100+ Pounds to Lose? Come on in!

Options

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone how is everyone's Tuesday?

gonna go weigh in..we'll see:laugh: :laugh:

back later to check in with all my hard working MFP buds:drinker:

How's your Tues. so far jnb? :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bumpin for some new folks:drinker:
  • jnb0203
    jnb0203 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Its a nervous one! My husband left for a interview at 7 am (it was to start at 8 but he wanted to get there early) and its one and I haven't heard from him. I've got this nervous energy I keep getting up, cleaning something and pacing a lot. I probably have burned a lot of calories today!!!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning. I don't own a set of scales so one of my best friend's lets me come up and use hers. I'm eager to see what the scale says tomorrow! I need to go buy my own set of scales LOL.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Its a nervous one! My husband left for a interview at 7 am (it was to start at 8 but he wanted to get there early) and its one and I haven't heard from him. I've got this nervous energy I keep getting up, cleaning something and pacing a lot. I probably have burned a lot of calories today!!!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning. I don't own a set of scales so one of my best friend's lets me come up and use hers. I'm eager to see what the scale says tomorrow! I need to go buy my own set of scales LOL.

oh that's right...todays the interview! I'll be sending positive thought to both him and you ...that you hear back something soon....POSITIVE news of course!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bump bump bumpity BUMP:tongue:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options

Hope your hubby did well on his interview. Can't wait to hear the results of your weigh in!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. I joined August 17th and I have lost 17 pounds since then. I cant believe it. I dont see it yet but that is because I have so much to lose. 3 more lbs and it will be 20 lost forever. I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Connie

Wow, girl!!! You're SMOKIN'!!!!! WAY TO GO!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Sooooooooooooo? He back from the interview yet? Hey great job on him getting their early...as I know you said he's not a morning person. SO what'd you end up feeding him to get him jump started for the interview/morning? I was recalling the thread you began on the topic.:happy:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Ok, well I'd said that I was gonna do the calories zig zag thing and also cut back on grains and starchy veggies starting Monday. So far I have done neither! :laugh:

I've left the biggest loser challenge as I've not weighed myself in a while and felt it was unfair to the others. I have been staying within my calorie budget and exercising daily...well most days, that is! :laugh: I'm really just trying to get back into the swing of things. I started over on Monday and have been doing good so far. I hope I can continue!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    lol, just take it one day at a time ... :flowerforyou:

I'm starting to log back up again ... first day :wink:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    lol, just take it one day at a time ... :flowerforyou:

I'm starting to log back up again ... first day :wink:

I'm a-tryin', sweetie. I'm a-tryin'!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    :bigsmile:

How is everyone doing so far this week? :drinker:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    :bigsmile:

How is everyone doing so far this week? :drinker:

I'm good! I hopped on the scale this morning and am down 3 pounds so far!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning although I also weighed in on Tuesday, I just cant seem to not weigh in. Anyway I was 278 this morning. THats 19 lbs lost. One more and I hit 20. YEA ME. Now only 128 left to go to make it to my original goal of 150. When I met my hubby I had lost 30 pounds and was near 190 so it has taken me 11 years to gain over a hundred pounds. That is alot. But I am feeling good and am still happy about the way it is going so far.

Connei
  • kopqueen
    Options
    Great losses :drinker:

I've lost my way over the past few days, back on track today however. Guess weigh in on Monday won't be great :sad:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I weighed this morning although I also weighed in on Tuesday, I just cant seem to not weigh in. Anyway I was 278 this morning. THats 19 lbs lost. One more and I hit 20. YEA ME. Now only 128 left to go to make it to my original goal of 150. When I met my hubby I had lost 30 pounds and was near 190 so it has taken me 11 years to gain over a hundred pounds. That is alot. But I am feeling good and am still happy about the way it is going so far.

Connei

Oh you are also doing good ... i've only lost 10 :cry:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Great losses :drinker:

I've lost my way over the past few days, back on track today however. Guess weigh in on Monday won't be great :sad:

Glad you found your way back to us ... give it your best! :flowerforyou:
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey has anyone thought about teaming up in groups of 2 to 4? It helps me a lot if I'm accountable to a person or two. None of us can possibly remember everyone that's posting on 100+ but if we had a couple of people to keep up with then we would notice who isn't posting and could maybe send them a note to keep their head up or something. Just an idea...
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hey has anyone thought about teaming up in groups of 2 to 4? It helps me a lot if I'm accountable to a person or two. None of us can possibly remember everyone that's posting on 100+ but if we had a couple of people to keep up with then we would notice who isn't posting and could maybe send them a note to keep their head up or something. Just an idea...

I'm game!!! I just installed Yahoo Messenger and would love to keep in touch with someone that way.
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options

I'm game!!! I just installed Yahoo Messenger and would love to keep in touch with someone that way.

Well I would love to have you join in with me and jnb we have been trying to encourage each other and I love my yahoo messenger! Drop me a line!

And if others are interested let's get people in groups of 3 or 4ish. We could even have weekly chats on messenger. I think it would be fun for everyone to chat in real time and get to know each other.