202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • LisaYoung44
    Options
    You look amazing...I know you feel good and are proud of yourself.

You have inspired me today. I am new and am very frusterated.

Good for you. I can't wait til I can post and see a big differfence.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    a true inspiration

thank you for your story!

You look amazing, healthy and most of all happy. Congrats!!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE job Whitney!!! You're an inspiration to us all!!! You've kept going and you're right.....slow and steady is definitely the way to do it. I'm finally starting to understand that after so many times of losing quick and regaining. Congratulations!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow absolutely amazing! You are a true inspiration to me!
  • SharonDelorey
    Options
    You look great! Good for you! You are a real inspiration
  • marinkydinkydink
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing. You are beautiful, and valuable, and your life was given to you for a purpose. WOW and Yay YOU! Really, you are an inspiration to us all. Your mind will want to play tricks on you and tell you there is no difference. Don't believe it!! See yourself as the beautiful woman you are. Thank you so much for sharing. Many blessings to you!
  • weslfuss
    Options
    Oh my gosh! There is a HUGE difference, hun! It's definitely psychological. You look so much healthier and happier.
  • Suzy_B
    Suzy_B Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What I love most about your pictures is that as you got smaller your beautiful smile got bigger. Thank you so very much for stepping out of your comfort zone to share your pictures & story with us. In doing so you've inspired so many people, including me :)
  • drroduran
    Options
    You are incredible! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • AJB7
    AJB7 Posts: 1
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration. Thank you so much for being brave and sharing your pics. I am new to this site but plan on learning alot while I am here. I have lost almost 20lbs already and plan on losing another 80 for sure.
  • BernieGee
    Options
    You are beautiful! Well done
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Incredible. You go girl! Yes, not being able to see the difference is because you are seeing yourself through your mind's eye...the way YOU see YOU. The best way to see YOU is by seeing the photos. I didn't realize how big I had gotten until I actually saw ME in a photo and not through my mind's eye. Talk a bout a RUDE awakening! Anyway, trust that you look fabulous and keep up the good work. Posting photos not only helps you, but it really helps those of us struggling right along with you. Cheers!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! This is so inspiring and I can tell a huge difference. You look GREAT. Keep up the amazing work.
  • BA2JDMA
    BA2JDMA Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow, you are such an incredible inspiration! You look great, your pics really show a difference. Way to go!!
  • freewilly2
    Options
    Hi Whitney, I have just started up, my psychologist put me on to this site, seeing your photos and reading your story has really given me the motivation I need. I allso have plantar fasciitis and find it very painfull to walk so I have started bike riding, You look absolutly beautifull, you have inspired me to keep going too.
    Thank you so much
    Keep going
    Girl Power
  • bdeliab
    bdeliab Posts: 25
    Options
    That is deffinately inspiration. You look absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
  • IBelieve2
    IBelieve2 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you soooo much for sharing. I too am a very large girl...I have about 168 lbs to loose. I just joined the site yesterday and your story has already done wonders for me. The progress you have made is incredible and you look amazing!!!! Keep up the terrific work...it has and is paying off!!! :happy:
  • jstalittlecrzy
    jstalittlecrzy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much - you are an inspiration.........and you look marrrvoooooolous!
    My first worst enemy is food...........I will now take it one day at a time
    My second worst enemy is exercise...........I will now take it one day at a time
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Wow! Great work. You are an inspiration to us all. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!