30 day shred

Options

Replies

• daisabelle
    daisabelle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i just did level 2 on day 5...it was a killer! think i might have started it too early but i could just about do it.
  • busygirl1
    Options
    L1D7 today, was going to move to L2 but did 30 mins wii step before and was worried I would be tired. Will aim for L2 tomorrow. Also eating most of my exercise cals so feeling more energetic. Aiming for a jog tomorrow if the weather good enough after work at 2030hrs, will take the dog for security :0) Long day tomorrow...........:yawn:
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    L1D8 done!
  • smittmum
    Options
    level 1 day 6 done.....found it harder than yesterday! Struggling with the pressups, cant even do the modified ones but will keep at it. Good news is I have lost 3 1/2 lbs since in 6 days. Will keep at it...in no hurry to get to level two until day ten and only using 3k weights. Still finding it hard going but so worth it :-)
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    L1D8 done.. I am still having to do most of the modified push ups and the Jumping Jacks to Jump rope kill me. I want to move to level 2, but I think I am going to see how the next few days go with the Jumping jacks thing....
  • HannahWhitfield7
    Options
    Hi all just completed day 8 level 1 of the 30 day shred! I am doing this with some girls from work 10 days on each level. I am still finding the jumping jacks to jump rope challenging.
    Not long now until level 2 for me.
    Will be good to see how everyone else goes with this too :smile: its more motivtating to know people are experiencing the same thing i am! Good Luck!!
  • nellyp0oh
    nellyp0oh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow you all have a head start!! I'm waiting for my copy to come in the mail. Plus I have to get the okay from my doctor. I have a huge cyst in my ovary that sometimes bothers me. I am so focused I can't wait!! Can I join you all?
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, completed Level 1 - Day 9 today! One more day on Level 1, then moving on to Level 2 on Thursday.
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Hi Everyone, completed Level 1 - Day 9 today! One more day on Level 1, then moving on to Level 2 on Thursday.

I've got Day 10 today and moving up to Level 2 tomorrow. Did anyone get sore muscles again after moving up a level?
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm doing the 30 day shred and shred it weights-alternating days.. So, I'm on level 2 day 4 of the 30 day shred and on day 4 of shred it with weights.
    I didn't get sore when I moved to level 2, but found it a bit more challenging. Get ready for planks!:)
    Good luck shredding everyone!
  • tsamak310
    Options
    Finished D8L1 last night. Was able to all of the pushups (modified version) in the first circuit!! Finally! They have been so hard for me! Tonight and tomorrow are my last 2 days on level one! Then on to level 2 on friday! Really excited that I've been so committed to this! I feel accountable to the group so it makes me really want to do it!
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Level 1 done and dusted!!!

Level 2 tomorrow! Eeeeek!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    well had a crap day yesterday as I was at work pretty much from 0900-2000hrs and I felt almost every minute of it! Did not shred AND ate cookies! Today I hav a bit more energy and was just thinking about sitting on the sofa but reading the thread and seeing everyone's progress has inspired me so i am off to start level 2. Thanks all x x
  • busygirl1
    Options
    OK, got down to bra and pants in that one I was sweating so hard but:

L2 D1 complete :smile:
  • tsamak310
    Options

Great job for pushing through and getting it done!!
  • busygirl1
    Options

Great job for pushing through and getting it done!!

cheers hun!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options

well done. I find level 2 sooo much better :) level 2 day 2 done ( day 10/30 done )
  • smittmum
    Options
    Finished D8L1 last night. Was able to all of the pushups (modified version) in the first circuit!! Finally! They have been so hard for me! Tonight and tomorrow are my last 2 days on level one! Then on to level 2 on friday! Really excited that I've been so committed to this! I feel accountable to the group so it makes me really want to do it!

Well done you, thats fantastic. Have done L1D7 today and still struggle with the pressups...big time! Everything else getting better tho. Keep up the good work
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    L1D9..One more day of Level 1 and then to L2... I almost didn't do it, but decided to get off the couch and get it done. THanks for everyone's support!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Completed day 10 of Level 1. Time to tackle Level 2, Day 1 tomorrow :)