO!!!!! (actually i'm about 4 pounds below) and i feel awesome. i couldn't have done it without myfitnesspal! and reading all of your success stories and pictures (that's definitely what kept me going!). so, here are my pics (i figure undies are no worse than a bikini so ehh)

v4p5jp.jpg

30u30xg.jpg

theses pics were of me at about 164. i didn't take starting pics cause i was grossed out at my lumpyness!

2rehdn7.jpg

5e8voh.jpg

n44rs.jpg

the biggest loss i've noticed is in my legs (who knew they could be so thin!) and in my face/neck. i still feel like i could lose a little in my hips BUT i'm afraid it will come off other places first and i'm not up for losing another 10 pounds to get 1 inch off my waist. this website definitely shows us how it is a LIFESTYLE change, not just a diet. i have had chocolate EVERY SINGLE DAY since beginning my journey, and drink a bottle of wine a WEEK (now in a night now) and i've also still eaten out once a week as well but i make sure i'm eating a healthier meal or not eating the entire thing. now onto maintaining, which is a scary thing...

This is really amazing. Congrats!

I have the same body type, starting weight, and goal weight. It's really good for me to see results like this. Thank you for sharing!
  • jimmymonkey
    Options
    Good for you...another inspirational story for me. Thanks for sharing it. You look great, Good Luck with your maintenence.
  • codexica
    codexica Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look lovely! And you have a marvelous hourglass figure :-)
  • Sammy_k715
    Sammy_k715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great. Good job. =D
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Great! Though there's no before pic to compare
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! How long did this journey take you? I just started a month ago and not seeing results but I am glad to see that you did 1200 cals because based on what other people say, I was thinking that was too little for me. Maybe I'll stick with it! I am even tempted to take a bikini before pic for later down the road when I can use it in my sucess story:)
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Never apologize for underwear pics like those, wow. Nice work!
  • TaniaDronsfield
    Options
    amazing job well done
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I hope I look as good as you when I'm done losing weight. Great job! I'm much shorter then you but I have bigger hips and I would definitely NOT mind having the curves you have once this weight is off me.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    all I can say is wow! You look amazing! Almost a little too skinny now! Congrats!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im jealous.. Can i make you my thinspiration?!! lol
  • danger2011
    danger2011 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And, its keeping me motivated because I want your hour glass figure. I was ready to give up and came here....and now I know that I need the next 10 to come off! I was happy to reach my goal of losing from 142 to 135....but why stop here!!! I am a new mom and what to be the hot mom that my son's friends are dying to come over and see! LOL!!

Thanks,

Katie
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous - well done.
  • blueeyeskal
    blueeyeskal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm hoping you can motivate me! thanks for sharing your pics! I also am 5'8 and currently weight 164, looking to lose 20 pounds! I had lost 50 3 years ago following weight watchers and working out. Since I stopped weight watchers I have gained 25 pounds pack. I joined this site on Tuesday, so far I like it! I have been working out 4 nights a week for over a month and no weight loss, scales goes up thought! Stinks! Brings down my mo-jo! lol But not giving up, summer is around the corner and I need to fit in all my size 4's again!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!