I'm 5'5'' and my goal weight is 135.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I want to be 125.
  • fantm
    fantm Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 140, but I'll see how I look/feel when I get there. Maybe 135? Actually, when I hit 150, I will be thrilled, since I haven't seen that number in a LONG time.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and aiming for around 130. This is the first time I've been anything approaching athletic, so I have no idea what my weight will be. I know that without a lot of muscle tone, under 120 is way too skinny on me.
  • azb9
    azb9 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5.5" and my goal weight is 169 ... But after reading everyone's posts maybe I should go lower!

I am currently at 200lb (204 is the biggest I have ever been). I have never been small, I have boobs, thighs, and a trademark booty. I think I was 165lb in high school when I was in the best shape of my life, playing softball and working out up to 4 hours a day.

Do you guys think that 169lbs is too high?? I was focusing on Body Fat % more than weight. Currently I am at 40% and I would like to be in the healthy range <25%.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 with a goal of 120. i've been there before and it was a shame that my head screwed things up.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 3/4 (every inch counts right?) my goal is 155-160
  • quegirl
    Options
    I'm 5.1 (shortie, I know) and my goal weight is 125.
  • andreapbaker
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5" and my goal weight is 110. I will be ok with 115, but am just starting this and as of yest was 125.
  • willrun4redvines
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 125. I have a smallish frame, anything lower than that and I look too skinny. 125-130 puts me in a size 4 and I'm honestly going for a size more than a weight.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am just shy of 5'6" and my goal is set to 150lbs. I am currently 220ish and in size 12-14 pants.. I started at 300lbs a couple years ago so I find it hard to see myself any smaller than 150, but will re-evaluate when I get closer.
  • crozierb
    crozierb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and fairly small framed, with a goal weight of 112-115. I was down to this (several lb less actually, but was too thin then) a few years ago but was then involved in track and xc... Hope it is still realistic!
  • cschick2317
    Options
    I'm around 5'4.5", 114lbs and have a small frame as well. Both my doctor and my husband have said they think I'm too skinny and would like to see me in the 120-125 range so my current goal is to actually put on some weight (muscle weight) and hit 120 and see how I feel there.

At my weight right now I'm a size 0-2 so 115 should be more than good enough for a size 4 depending on your hip size I guess (I am definitely not equipped with child bearing hips lol).
  • reasonablyvain
    Options
    I'm nearly 5'5 and my goal is 115 BUT if, when I get there, I decide I'm ok with 120 then I will stay there and if I decide 115 is too much maybe I'll try for 110. I have a smallish frame but I think I'm more of a mesomorph so PROBABLY 115.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Im an inch taller so sorry for gatecrashing

My goal weight is 126lbs who knows when I get there though I may feel like I need to lose more but for now thats where I wanna be! 14lbs to go :)
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I reached my initial goal of 145, then decided I wanted 5 more lbs off for a cushion. However, i am 46 years old, and my body has slammed on the brakes in a big way. Despite sticking with the program, my weight hasn't budged in over a month. I like to think that I have built lots of muscle, and maybe that's what has kept me at 145. I am happy at 145 and flirting with the idea of a bikini this summer...I can't believe I just said that!
  • GolfLady10
    GolfLady10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140 also. Would love to be lower, but I think 140 is more realistic for me. I'd love to weigh 115, that's what I weighed in high school. I think once i reach 140, I will go for more. Good luck to everyone.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 3/4" so I have always just said 5"5"... I also haven't seen ONEderland in so long I am not sure about any goals after that. I used to think I would be happy at 165 or so, but between self-motivation (new thing) and MFP, I think I may just go ahead and go for somewhere between 130 and 140.
  • LeggedEgg
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5' 4 3/4" :p, and 43.
    I was 102 at my lowest weight in high school & a size 7/9 (I notice a LOT of you say size 4 is a 27" waist? Where was I shopping in the '80's?!!). I'd love to get back to a size 7....but that was a lifetime ago!
    Weight wise I told my personal trainer I'd like to drop from the size 20/22 I was wearing 6 wks. ago at 232 lbs.down to a weight of 140-145, depending on how i feel at that point. She felt that was a "realistic goal, and that included weight training as I go...so it'd be a toned weight. ( I'm now in size 18's , thatare falling off if I bend over repeatedly...like picking up after the dogs. I found that out last weekend! hehehe. I currently weigh 217.4 lbs.)!
    Ultimately 130 would be fabulous! I friend's mother commented on how I had the perfect combo of curves & thinness at that weight, back when I was 17 though.
    I am top heavy & actually have weighed "the girls" @10 lbs.! Of course, that is one of the first places I lose weight, dang it. the only place you don't mind NOT losing. ;)
    So, long answer made short...130 Ultimately.
    First goal is under 200
    Intermediate goal is : 140-145
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 138. I'd be happy with anything between 135-150 though.