March 2011~No Late Night Snacking!

Options

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    13 me/1 LNS

So this challenge, I'm doing well keeping to my cut-off time. It's the hours beforehand that are getting me. Like you Dew, dinner seems to be my main meal anymore, and it is just too heavy for me right before bed. Need to figure out how to lighten is up or find time to eat more during the day. I'm staying within my calories, but not always making the best choices with too many starches at the end of the day for me. I feel it the next morning when I wake up. Forever tweaking this whole "healthy living" thing.
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Wow lulabellewoowoo you're doing great!
    Last night I stuck to my guns, had dinner at 8 and then no snacks afterwards :happy:
    Me 5/ LNS 2
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    ME: 7 LSN 6

Not too good a start already. Didn't eat enough calories all day yesterday so I was starving
    last night. Caved again. You guys are doing great I know you will inspire me.
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    You're still in the lead though Shirley! dont let LNS get in front!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Can I join? This is a major sabotage for me and I need the support and challenge!!! You girls are doing great!!!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have always kinda made this my own personal rule, but to have accountability will really help keep me on track! So even though it's half way through the month I would like to join!
    I am going to stop eating by 7:30.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 6

Lorna-You are doing GREAT! The main thing is that you are still living a healthy lifestyle. We're not perfect and there will always be changes. Keep up the good work!

Emilyrose-Good Job!

Shirley-You'll be fine. Im having a tough time this month too. Just imagine how many days we would have been snacking late if it wasnt for this challenge. We still have the rest of the month to kick LNS butt! WE CAN DO THIS!

Shelle68 & CarissaNew-Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Shirley61
    Options
    LOVEME445:

Thanks for the inspiring words, I will try harder this week. :happy:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 9 ~ LNS: 5

lulabellewoowoo... Great commitment!! I loved reading about your experience! Sometimes we need to take little pauses to think about whether we really want to eat or not. Unfortunately, I didn't pause last night...

dewdrop... Thanks! I need to tighten the reigns though! LNS is gaining speed. Would it be possible to pre-pack your next day's meals the night before to give you a little more control?
  • jodilynn04
    jodilynn04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me - 15. LSN - 0.

It's been hard but I'm still doing it!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    14 me/1 LNS

It looks like we are all still in the BLACK and that's awesome. Let's keep it up.
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    reat job everyone keeping in the black! I'm getting better at resisting the urge to snack at night too :happy:
    Me:6 LNS:2
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Wow lulabellewoowoo and jodilynn04 - very impressive stats!!! I can't really compete with you two for this month, but I'm hanging in there. You are both very inspiring!:drinker:
    Me: 9
    LNS: 6
    Zaza
    PS Welcome emilyrosedye . Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Last night was harder than I thought it would be... I ate a snack around 8:30 :(

Me:0/ LNS:1
  • Shirley61
    Options
    ME: 8 LSN 6

I will try the rest of the week but we won't be around for
    the weekend , I will be able to track my calories but we
    will be with friends and having other friends over for dinner so
    late night snacking might or might not happen. :wink:
    I will be strong for next week. :tongue:
  • brittfam
    brittfam Posts: 34
    Options
    I love this post! These past few days I have been having one too many golfish crackers after diinner :X.
    Im going to cut myself off at 9.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    : Me: 9 ~ LNS: 6

Jodilynn-YOU ARE DOING AMAZING!

Hi ZaZa!

Welcome brittfam! :flowerforyou
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 10 ~ LNS: 5

Last night I did a LOT of over eating (like 700 cals), but at 7:30pm, I got AWAY from the kitchen and brushed my teeth so I would (hopefully) stop eating! I caught most of the Biggest Loser, and then went to a movie with a friend. I was probably in bed around 12:30am, and **I didn't eat a thing**!!! :bigsmile:
    _________

Carissa... What's your cut off time. In my opinion, that should be a point for you, unless you go to bed before 10pm. :wink:

jodilynn04 and lulabellewoowoo... You guys are an inspiration!! :drinker:

lulabellewoowoo... I like the photo!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    15 me/1 LNS

Brittfam - WELCOME

Steph_135 - Awesome self-control. Doesn't it feel good, even on days we go over, that we remain strong in some parts? Imagine how much MORE you would have gone in if you had just thrown in the towel for the day. You did great!

Carissanew - It's trial and error. Keep at it. You'll find your nitch.

Rosemary - No competition. Just keep going and helping us out.

Emily - Great job!

Dew - I know you are hanging in there with us with your hectic world. Keep it up! Thanks for starting this post all those many moons ago.
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Morning guys! Another night and I resisted the urge to snack
    Me7: LNS2