Options

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    March Week 2
    Monday~4.5 10/weights
    Tuesday~3.5

Teresa, that is just amazing. All your work has paid off!!!!!! YAY!!!

Goal 80
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Fellow walkers!!

Constance & Alice Thank You!!! :flowerforyou:

My knees were killing me today so I walked slow at 2.6 speed and I walked 4 miles in 1hour 32 minutes. Thank goodness there was mostly a cloudy over cast. I think i'll stop trying to run up and down the hills they put in the park for landscaping, I think thats whats killing my knees.

Thank God for walking, because I can't do the Zumba Or 30 day shred or any high energy level exercise. But now I need to get serious about weight lifting, but still waiting to buy a weight bench. I'll have one this weekend even If I need to go back to Wal-mart.
    HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!!! AND GREAT WALKING !!!
  • Lesliet05
    Lesliet05 Posts: 148
    Options
    Well i got 2 miles in today, struggling to get motivated again, but it will get there. :ohwell:
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Hello Group :happy:

Just popping in to say I lifted weights for 10 minutes tonight. I know it sounds funny, only 10 minutes but its alot for me :bigsmile:

See you all in the morning after my walk .

Good Night!!!!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,266 Member
    Options
    Finally did some weight lifting tonight!
    30 minutes of weight training
    40 minutes walking
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I got in 2 miles yesterday. I've been doing the yoga routine every morning and I feel much more flexible already!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Hello!

Jenny -- WOW 30 minutes of weights, Thats Awesome. Great Job!!

I walked 5.3 miles 1 hr 57 minutes / Going to clean office tonight 6 pm, so I better get some weights lifted before I go.

Have A Great Wednesday Everyone!
  • Lesliet05
    Lesliet05 Posts: 148
    Options
    Got 4 miles in today followed by 3 hours of digging a pipe trench and then laying the pipe.
    To say the least I am tired, glad tomorrow is a rest day :bigsmile:
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Hello fellow walkers !

Leslie... WAY TO GO!! THATS HARD WORK. Lots Of calories burned

I Just purchased my weight set & bench at SEARS, The weight's and bar are being ordered and I'll pick up on Tuesday. YAY! Can't wait!

I just did 10 minutes of weight lifting

Have A Good Evening !! I'll Be back tomorrow :wink:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Tue 03/08/11 08:15 AMMarch Week 2
    Monday~4.5 10/weights
    Tuesday~3.5
    Wednesday~3.5 miles

Spent the whole day preparing a presentation for tomorrow and forgot to post until now. Looks like ya'll are doing great!

Goal 80
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Everybody!

I'm glad to see everyone has been busy walking and working out. I think I've finally got some things out of the way and can get back to concentrating on me a little bit now. I did the 2-mile big burn to get me started and did 15 minutes with the weights. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow but it's a start. Now if I could just remember the pin for my strength training ticker. It's looking like I might have to make a new one.

I am happy that I am maintaining my current weight in spite of the lower activity level and not logging my food as strictly as I should. But it's good to know that I can do it.

Everybody keep up the good work.
  • viggie
    viggie Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Well I got in two miles today and I forgot to put in the three miles I did on Monday. I'm kinda of proud of myself. I've been dealing with a lot of death here lately. But instead of eating everything in sight or not walking I'm still focused. So yay me!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,266 Member
    Options
    4 miles and resistance bands with Leslie. Felt great! Birthday cake at work today so I had to work it off! I think tomorrow may be a surprise potluck to celebrate my 50th and a coworkers 30th birthday. Love potlucks but so dangerous...

Looks like everyone's on track and doing great with their monthly goals. Good job!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi all,

jrbanta Happy Birthday!!!!!:flowerforyou: My 50th was last December, and my family through me a big suprise parity, and yes I did over do it, but I made sure I sent all the birthday cake home with everyone, so I wouldn't be temped the next day.:laugh:

just a quick check in, yesterday I walked 3 miles, but today I came home sick so I only got in 1 mile and a little yoga, and now I'm gong to bed....

keep up the good work everyone
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mid-week check in...

exercise.png

exercise.png

Keep walking, everyone!
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am back! I miss you guys!

I will be checking in again tomorrow. Don't have a goal yet just looking to get moving again.

It's been a LOOOOOONNGG Winter!
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    March Week 2
    Monday~4.5 10/weights
    Tuesday~3.5
    Wednesday~3.5 miles
    Thursday~3 miles

Off kilter today, hope I perk up!

Goal 80
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! May I join you? My son informed me that he wants to go visit his aunt this summer in Wellington, CO. At the price of gas... I figure we'll have to walk there... lol. So, I decided to make that my "goal" (No - I won't seriously walk there... but it's a fun treadmill goal). So - my goal is to walk 1226 miles... we'll see how long it takes to get there!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    WELCOME SONJAVON and welcome back Panda :flowerforyou:

Hello All fellow walkers!!

I just finished walking 5.1 miles. I walked to Pompano Park and walked inside 1 mile and then back home. I wasn't really in the mood today, I had to wear a knee brace, But I got through it at a moderate pace. Sunny & a little over cast, breezy and 80 degrees.
    As soon as I walked back in the house it started to rain YEAH!!! :happy:

You All Have a GREAT Thursday!!! Might be back tonight to log my weight lifting :happy:
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join? I would love to.