Replies

• lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Today's workout was awesome , hope u guys had a good one too
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hey hey there... I had a good workout yesturday.... I try to split my JM up with some other workouts so I dont hurt myself but Im adding more mins of her workouts as days pass... :) Im prob going to do Lvl 2 today and tomorrow do QTZ so I dont feel guilty for not working out! lol

I hope to at least lose 1 lb by Saturday ( i have a wedding to go to and bought an amazing dress)!!! :)
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies! I just did part one of today's Slimdown--NMTZ. I really needed that! I had a bad day yesterday. I managed to do a half hour on the elliptical, but no JM workout for me (it was a rest day anyway, but you know I feel guilty not working out :ohwell: ). My hubby wanted to go to the movies. I opted for Junior Mints rather than the popcorn. Problem is, it was a big box of Junior Mints and I overestimated my ability to eat only a third of the box. I ate more like 2/3 of the box or even 3/4.... Ugh!! I had a major headache after that and felt gross, which explains why I wasn't on MFP much yesterday. :frown:

I'm feeling better and back in the game after my workout this morning. Planning on getting my kids outside today since it's supposed to be a balmy 50 out in my neck of the woods. :laugh: Then, it's 30DS later today!
    :happy:

Lucie: Did you get a new copy of Ripped in 30 yet? I'm so eager to hear your opinion of it! I haven't bought it yet!

Ileana: As JM would say, there's no shame in building up your JM minutes and mixing it up a bit! I'm taking some breaks and slacking on certain parts of the DVDs even though I'm doing going from beginning to end of the DVD. I definitely have plenty of room for improvement! :wink:

up2me2lose: BFBM is def a toughy! I love the way I feel when I'm done and I LOVE the calorie burn, but it is definitely a killer. I'm thinking of doing BFBM in the morning and NMTZ in the evening. I don't think I'll be doing those back-to-back either.

Maggie: You are rockin' it everyday!! :flowerforyou:

Hope you guys have an excellent weekend!!!! Thank you so much for the support (as always)! :heart:
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Hey, ladies! I just did part one of today's Slimdown--NMTZ. I really needed that! I had a bad day yesterday. I managed to do a half hour on the elliptical, but no JM workout for me (it was a rest day anyway, but you know I feel guilty not working out :ohwell: ). My hubby wanted to go to the movies. I opted for Junior Mints rather than the popcorn. Problem is, it was a big box of Junior Mints and I overestimated my ability to eat only a third of the box. I ate more like 2/3 of the box or even 3/4.... Ugh!! I had a major headache after that and felt gross, which explains why I wasn't on MFP much yesterday. :frown:

I'm feeling better and back in the game after my workout this morning. Planning on getting my kids outside today since it's supposed to be a balmy 50 out in my neck of the woods. :laugh: Then, it's 30DS later today!

Lucie: Did you get a new copy of Ripped in 30 yet? I'm so eager to hear your opinion of it! I haven't bought it yet!

Ileana: As JM would say, there's no shame in building up your JM minutes and mixing it up a bit! I'm taking some breaks and slacking on certain parts of the DVDs even though I'm doing going from beginning to end of the DVD. I definitely have plenty of room for improvement! :wink:

up2me2lose: BFBM is def a toughy! I love the way I feel when I'm done and I LOVE the calorie burn, but it is definitely a killer. I'm thinking of doing BFBM in the morning and NMTZ in the evening. I don't think I'll be doing those back-to-back either.

