Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options

Replies

• barberella
    Options
    I would love to join too! I started four weeks ago on MFP at 189; am down 11. Goal weight is 140, and I'm hoping I can get down to 160 by my Vegas trip in April. I need all the motivation and inspiration I can get. This site has already served as an inspiration tool, and has kept me motivated to no end. So, let's all help each other!
  • barberella
    Options
    So, you definitely recommend the Wii Zumba?? I am hoping I get it for V-DAy...But that's a big hope! I may have to buy that myself. I love the Wii!
  • jenny1979x
    Options
    I lost 1.5lb so down to 175.
  • weightlossgrind
    weightlossgrind Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    173 :( a loss is a loss and ill take it, just wish it was coming off faster
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Page1.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Page2.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Page3.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Page4.jpg
  • aplozano
    Options
    Count me in. The first of this year I started my exercises and been watching what I eat. I joined mfp two weeks ago now and am very glad I did, my friend and co-worker told me about it. Now it makes it even easier to watch exactly what I eat. I have lost six pounds so far, need to loose another 30. I have always had such a hard time loosing weight on my own. Loose a couple, gain five!!!. Talk to every one soon on our progress Bye
  • BecciL
    BecciL Posts: 49
    Options
    2/7/2010 . Eating Right and back to RUNNING - 199.8 this morning!!!!

Good Job !! =)
  • savvynurse
    Options
    ok my weigh in was today.....181.... total of 14lbs down since I started in Jan......7 since I joined MFP,,,,So happy

Laura
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks BecciL!!
  • momofcami
    Options
    Hi Cynthia, how do I join your group?
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Cynthia Collin, for starting this fabulous thread and everyone else for your motivational thoughts. If it isn't too late, I would like to join. I weigh 170.25 and my goal weight is 140.
  • gregory05us
    gregory05us Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. This past Mon 2/7 I weighed in at 158.75 and would love to get to 130. It's 28 pounds but close to 30!
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm down to 223 as of today.
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Jokeoftheweek-2.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Hello All,

We all have that daily question, WHAT AM I GOING TO EAT ? A meal that fills you up yet stays within your calorie range....Well, I thought this recipe could be a nice dinner for you and the family. Easy, full of protein and vegetables and done in 30 minutes ! What more could you ask for ! Bon Appetit !

Recipeoftheweek.jpg
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    recipe sounds great, Cynthia!

Everyone have a great weekend and stay healthy!
  • stephaniee36
    Options
    Since the Super Bowl I have done well. I cant wait for weigh in!