Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options

Replies

• kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would also love to join. Losing weight with a buddy system works better than doing it by yourself!!! I'm currently 167 and would like to drop 30 lbs this year:)
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in too! I am currently 172 with 30 pounds I'd love to lose!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    I have been making my exercise goals every day for the first time in years! It feels great, even though I have many moments of wondering if it will do me in -- and many others making myself go even if I don't want to. Today I didn't get to the gym until 6:30 pm (when all the buff youngsters are there, providing great scenery but plenty of room for self-mortification), but I did it! Dinner never tasted so good afterwards. Keeping up with this group helps -- thanks, everyone.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I didnt weigh in Monday because I gained and now I have PMS....hopefully things will settle soon :embarassed:
  • stephaniee36
    Options
    I cant weigh in on Monday wsince I will be travelling. We are hosting the biggest loser contest at work, I weighed in yesterday at 181, which is 3 lbs for the week.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    2/12/11 - 180.8
  • niresupernova
    Options
    2/13/2011
    Down 1.5 lbs, weight is at 212.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    weigh in 2/13/11 - 213.6 down 7.6 this week
  • jennyfulgaro
    Options
    I would like to join if it's not to late!!??
    I'm at 153 and my goal is 120!
    Thanks, Jenny!!
  • jennyfulgaro
    Options
    Hmmm...how do I join?
  • raquell247
    Options
    Wooohoooo down 2bls today, its not much but I'm delighted!! Roll on next Monday x
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I didn't post my weigh-in last week, but I am proud to say I'm down 2 pounds since my last recorded weigh-in! Now weighing 222! 2 pounds to go for my 1st mini-goal!!!!
  • folsom082512
    Options
    Alright I finally had time to get my batteries and I am still 166.2! UGH..... I cannot seem to get the scale to move. I need some ideas to get rid of this last 30lbs.
    Do any of you have any ideas on how to resist coworkers eating out and a boyfriend who can eat whatever and not gain a pound? I need help!!!!
    I started a new job a couple of weeks ago at a doctors office and either they eat out or the drug reps bring us lunch. If we do not have lunch there is always people dropping by with cupcakes, cookies, or cake.
    Please leave me some ideas on how to stay strong!!!! Have an awesome weigh in everyone!!!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb this morning, yeah! Now at 168 lbs!
  • Tinkerbell09
    Options
    No change again this week! xx
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    still abstaining from the scale. Trying to focus on exercising and keeping within my calories. Have an injury to my ankle and I am no having to modify my workouts. Only made it through 2 weeks of Insanity, but I guess being able to walk is a little more important. Still very motivated to lose this last 25 pounds, but it is proving to be harder than ever.
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yay! I loss to report! I lost two lbs since last week. I'm now at 153lbs. :happy:

Happy Monday, Everyone!
  • jofmpls
    Options
    246.2 today, only a pound for the week but given how much time I spent off the wagon that's pretty good.

Also, finished my half marathon on rollerblades on Saturday. Benchmark time is 69m43s, now to get that under 65 and do a full marathon at 135m!
  • Vegas47
    Options
    lost 8 lbs!!! Yikes :)

last weight: 155lb
    todays weight: 147lbs

Thanks again for doing this, you rock!!!!!
  • lrobannon
    Options
    I would love to join this group. How do I join if its not too late. SW 172, GW 130.
    Thanks. Congrats to everyone on their success so far keep up the good work :heart: