Team Challenge! (2/21/11-3/22/11)

Options

Replies

• x_cylence_x
    Options
    I still need to grab that blast fat one! lol I was at walmart today going "i KNOW there was something I wanted to get from here..." lol
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    And at the rate I'm going, my team has it this week. Just sayin.
    Like I said, I must have had a pep talk with myself in my sleep last night. I woke up all CRAZY motivated like I've never been before! Maybe it was that 60 day mark that did it for me LOL
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Oh yea! I'm on alliej's team and we're so kicking some BOOTY this week! I'm back into the swing of healthly living! Re-started my couch to 5 K plan this morning!

I am on week 3 of c2-5k and really like it!

I'm on Week #4 and on the non running days I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme. Plus throwing in Yoga and core work every so often.

I am a C25K Graduate and I love that program! Congrats to you all for sticking with the program!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    And at the rate I'm going, my team has it this week. Just sayin.
    Like I said, I must have had a pep talk with myself in my sleep last night. I woke up all CRAZY motivated like I've never been before! Maybe it was that 60 day mark that did it for me LOL

I am glad your so motivated, just makes me more motivated to beat you haha. See, competition is good :) lol
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Its Wednesday - we made it to the middle of the week! How is everyone doing?
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    LMAO you'll have to work awfully hard this week lol
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ive been back on track and going strong after this weekend. Life is good, and I'm going to work hard, and actually commit to my health, my plan, and my teammates to get a good number on the scale this week!
  • loveme445
    Options

Im doing pretty good, now let's hope I can say the same thing for the weekend :laugh:

Everyone: Ok, I know this is a forbidden question but Im just curious. Do you eat all of your exercise cals, half of your exercise cals or none of your exercise cals?
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

Im doing pretty good, now let's hope I can say the same thing for the weekend :laugh:

Everyone: Ok, I know this is a forbidden question but Im just curious. Do you eat all of your exercise cals, half of your exercise cals or none of your exercise cals?

Apparently I don't eat anything (sorry I had to LOL) Actually it just depends if I am hungry or not. Some days I eat them all back, sometimes only 1/2 and sometimes not at all - it really just depends for me LOL
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ive been back on track and going strong after this weekend. Life is good, and I'm going to work hard, and actually commit to my health, my plan, and my teammates to get a good number on the scale this week!

Maria,
    I got my end don't worry :) You keep working hard and for sure we will kick butt .......just saying I was # 1 last week in personal :) With you on track we should do GREAT !!!! Let's rock it girl!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Maria,
    I got my end don't worry :) You keep working hard and for sure we will kick butt .......just saying I was # 1 last week in personal :) With you on track we should do GREAT !!!! Let's rock it girl!

Your going to need all the help you can get!
  • loveme445
    Options

Apparently I don't eat anything (sorry I had to LOL) Actually it just depends if I am hungry or not. Some days I eat them all back, sometimes only 1/2 and sometimes not at all - it really just depends for me LOL

LOL...Thanks for the info
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    For the exercise cal ? : I try to stick with my regular allowance, but on the days I feel, like really just NEED some extra fuel, I'll go ahead and eat some back. For instance last night....I have 2 servings of pb2 as a treat/snack before bed because I just knew I needed that extra protein for a good recovery. So I try not to ( i like to think of them as a bonus when I don't eat them back) but I don't feel bad if I know I need them.

Allie-- I couldn't resist...I had to take a peak at the scale this morning and I'm glad I did! We're going to really do awesome this week! My weight this morning for sure will remind me why I don't want to lose control over the weekend!
  • alliej
    Options
    For the exercise cal ? : I try to stick with my regular allowance, but on the days I feel, like really just NEED some extra fuel, I'll go ahead and eat some back. For instance last night....I have 2 servings of pb2 as a treat/snack before bed because I just knew I needed that extra protein for a good recovery. So I try not to ( i like to think of them as a bonus when I don't eat them back) but I don't feel bad if I know I need them.

Allie-- I couldn't resist...I had to take a peak at the scale this morning and I'm glad I did! We're going to really do awesome this week! My weight this morning for sure will remind me why I don't want to lose control over the weekend!

Maria,
    I peak every am ...just my way of staying motivated. We WILL do well.
  • Stooooo
    Options

I generally hadn't been eating back my exercise calories. With that said I am starting to think I am not getting enough calories. When I lost a decent amount of weight doing Insanity I was coming in right around 1800 calories. Lately it's been a struggle to 1600 and even though I lost a decent amount of weight last week. Not really losing much this week at all and I've really been pushing myself. So today I am going to try and eat at least 200 of my exercise calories and get me closer to 1800. We'll see how it goes.
  • alliej
    Options
    Yes, sweetie eat more !!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Yes, sweetie eat more !!!!!

Not as much as you would like dear.... lol
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    I had a really bad week, I dont think its going to be a good one on the scale monday.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Eating exercise cals: I know I'm supposed to, but the scale just doesn't budge when I do, for whatever reason. I still have 50-ish pounds to lose so I'm not too worried about restricting. So recently I haven't been eating them back and this week......I'm kicking some serious bootay.....just sayin'.....so ya'll better be bringin' your "A" game this week!!! :bigsmile:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    I had a really bad week, I dont think its going to be a good one on the scale monday.

DON'T GIVE UP on this week! There's still a lot of week left. Get back on track! You can do it!