THE 10LB CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• kimmy44
    kimmy44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in, if its not to late to join, even if its 5 lbs as well, and 10 lbs by April 15th.
    Current weight 149
    age 44
    height 5'6
  • Shani411
    Shani411 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are you doing p90x?

I did that before (never completed it) but lost a significant amount of weight and built tremendous muscle, I've been stalling on starting it again, b/c it's so intense, but I'd love a 'buddy' to keep me in the program!
  • sueceeq
    sueceeq Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in on my regular weigh in day, but better late than never!
    SW 241
    CW 236
    GW 231

I lost 5 pounds! :)
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    March 1 wt: 185
    March 8 wt: 187 1/4
    March 15 wt: 185 1/2
    Goal is to lose one pound per week

GW: 125 (final goal)
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Just thought id pop in and see how everyone was doing seeing as its nearly halfway point? Is it getting harder to drop the weight? What are everyones thoughts? Personally I havn't lost anything since monday which is a bit disappointing as ive been really committing to the exercise side of things (was always hard for me). Hopefully friday will be a good weigh in though!! :drinker:

Oh and hows the mini challenges going?? Ive been drinking loads of water (10+ most days) and im over half way there with my 100minutes of exercise! Hope everyones getting on great!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Just thought id pop in and see how everyone was doing seeing as its nearly halfway point? Is it getting harder to drop the weight? What are everyones thoughts? Personally I havn't lost anything since monday which is a bit disappointing as ive been really committing to the exercise side of things (was always hard for me). Hopefully friday will be a good weigh in though!! :drinker:

Oh and hows the mini challenges going?? Ive been drinking loads of water (10+ most days) and im over half way there with my 100minutes of exercise! Hope everyones getting on great!! :flowerforyou:

I have hardly lost this week too! ugh....I'll just keep trying! I'm good on the water but my son threw a toy at our new tv and cracked it! So unfortunately I have been Zumba-less all week and only went the gym monday and tuesday. Man, I need to break that 170 barrier before I go postal on someone!! Good luck to ya!! Make sure you put your updated weight up so I get it on the chart! :)
  • dperez108
    dperez108 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    After spending my weekend in NOLA for a bachelor party and not keeping with my diet. I feel like i have to work twice as hard this week on my exercise. I usually run three miles a day four times a week, but this week i increased it to four miles. I didn't realize how hard it is to drink a min of eight glasses of water, but i'm getting it done. Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow to see my progress or lack there of because of the weekend. It was well worth it though i had a great time in the big easy. Good Luck to everyone.
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    missb92 When I checked yesterday I hadn't much of any loss just yet this week, but i'm optimistic as these things sometimes take a while to reflect in the scale :smile: I've been working in my water MUCH better this week, by starting with 32oz in the morning hours, which actually does make you feel SO much better through out the whole day :smile:

Wishing a WONDERFUL day to all and for all those Irish or at least Irish for the day:laugh: ...Happy St. Patrick's Day :drinker:
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Can we still join? What day is weigh in?
  • Kevalyn34
    Kevalyn34 Posts: 40
    Options
    Dang it! Just saw this challenge, but I want to join too. I'll try for 2-2.5 lbs per week, so hopefully down 4-5 lbs by April 1st.
  • missb92
    Options
    Yeah, gonna work out extra hard this evening and fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow! I know it takes time and effort but im extremely impatient ha! Sticking with it though! Best of luck to everyone for weigh in tomorrow :wink:
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    YOU ARE ALL MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN AT ANYTIME!!! JUST SET YOUR GOAL TO LOSE 2LBS A WEEK! I AM GOING TO CONTINUE THESE CHALLENGES EVERY MONTH UNTILL I LOSE 30+ MORE POUNDS!!! SO FEEL FREE TO JUMP RIGHT IN AND CONTINUE IN APRIL WITH THE NEXT 10LB CHALLENGE!!!

PLEASE POST YOUR STARTING WEIGHT AND CURRENT WEIGHT ON FRIDAYS SO THAT I CAN TALLY UP THE RESULTS! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    How is everyone doing on the workouts? I only worked out two days this week and logged 95 minutes......I think I can handle 5 minutes by Saturday! lol!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    53 minutes so far this week and boy does butt feel it!!
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    Been doing about 45 mins a day of at least something. except on my "off" days then i just did something simple like walking the dog longer than usual.
  • missb92
    Options
    Ok so halfway weigh in is here!

SW: 179

LW: 173.6 (Monday)

CW:173.4

That 0.2 counts right!! Kinda disappointed cos im trying really hard...BUT I think ive lost a few inchs so thats keeping me focused! Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    SW: 173

LW: 171

CW: 169

Two lbs down for me!!! :happy:
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    Loss2001.jpg

Tabby is still in the lead for total weight lost!!! :love:

Please post your weigh-ins throughout the week and I will update this every Friday!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!:drinker:
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    1/2 way weigh-in...

March SW - 280lbs

CW - 269.6lbs

3lb loss this week

This week I've definitely been getting the water in with being out doors a lot and I think it's really helped.

My minutes for exercise are 520 but please know 240 of that has been doing the flower beds and reshaping the landscaping:flowerforyou:

I hope everyone has a most fabulous Friday and an even better weekend!!
  • dperez108
    dperez108 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    SW: 209
    LW: 206
    CW: 206

I started behind the eight ball this week. When I got back home from NOLA on Monday I gained eight pounds. Last Friday thru Sunday I did a lot of binge drinking and I was eating unhealty. I had free comps to the Harrah's buffett. Plus It was my buddy's bachelor party, so it was well worth it. When saw the scale on Monday when i got back into town i was blown away by the amount of weight i put on. I gained eight pounds in three days. So I made sure I worked out really hard this week. I usually run three miles, but decided to up it to four mile. Plus at work on my 15 breaks I walk around the office building. I logged in 282 minutes of exercise this week and I'm putting down about 10 cups water a day. GOOD LUCK to everyone and have a great weekend. I know one thing I'm definatly going to be working out all weekend. I haven't seen my weight begin with the number one in over ten years. Six more pounds to go can't wait for that day to come. My goal for this week is to be at or around 200. I can do it.