30 day shred for march anyone??

Options

Replies

• jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 yesterday and day 2 this morning, loving it!! Totally kicking my butt because I am so out of shape, but love the pace how it is non stop and she is encouraging!! Looking forward to results! Thanks for everyone's post about their experience with the shred, really helped motivate me to do something!!

Good luck to everyone!! :)
  • jaglover04
    Options
    Quick Question, how do you log your shred under exercise?
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I log as 28 minutes general circuit.
  • jaglover04
    Options
    Okay I was just reading that on spark people as well, thank you!!
  • tanisha36
    tanisha36 Posts: 20
    Options
    I just ordered my DVD yesterday. Late is better than never! I hope to begin by this Sunday. Really excited and looking forward to shedding this weight. Nothing else is really working for me, getting frustrated. Need a jump start to keep me motivated. I hope this works.....good luck;)
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options

I log it as circuit training. It's not just any aerobics exercise because you are incorporating weight training.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to have the energy to do L1D5 today. I usually exercise in the morning, but my morning have been very busy. My 3 year old daughter (my exercise buddy) is usually begging for a workout session, so I promised her we'll do it later.

I continue to do other physical activities during my lunch break, and I usually crash when I get home. Hoping today is different.
  • kh0215
    kh0215 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well- please feel free to add me as a friend. Completed L1D1 last night.
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options

I log as general circuit training too, but only 20 mins as don't count the warm up or cool down!
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    Day 7 completed. Feel really proud of myself once I've finished the workout, today was by far the best day yet!

Kinda disappointing though as last week and my first week only 1lb loss plus no difference on inches either! I feel much fitter in myself but so far has done nothing for my shape? :(
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    L1D8 - Still going strong! Feel heaps better every day :)
  • jaglover04
    Options
    L1D4 completed this morning :)!! I almost got through the entire thing with full intensity, but not completely!! Feeling good and hoping in another week I will start noticing a difference!!
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    confession time...i had a bad week and fel off the wagon completly....so back on tonight and omg i really regret not getting my shred every day im back to square one!!! i only did 20mins!!!!

im so peed offf with myself!:angry:
  • rorkos
    rorkos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have some catching up to do, but I am in starting tonight .Hope Is not to late :indifferent:
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Going to level 2 tomorrow!! Not seeing any weight loss yet, but my clothes most def feel better on. I feel tighter, if that makes sense in a G rated way lol!

Hope eeryone has an awesome weekend!!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm game, I need some fitness motivation!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    And I have all of those that you listed.:)))
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    OMGGGG LEVEL TWOOOOO... was almost the end of me. But I will be back at it tomorrow!
  • Maripositabonita
    Options
    HI! Where do I get all these videos you guys are talking about? :-)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 on my 10th day, level 1 was starting to get easy and was getting bored with it. I'm on day 11 today. Level 2 is tough! Lots of twisting and turning. Not easy..hoping it will in time.