On Feb 19th, 2011- - - 238.4
    On Feb 12th, 2011 - - -238.6
    On Feb 5th, 2011 - - - 242.6
    On Jan 29, 2011 - - - 245.4
    On Jan 22, 2011 - - - 246.8
    On Jan 15, 2011 - - - 247.8
    On Jan 9, 2011 - - - 248.4.
    On Jan 2, 2011 - - - 253.4

This has been an excellent week. This was actually my rest week in P90X (lot of stretching and Yoga) so I did not work out vigorously as usual. However, my wife and I are doing a 3 day fruit and Veggie Cleanse. Today is my last day of the cleanse so I am sure if I waited to put in my weight tomorrow they will be even lower but my OCD forces me to put it in the same day every week lol.

I CAN'T WAIT to have some REAL FOOD tomorrow!!!!!

I hope you guys are doing well!
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ate like the fattest fatty last weekend, and spent all week trying to make up for it. I'm up a pound.

3/12/2011: 229.2 lbs

Congratulations to both tvision and apollo on their losses this week. Also, I hate them both. :P
  • thomasvision
    thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    LOL at Omaha. Thanks man. Just like you tell me all the time "your setting up for another big number!" :-)
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Only lost a pound this week. Down to 265lb. Pan Pizza is bad for you!! :-)
  • spinndrift
    Options
    Stayed at 239 for the second week.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Had a great week with a 3 lb loss.
    Current weight 270.
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    Can I get a reset on this last week :laugh: :)

• cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Can I join in ? Is it too late ?
  • mackoy809
    mackoy809 Posts: 36
    Options
    Todays weight 252.5 lbs - lost of 1.5 lbs from last week
    Last weeks weight - 254 lbs

Yah i went to my storage and grab some old pair of pants and shirts and yeah my favorite jacket from 4 yrs ago. Just bought some new scrubs for work.

Keep the good work guys dont be a couch potato this coming 2-3 weeks specially its MARCH madness already. Hopefully we will not gain weight.
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    226.6 today. I'm happy with that!

These days the numbers haven't been moving much for me so I'll take it. Though it could of been better because I ate a lot more than usual yesterday.. more than usual being.. over 1000 calories of cake. Hm.. woops lol
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    After a full week holiday I feared the worst, but no real damage was done. Hardly any progress also, but next week will be a more normal week (no more breakfast with fresh kaiserbrotchen and milk directly from the cow:-). So CW is 116.2 and LWW was 116.4.
    Succes you all
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    CW: 399.8

Down .8 lbs from last week, not much but after a family reunion this past weekend I'll take it. I'll be back on track and back in the gym tomorrow.
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    No move this week - dammit!.

After stalling for a few weeks then a drop last week I felt really confident that things were working again and I'd reach my 1st goal this week (under 300Lbs). Alas, not to be. Got to stay positive though.
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Reporting in at 230.2 lbs!

Will post results later tonight.

Anyone is welcome to join! Just give us this week's weight, last week's weight, goal weight, and starting weight. Then, please post your weight every Saturday or Sunday (same day every week though).

Good job men! For those of you who had a slow or bad week, don't worry! This week is a new one!
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to thomasvision taking his second week at #1! We're 10 weeks in now - a few of you have been on this forum from day 1. We've been working really hard and had a few weeks here and there that weren't so great. However, look at the stats! All of the consistent posters have lost at least 15 lbs and most of us more than 25! That's an awesome accomplishment in 10 weeks!

So, whether you lost a few or gained a few this week, remember what you have accomplished over the last 10 weeks. If you have been logging it consistently with MFP, go to Reports and display your weight report for the last 90 days and take a look at what you have accomplished. Good work men!

week10.bmp

This week's topic: you all have listed a weight goal. Please share with the group why you picked that goal. Share with us 3 reasons why you want to be at that goal.

I'll start: My goal is 210. I know that ideally, it would be good for me to be less than that, but 210 seems like a decent goal for this year. My three reasons:
    1) My family - I have a wife and two small children. I want to be able to support them in every shape and form possible until I'm a very, very old man. I need to get this weight off so I can definitely live that long!
    2) Myself - it's such an awesome feeling to be more fit, be rid of the weight I used to carry - it truly makes me happier
    3) So that I can participate in any kind of activity. Especially as my kids are getting older, I want to be able to run, jump, and do anything. Being at 210 (or less) seems like it will help me be more physically able.

Alright Men! Let's make this a killer week!

1334262.png
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    The 200 I chose was simply by convenience. It was also helpful mentally because it seemed reachable. When I was around 260 the thought of being in the 100s just seemed so far. I'm still keeping it as my goal, but whether or not it is final is yet to be determined!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    This week's topic: you all have listed a weight goal. Please share with the group why you picked that goal.

1) That's the maximum weight for a healthy BMI for my height.
    2) ???
    3) ???
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I picked my goal based on it sounded good to me and sounded doable. More mental than anything.

3 reasons.

1. My family - I want to be around for them. My last 4 or 5 physicals at work I had high cholesterol (220) and BP
    2. How I feel - I have had 3 knee surgeries and only have part of the cartiledge in my left knee. THe extra weight was causing near continuous knee pain.
    3. Mental well being - We went on a rafting trip in Tennesse last year. The pictures we bought made me depressed. I had a built in life preserver around my waist in addition to vest I had to wear.
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    1) Years ag when I tried Bodybuilding, I went down to 215 and looked really good just not as lean as I would have liked. So I'm assuming that 200 would give me that extremely lean look I'm craving

2) My wife has started dropping weight and looks amazing

3) I have a daughter and other kids on the way. Idon't want to die before they have a chance to live their lives and have my grandkids.