Just for Today

Options

Replies

• NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will not buy a bag a chips or any other salty snack because I need break a $20.00
  • NicoleL83
    Options
    Nicole (incidently one of my favorite names and the name of my oldest daughter:love: )

It is a great name!! I am also the oldest daughter!:happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Just for Today I will try something new. I tried ZUMBA and I loved it! A little sore. Okay alot sore but will do it again.:smile:

I love zumba.

Just for today I will not go home and stuff my face with everything in sight. instead i will drink water and chew gum until dinner is ready. :)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Just for the REST of today, I will eat what is on my food plan and not another morsel!
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will drink all my water and make sure I track it.

12 oz * 2 = 24 oz
    24 oz * 3= 72 oz (drank this at work. 3 bottles)
    8oz = 08oz

Total water today 104 oz. And 2 bottles of pop (591ml each).
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for the REST of today, I will eat what is on my food plan and not another morsel!

Picking up for the REST of today is great! Never throw in the towel.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remember that its the slow changes that last the longest!:happy:
  • NicoleL83
    Options
    Just for today I will remember that I can't control anyone but myself and my reactions to others
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will put my very best into all that I do!
  • NicoleL83
    Options
    Just for today-I will remember it's Friday not eat whatever you can and drink as much as you want day!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not be sidetracked by the Eggo Waffles that my little girl brought me for breakfast. I will work extra hard to eat healthier at my other meals.:wink:
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Just for today-I will remember it's Friday not eat whatever you can and drink as much as you want day!
    I think I need a new calendar too... I have one of those days on it too but I think most people refer to it as Saturday
    :happy:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will NOT be intimidated by the trials of yesterday. I will push through!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will NOT be intimidated by the trials of yesterday. I will push through!

I like that one!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: "Slow and Steady. Steady and Slow" a quote from Goofy's Big Race.

Goofy's Big Race is the Disney Book version of The Tortoise and the Hare. I read it to my children sometimes. Although Donald has a shiny and fast new sports car, it is Goofy, steadily plugging along in his old car that wins the race. I've been thinking about that a lot as I see "quick fixes" advertised. Lose 10 lbs and 10 inches in 10 minutes. Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Although those quick fixes may cause a person to lose weight and inches, the momentum isn't going to be enough to carry you through. Slow and Steady, plugging along may not sound as exciting, but it is what will get you where you're trying to go.:smile:
  • NicoleL83
    Options
    Just for today I will remember this a lifestyle change
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Just for today I will exercise for 30 minutes.
  • leigh33ca
    Options
    Nicole I love it!
    Just for today I will remember this a lifestyle change
  • leigh33ca
    Options
    Just for today I turned down the doughnut at Timmies. Now Hot Chocolate its your turn. No Rolling up the Rim to Win for me!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remember how strong I really am (and getting stronger all the time:wink: )!