March Morning Workout Challenge

Options

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Ran 7 miles this morning with hubby. Feel great (and hungry).

That is fantastic - when I work out w/ hubby I find myself pushing even harder
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I did my mini stepper, my shred, and my stationary bike this morning! I'm always glad to have the workout in my rear view mirror.!

You are done so everything else will be a bonus! Fantastic

Don't forget to add your morning workouts to the form - I will be posting results on Monday: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHBycXBwLWNYZjRYU1drTmd1YUlwS0E6MQ
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ugg I totally forgot this morning, which sucks. Yesterday I worked out at 6 am then again last night, it felt great! I'll get my workout tonight and then shoot for tomorrow morning!!
  • tmccutcheon
    tmccutcheon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have four kids and no time to work out except in the mornings before work and I am usually at work by 7:30am. So I try to get up and out the door by 4am so I can get a long walk or run in. I am going for consistency. This week I have been up at that time 3 out of 4 days with a 7 mile walk, a 4 mile run and a 7 mile run.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I know its late in the week but Im in!
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just want to say that the document we need to fill out is awesome!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I'm so glad you guys like the spreadsheet/doc/form! YAY! I will be making the cut-off (no more MFP additions) Saturday night and we will see how our March Morning Madness is progressing by Monday - can't wait!

Here is the updated form! We can do this!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHBycXBwLWNYZjRYU1drTmd1YUlwS0E6MQ
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Completed my 1st morning workout of the week! Yeah I had to really mentally prepare myself not to crawl back in bed. It's done JM 30-Day Shred level 1 - not too bad. I heard every bone poppin' this morning (hip flexors LOL?).

Okay can't wait to see how everyone else is doing! :yawn:
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone who go their morning workouts in already!!!! I honestly didn't think i would get up this morning because i could not fall asleep last night at all. But i actually woke up before my alarm went off and remembered the challenge. Went for a 2 mile walk and it feels so good to have gotten some exercise in already!

Thanks for the challenge!

Have a great day all!
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if this is still open! I've been trying to make self go to bed earlier/get up earlier so I can workout, so this would be a great challenge :)
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Good job everyone who go their morning workouts in already!!!! I honestly didn't think i would get up this morning because i could not fall asleep last night at all. But i actually woke up before my alarm went off and remembered the challenge. Went for a 2 mile walk and it feels so good to have gotten some exercise in already!

Thanks for the challenge!

Have a great day all!

That's fantastic - I love starting the day with energy
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I'd love to join if this is still open! I've been trying to make self go to bed earlier/get up earlier so I can workout, so this would be a great challenge :)

@zimzim23 - It's not too late! I cut off the additions on Saturday evenings just because we ran out of mornings - I added you to the form.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHBycXBwLWNYZjRYU1drTmd1YUlwS0E6MQ#gid=0

Thanks and get ready to get moving in the AM!
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    ahhh this is awesome! I want to join!! I hope it's not too late! I have been working out in the evenings, but I need to do mornings, because I start my new job on Monday morning at 8! YAY!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Alas, the exercise gods are against me today. Hubby was home, baby got up early, weights were missing (we found them in the laundry basket.) I've just barely finished doing my shred and still have to do my stepper and bike:grumble: I will get done, eventually.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    ahhh this is awesome! I want to join!! I hope it's not too late! I have been working out in the evenings, but I need to do mornings, because I start my new job on Monday morning at 8! YAY!!

We got you! https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dHBycXBwLWNYZjRYU1drTmd1YUlwS0E6MQ#gid=0

Let's get to working :happy:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Alas, the exercise gods are against me today. Hubby was home, baby got up early, weights were missing (we found them in the laundry basket.) I've just barely finished foing my shred and still have to do my stepper and bike:grumble: I will get done, eventually.

Yeah I was seriously struggling this morning. I had a whole conversation to myself and just pushed through it.
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    Wow!! That was really really fun! I did 50 minutes of Billy Blanks, Jr.'s Cardioke! I burned 568 calories! This first time wasn't really in the morning, morning.... but it will be for the rest of the time! :) You guys should try Cardioke! It's seriously fun!
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    By the way: I changed my user name.... I was lmchandoss... but that was boring. haha! :)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of cardioke. What is it? It sounds fun!
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    It's so fun!! If you have cable, you probably have it on demand. It's billy blanks, Jr. It's aerobics with Karaoke! :) OMG it's fun! I did it for 25 minutes and I liked it so much I did 25 minutes more! It's kinda like dancing the electric slide! haha! Try it out!