200 sit up challenge, Interested?

Options
12346»

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 is complete 21, 24, 18, 18, and maxed at 30 total 111...
  • DisneyMum
    Options
    Is it ok to still join the challenge??
  • reese66
    Options
    Is it ok to still join the challenge??

Sure, welcome to the group!!!
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Completed Week 4, Day 3 (column 3)

Set 1- 45
    Set 2- 50
    Set 3- 45
    Set 4- 45
    Set 5- 62 Max

Phew! I'm not doing the exhaustion test until tomorrow. For those of you on week 2 or 4, good luck on your upcoming exhaustion tests!
  • lauble
    lauble Posts: 47
    Options
    Okay, so I did my first exhaustion test today after starting the program....I was pleasantly surprised to do 40, yes 40 sit-ups! That is a far cry from the 12 I did to start in the beginning! If I wasn't encouraged, I sure am now!!!! PTL for keeping me motivated!!!!
  • reese66
    Options
    Ropedancer and Lauble great job!!! I just finished week 2 day 3 24, 25, 21, 21, and max of 31, doing my stress test on Sunday
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Okay, so I did my first exhaustion test today after starting the program....I was pleasantly surprised to do 40, yes 40 sit-ups! That is a far cry from the 12 I did to start in the beginning! If I wasn't encouraged, I sure am now!!!! PTL for keeping me motivated!!!!

This is evidence that program really works. Great job on your progress. That's more than double what you did during the beginning!
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Did my exhaustion test after week 4. Made sure to wait 24 hours after my last ab workout, and begin my test with unstressed abs. I was surprised that I managed to push out 130 (but wow were those last 5 tough!). This is a bigger improvement than I expected from my initial exhaustion test! Still unsure if I'll be able to hit 200 in two weeks (that's an awfully big jump!), but I know the last test allows you to do them in sets anyway.

Feeling very strong today. Considering I have a big day at work ahead of me, this is a good feeling to have.
  • reese66
    Options
    Did my exhaustion test after week 4. Made sure to wait 24 hours after my last ab workout, and begin my test with unstressed abs. I was surprised that I managed to push out 130 (but wow were those last 5 tough!). This is a bigger improvement than I expected from my initial exhaustion test! Still unsure if I'll be able to hit 200 in two weeks (that's an awfully big jump!), but I know the last test allows you to do them in sets anyway.

Feeling very strong today. Considering I have a big day at work ahead of me, this is a good feeling to have.

150, wow that is outstanding!!!

I managed 62 for stress test at the end of week two. Room for improvement but I happy with it :), on to week three on Tuesday!!!
  • ropedancer
    Options

150, wow that is outstanding!!!

I managed 62 for stress test at the end of week two. Room for improvement but I happy with it :), on to week three on Tuesday!!!

Actually it was 130. haven't quite crossed that milestone yet but hope to surpass it with this weeks stress test. Congrats with your progress!

Completed Week 5, Day 1 column 3 today
    Set 1- 54
    Set 2- 60
    Set 3- 45
    Set 4- 36
    Set 5- Maxed at 70

Feeling good!
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Well I did week 5, day 2 today and it went well. Is is just me, or did we lose a bunch of people in this thread?
  • reese66
    Options
    Lol, no you would be correct, we have lost a few but your doing great
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Well, looks like I'm not the only one who dropped this challenge.... :ohwell:

It's been so long since I did any of it, I think I'm just going to start all over, other than the first test since I would imagine I'm still in the same column. It hasn't been THAT long after all! :laugh:

Week 1, Day 1 tomorrow!