Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)

Options

Replies

• sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you guys who lost inches that fast!! That's awesome! I took my measurements the first day also (and pics, of course!!!), but I'm not gonna weigh or measure until the end of the 30 days. Can't risk discouragement.

I wanted to try Level 2 last night (yesterday was day 4 for me), and I LOVED it.... I actually rolled out of bed at 5:30am just to do it again. I already feel stronger than I did last week, and more confident that I can push myself during the workout and my runs, too.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5.... OUCH!!!!

My knees were not cooperating, a twinge here & there.... so I didn't give 100%... more like 85%

Hopefully tomorrow is better!

PS... I still did the Turbo Jam Learn & Burn class afterwards....!
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Did day 7 last night......day 8 tonight.......I am worried about moving up to level 2.....I don't know if I can do it!!!

Really, I just want to do it the 30 days like the video is suppose to be done...Just so I can say I did it!!!

Not sure if I will ever do it again after I am finished.........why? I dread it more than any other work out.........
    hey have you tried level 2?i actually prefer it to level one..apart from the cheer squat things near the end..you should give it a go an see what you think..an remember you can stick wi the modified moves :-)
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    :happy: I did day 6 level one last night (I skip Sundays) I was so worried about being sore this morning, last night was rough! but I am good just a little tightness!! :)

Today is tuesday so this is when I measure :( here we go the being accountable part...
    at the start of 30 day shred weight 185, after 1 week 184
    waiste 37in after 36in
    hips 45in after 43in (most excited about that!! cant wait for that 3rd boob to be gone!!)
    I think I have done fairly well!! I hope everyone else is having good results to!!:happy:
    hey that's great,i was bit disappointed wi not Havin a weight loss but if the inches are going then that's great to me..:-)
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1 Done!! Missed yesterday but back on track today!! :flowerforyou:
  • jbgypsy
    jbgypsy Posts: 13
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 was much easier today.. I spoke about this challange at work today and now i really dont want to screw up and not do it, people are watching now to see if it works.. lol

1847530.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

exercise.png
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Finished day 8 level one!!! 2 more days and then on to level two..

Cheylaing: NO I have not tried level two......it just worries me that it's a level above level one!! But I am going to do it!! even if it is 99% modified!!!!

OH on a more positive note: I can do 33 push ups now!!! Yea....they are girlie push ups!!! But when I started working out back in December....I could only do 2!!!!!! Yeah me!!!!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :happy: I did day 6 level one last night (I skip Sundays) I was so worried about being sore this morning, last night was rough! but I am good just a little tightness!! :)

Today is tuesday so this is when I measure :( here we go the being accountable part...
    at the start of 30 day shred weight 185, after 1 week 184
    waiste 37in after 36in
    hips 45in after 43in (most excited about that!! cant wait for that 3rd boob to be gone!!)
    I think I have done fairly well!! I hope everyone else is having good results to!!:happy:
    hey that's great,i was bit disappointed wi not Havin a weight loss but if the inches are going then that's great to me..:-)

Thanks!! If you lost inches but not weight you still did great that just means you built some muscle in there!! Good job!
    I might try level two tomorrow night, you said you like that one better right? I am ok with level one but I hate the pushups and even though I can see a huge improvement since last week I might want to change it up a little....
  • SSampley
    Options
    Finished day 8 level one!!! 2 more days and then on to level two..

Cheylaing: NO I have not tried level two......it just worries me that it's a level above level one!! But I am going to do it!! even if it is 99% modified!!!!

OH on a more positive note: I can do 33 push ups now!!! Yea....they are girlie push ups!!! But when I started working out back in December....I could only do 2!!!!!! Yeah me!!!!

I am impressed!! 33 push ups is great I am doing good to do 8 good ones with about 5 crazy ones hahaha!!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad..I did two days and then haven't done anything since. :( I have reasons (sick, ankle problems, etc) but really I just didn't do it. The one day I was sick I am giving myself a break on. The others I am not. I couldn't do the cardio because it killed my ankle to the point I could barely walk, but I could have replaced her cardio with something a little less jumpy. I just didn't do it. So today I am back at it. I will be behind everyone but I am going to finish this!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    My arms are sore!!! I was trying to figure out a goal I coud do during each level... Level one was working on my push ups!!! It probably should of been jumping jacks....but I hate jumping jacks...so I think there is a mental block that I can get over yet!! So, I focused on that 2 30 second push up time!!! I can feel the guns building in my arms!!! LOL!!! I walk around the house...asking my kids and hubby to feel my arms!!! I think I am driving them crazy with it!!! But I am proud....haven't felt muscle in my arms.....since High school!!!!
  • jbgypsy
    jbgypsy Posts: 13
    Options
    good for you, keep showing off to those kids and hubby:happy: :happy:

I did another day of shred. level 1 day 6

exercise.png
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I didn't do any today... and I don't think I'm going to do any for a couple of days.... because I've been getting the odd twinges in my knees after each session. I don't get that problem after using my treadmill....

So, I'm going to take a break for a bit and do Turbo Jam instead.... I tried it for the first time yesterday.... was good!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad..I did two days and then haven't done anything since. :( I have reasons (sick, ankle problems, etc) but really I just didn't do it. The one day I was sick I am giving myself a break on. The others I am not. I couldn't do the cardio because it killed my ankle to the point I could barely walk, but I could have replaced her cardio with something a little less jumpy. I just didn't do it. So today I am back at it. I will be behind everyone but I am going to finish this!

Hi Shallo,
    I don't know if you saw it but a few days ago you where looking for cardio suggestions regarding your ankle, I posted a reply that had comments about how my workout was going but also a paragraph to/for you letting you know what I did for cardio, as I also have a bad ankle. It's just a suggestion but I hope it helps. :smile:
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Hi Shallo,
    I don't know if you saw it but a few days ago you where looking for cardio suggestions regarding your ankle, I posted a reply that had comments about how my workout was going but also a paragraph to/for you letting you know what I did for cardio, as I also have a bad ankle. It's just a suggestion but I hope it helps. :smile:
    I missed that one. I'm trying to keep up with the thread but sometimes I lose where I was. lol!
    I think I can do the jump rope part as long as I don't go too high, and the punches, so I will do those.
  • HiJam
    HiJam Posts: 22
    Options

Shallo, just because you trip doesn't mean you throw yourself down the stairs :wink: ! You can do it! Maybe you could take it a little easier so it's less uncomfortable/intimidating?
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Today I do Day 18, Level 1. Feeling good, still modifying over 1/2 of my push ups. Keep striving ladies!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Day 9 down....day 10 tonight!! Have not missed a day yet.....but I can feel it in my body!!! I miss the rest day!! I am determined to do the 30 days in a row!! Tomorrow will be the start of level 2~~ I am going to get my hubby to take pictures before level 2 starts...so I will have beginning pictures, level 2 pictures, level 3 pictures and then final pictures......I probably will never post them...but I want to see if I can tell a difference!!

Good luck everyone....Let's keep going!!!
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Since starting 30 DS, I've started to get muscle cramps in my arm, never had that before.
  • SSampley
    Options
    day 8 level one down...I still modify push ups and I do take a little break with the last crunches..but overall I am doing very well...I think I am gonna try level 2 tonight just for a difference..I think I can quote the video so might need a little change..

some of my muscle have been sore afterwards and my husband will help me stretch them out and that has helped alot! so I recommed extra stretching if you need it!