SWaT Walking Group

Options

Replies

• cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did not log any walking last week but I did go to the pool twice to swim laps. Tonight is my sons first outdoor soccer practice of the season so that should give me an hour or so to walk at the park.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Monday~ :<0
    Tuesday~ 2 M/15mW

Well it's a start! Onward and upward!
  • TATennis
    TATennis Posts: 49
    Options
    Good Morning! :flowerforyou:

Im still not enjoying this new time change, Alarm set for 7 am & I wake look at the darkness and try to go back to sleep :bigsmile:

Sonjavon .... Feel better soon {HUGS}
    Jenny ......... I feel sore & Just one night of a good workout, Im not feeling strong just yet LOL
    I Can't wait to see some results, Im hoping by 2 or 3 months :bigsmile:

Okay! I've checked out my calendar & I'm setting my weight lifting goals for { Sunday , Tuesday and Thursdays }
    For 30 minutes each day / SO, for the rest of this month I need to get 210 more minutes IN
    OH, I almost forgot I walked 3 miles on the treadmill this morning

Sandy! That didn't work for me today :ohwell: next time maybe :blushing:

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Well I've worked out so faithfully lately but my legs and arms are sore from lifting weights and my joints are sore from exercise. I hate arthritis! Last night was a restless night of sleep so I'm taking a day of rest today from formal exercise to give the muscles and limbs a break. I'll be back at it tomorrow. I did walk with friends shopping in a boutique area of St. Paul today and made good choices for food today. So happy walking and lifting everyone and I'll catch you tomorrow:smile:
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello,

It was a nice day today in the 40's walked 1.4 miles on my lunch break. It's so nice to be out doors again.

Have a nice night everyone!
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Tuesday~ 2 M/15mW
    Wednesday~3M/ISO

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

I've been getting more walking in but what I am REALLY proud of is that I have been doing my little Hatha Yoga routine every morning. I can already feel the difference. I wonder why I ever stopped!

Not much time for the computer lately but I have been doing well. Sticking to my eating plan and have cut out all added sugar. So far, so good!

Have a great day, all!
  • jrbanta
    Options
    50 minutes low impact aerobic walking/dancing
    80 minutes of cleaning moderate effort
    20 minutes of strength circuit training
    10 minutes stretching

Now time for my shower and running errands. Beautiful sunny day in Minnesota and I have some windows and my front door open to bring in fresh air. Spring is coming!
  • TATennis
    Options
    Hello Walking Group!

pmjsmom ---- Thats Great! your eating well and cutting back on your sugar The Haltha Yoga that your doing is that on a DVD? or do you go to classes?

Jenny
    Fantastic workout! Smells like Spring is in the air :wink:

I finally got my weight bench put together and all my weights set up. So after work today I quickly stuck in 10 minutes just on my legs since they have been badly neglected.
    I had an early job schelduled this morning and I have one tonight So I only got 30 minutes on the treadmill. :grumble:

Hey guys! a few of you that know me :bigsmile: . I'll be coming out soon LOL.... There's a weight loss challenge Im on and the half way mark is this friday & we need to Put our before pictures & our half way pictures on our signature page ( If we can all figure out how to do that). So What the heck, What's the name of that song? " I'm coming Out, I want the world to know got to let it show" I'm not sure who sung it, Im thinking Gloria Gainer??

I'm so happy Wednesday's almost gone. HAVE A Wonderful rest of the week :wink:
    :heart: I Luv you all! Thanks for all the snow stories & support you've given! I love this group!!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

It's Friday for me! Yay! 4 days off to get some stuff done around the house and hopefully some exercising too. I should have started off with a nice long one tonight but I have a sinus headache that I hope is gone by tomorrow.

TTYL

Sandy
  • TATennis
    Options
    Good Morning Walkers! :happy:

Happy St.Patricks Day!!

I finally got back with my walk today, I walked 5.7 miles to the Mall & back home. The last two days was the treadmill :grumble:

Tonight is weight lifting :smile:

Tomorrow is weigh in & new picture (nervous)

Have a Great Day, Thank Goodness Tomorrow is Friday.
  • jrbanta
    Options
    TATennis- you are doing great with your walking and your weight lifting. Congrats to you!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I got my walking in early today, early for me anyway. I did 5 miles of WATP. I put in a 3-mile workout and then decided to do 2 more.
  • jrbanta
    Options
    Way to go Sandy! I feel a little guilty because exercise is not in my plan today. I'm sore and have to do sorting/cleaning/ with closets and bedrooms today. I'll hit the exercise again tomorrow. Not sure I will make my goal of 180 minutes of strength training this month. It may be more like 120 minutes. It's a start anyway.
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Tuesday~ 2 M/15mW
    Wednesday~3M/ISO
    Thursday~3M/ISO/W10

• AliceLMS
    Options
    Tuesday~ 2 M/15mW
    Wednesday~3M/ISO
    Thursday~3M/ISO/W10
    2M

• TATennis
    Options
    Hi There!

I got my 30 minute weight training in :drinker: . This is not easy :ohwell: , but it's doable If I didin't have the weight bench sitting right next to me, sitting by my computer, I don't think Id remember LOL

I logged my walking in this morning.

YAY! Tomorrow's Friday. The week went by to slow for me ugh!

Thanks Jenny :flowerforyou:

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Walked 2 miles yesterday, 1.4 miles today.

On a good track. Have a good day!

Dawn
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday morning, everyone!

Looks like we may have a dry day (and, dare I hope--dry weekend?).

I've been walking every day, though my distance varies. I have no idea if I will make my goal or not but I have decided that the important thing is to move every day!

TAT--That song is "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross, though others have sung it, too.

Sandy--I hope you are enjoying your days off!
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Tuesday~ 2 M/15mW
    Wednesday~3M/ISO
    Thursday~3M/ISO/W10
    2M
    Friday~2M