30 Day Slim-down-starting feb14/11

Options

Replies

• ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hahaha Sooooorry!! :tongue: Hahaah. Yeah I like the cold, but cold for us is 40's. Ive experienced 15's and 10's and would want to live some place like that. It was actually in the 80's today. Well besides that, Ive gotta get my workout done :( lol
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies we are doing this
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hiya girls good morning!!! :) im probably going to get a heads start on the 6pack video. Miami is already getting super warm and beach weather is here, so Ive gots to start asap! Lol hope you gals dont mind... Woooo today is the Quick workout!! Hope everyone has fuuun!! ;)

I could use some Miami warmth right now! I hate the cold. I really should live somewhere else, but my husband hates summer. So, he wins, apparently. :laugh: I tell myself that my living in New England is good for weight loss b/c my body has to expend more energy (and burn more calories) to keep warm. :laugh: Oh, a girl can hope....

Definitely get a head start on the 6 pack video! Let us know how it is. I tired it once, but, well, I won't need to wear a bathing suit for another 5 months, probably. I can hold off a bit. haha

So, just finished today's workout--Quick Trouble Zones!! I love this workout. I love BFBM more, but this one always makes me feel good afterwards. After spending 30 days loving 30 Day Shred, it happens to be my least fave of the Slimdown plan. Really strange...

I was going to try to squeeze in tomorrow's workout today so I coud take a rest day before Friday's weigh-in, but that isn't going to happen. I am going to try to wake up super early and get it done in the a.m. and load up on water during the day to try to flush out any water retention. I'm soooo nervous about weigh-in!!!!

Have a great night!!! Hope today was a good one!:flowerforyou:
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Great job!!!! Don't worry... I'm becoming obsessed with JM. I took my daughter to the bookstore yesterday and happened to go down a diet and fitness aisle. I stopped and smiled at a JM book. My daughter looked at me and I sighed, "Oh, I love her. She's my role model." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote]

:love:
    I think I'd do the same thing! That's really funny!
  • up2me2lose20
    Options
    TOmorrow onto Level 2 again! I'm beginning to like plank work. NOT!!!
  • ep_euphoria
    Options
    bump

love the look of this rotation :)
  • ileana84
    Options
    Ewwwwww Planks!!! lol Hahaha Shes a killer man. I did only 20 mins of the QTZ, but Im happy cause I previously had tummy issues but Im super happy I pulled through. I love it!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Quick Trouble Zones done! Finished it technically yesterday...i just didn't get online till tonight...well this morning..i'm up so late!

Anyone else hating the "Surrender" move..omg that has to be the hardest move in any of these workouts for me! Back to level 2 of the shred tomorrow..yay planks:noway:
  • up2me2lose20
    Options
    I HATE those surrenders! They make my muscles feel like jello.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yes, those surrenders kill me! I know we only have to do 4 or 5 of them, but it always feels like they go on forever! :frown:

Also, there's the tricep move (I forgot what it is called) where your arms are back and can't go in front of your butt..... That one has been killing my legs. My triceps seem to like it, but I keep losing my balance for some reason. I guess my legs are so tired at that point.
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Ewwwwww Planks!!! lol Hahaha Shes a killer man. I did only 20 mins of the QTZ, but Im happy cause I previously had tummy issues but Im super happy I pulled through. I love it!

is this one crazy hard???lol ....Jillian is going to kill us
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Ladies i pre ordered Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30 days,l hope u girls did too......good challenge.

Also do you ladies have the shred it with weight? cause that one and 6 w 6p could be our next combo challenge til we all get the ripped in 30 days.Let me know what u think.

BTW thanks for all your support, doing this together keeps me going❤
  • mishamae
    Options
    Ladies i pre ordered Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30 days,l hope u girls did too......good challenge.

Also do you ladies have the shred it with weight? cause that one and 6 w 6p could be our next combo challenge til we all get the ripped in 30 days.Let me know what u think.

BTW thanks for all your support, doing this together keeps me going❤

I havn't ordered Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30 days, but i should looks fun! I have seen shred it with weights at the supermarket, so I could easily pick it up :D And I have the 6weeks 6pack, so I could be up for next challenge :smile:

And I totally agree with you, challenges like this keep me going, doing it with a group that is so supportive and fun is so encouraging :)
  • lucielu2
    Options
    We are doing great, keep up the good work.Tommorow will be a hard one -i thought it was gonna kill me last time --lol but love all tahst cardio and gives u a break from weight.
  • misaacs6403
    misaacs6403 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in but unfortunately am leaving for Florida next week so I will start it when I get back. Love Jillian - have several of her DVD's
  • lucielu2
    Options
    I am in but unfortunately am leaving for Florida next week so I will start it when I get back. Love Jillian - have several of her DVD's

see u then hun , have fun
  • up2me2lose20
    Options
    I haven't ordered her new DVD yet. But I have the Sred it W/Weights and I can easily find the 6 wk 6 pack. I guess I don't have much experience with other work out dvd's but so far I have not been disappointed with JM. And ther results--gosh, I just can't believe it. And I'm not starving myself at all. I EAT!

I have a pair of pants that I have never been able to fit into (bought them a few years ago for a good $$ and just have been sitting in my closet because they were way too tiny --low on the hips, size 10 Old Navy jeans and for years couldn't even get the button to meet up with the button hole, lol -- and I slipped them on 2 weeks ago and they fit with a little muffin top, so I wouldn't wear them 'cause I hate that look. I put them on today and they about slipped off my hips! I dunno! I still feel FAT around the middle, but something must be working. I still have blubber to lose. But I see a 140 on the scale in my near future and I don't think I've been that small since before my daughter was born 11 years ago!!! CRAZY.

Sorry for the book!!
  • ileana84
    Options
    Eeek just realized the the BFBM ON demand is only 20 mins. Oh wellll....I tryi to get the full length done next time :)

At up2me2lose20...THATS AWESOME. Im glad you're doing so well. :)
  • lucielu2
    Options
    I haven't ordered her new DVD yet. But I have the Sred it W/Weights and I can easily find the 6 wk 6 pack. I guess I don't have much experience with other work out dvd's but so far I have not been disappointed with JM. And ther results--gosh, I just can't believe it. And I'm not starving myself at all. I EAT!

I have a pair of pants that I have never been able to fit into (bought them a few years ago for a good $$ and just have been sitting in my closet because they were way too tiny --low on the hips, size 10 Old Navy jeans and for years couldn't even get the button to meet up with the button hole, lol -- and I slipped them on 2 weeks ago and they fit with a little muffin top, so I wouldn't wear them 'cause I hate that look. I put them on today and they about slipped off my hips! I dunno! I still feel FAT around the middle, but something must be working. I still have blubber to lose. But I see a 140 on the scale in my near future and I don't think I've been that small since before my daughter was born 11 years ago!!! CRAZY.

Sorry for the book!!

We like the book , lol.You are doing awesome.Me too most of my weight is around stomach.I cannot wait til i get to 140 lbs.
    workout was awesome today.keep up the good work
  • mishamae
    Options

Sorry for the book!!

That is wonderful! Congratson having such great success with the JM workouts! Fitting into clothes that we've been keeping in our closets for years is always the best feeling! I have a few outfits I hope to fit into soon too!