Hope you guys have an excellent weekend!!!! Thank you so much for the support (as always)! :heart:

I did get ripped in 30 and from what i seen it looks pretty good , its a 4 week program , I watched week 1 yesterday than tried to watch week 2 and the dvd just kept freezing, i tried it in diferrent dvd player and computer and still the same so i guess its a bad dvd im so mad, i onderred it online and cant call them til monday, they best send me another one ...lol...was so mad.

we got another week ladies

I was thinking after taht we can kinda mix 6 week 6 pack , with shred it with weights and and yoga melt- if all you ladies have those jm dvd we could do it, what do u think?I really like this group , on days taht i did not feel like doing it i was like i neeed to do this with the girls and kept me going.
  • lucielu2
    Options

I did get ripped in 30 and from what i seen it looks pretty good , its a 4 week program , I watched week 1 yesterday than tried to watch week 2 and the dvd just kept freezing, i tried it in diferrent dvd player and computer and still the same so i guess its a bad dvd im so mad, i onderred it online and cant call them til monday, they best send me another one ...lol...was so mad.

I was thinking after taht we can kinda mix 6 week 6 pack , with shred it with weights and and yoga melt- if all you ladies have those jm dvd we could do it, what do u think?I really like this group , on days taht i did not feel like doing it i was like i neeed to do this with the girls and kept me going.
  • lucielu2
    Options

we got another week ladies

Sorry i put we have another week left lol we have 2 days left after today ....LOL
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Options
    Sorry i put we have another week left lol we have 2 days left after today ....LOL

No worries. I didn't even notice! I'm having so much fun that I'm not even sure how many days are left. haha

So, I said that I was going to do BFBM and QTZ separately today. I lied. After I got through BFBM this morning, my endorphins were flowing and I couldnt' stop. Plus, my hubby had the kids occupied. It was a perfect time to just get it all done and out of the way. So.... I surprised myself. I actually did them back-to-back. Miracle of miracles.

I have soooo many calories to eat today, now! :laugh:

Enjoy your Sunday, my dears. :heart:
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options

No worries. I didn't even notice! I'm having so much fun that I'm not even sure how many days are left. haha

So, I said that I was going to do BFBM and QTZ separately today. I lied. After I got through BFBM this morning, my endorphins were flowing and I couldnt' stop. Plus, my hubby had the kids occupied. It was a perfect time to just get it all done and out of the way. So.... I surprised myself. I actually did them back-to-back. Miracle of miracles.

I have soooo many calories to eat today, now! :laugh:

Enjoy your Sunday, my dears. :heart:

Way to go Val! Back to back..work it girl!

Sorry i've been a quiet this week. Just been so busy, I haven't even been able to log all my meals and exercise this week, which is unheard of lol! *Phew* I've been keeping up though and I can't believe we are almost done, this challenge flew by!
  • ileana84
    Options
    @ Everyone: I cant believe this is almost done. I may continue with the BFBM cause I really like it and mix it up with 6 wk 6 pk and yoga meltdown :) I do too love this group. Ive been able to change with the help of you all :heart:

WTG everyone!!!!
  • lucielu2
    Options
    @ Everyone: I cant believe this is almost done. I may continue with the BFBM cause I really like it and mix it up with 6 wk 6 pk and yoga meltdown :) I do too love this group. Ive been able to change with the help of you all :heart:

WTG everyone!!!!
    [/quote

yes I would love to mix those 3.how about we start a group pn monday for that. do you have shred it with weights? case we could add taht one too.
  • ileana84
    Options
    Gooood morning all :)@Lucie: nope I dont have that one....yet ;) haha. I'll check out when I get home and see how it is. Im down for doing another group for the new challenge. Hope everyone is in as well!! It will be nice to keep it going!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Options
    If my calculations are correct, Day 30 is done!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: (<-- drinking a protein shake, of course). Oh my goodness-- another JM challenge complete! I thought it was nice that it ended with NMTZ. Even though Friday is my official weigh-in/measuring day, I think I'll check things out tomorrow to see what has happened the last 30 days. I felt really strong through NMTZ today. I forced myself to push. I had to break during those bicycle crunches, though.... both sets. It was a great stress relief. Work has been soooooooooooo stressful that last couple of days in particular. Jillian helps me get out my frustration. :laugh: Yet another benefit.

As far as the next challenge.... I'm a little unsure what to do! My husband wants to get p90x soon. When he does, I want to give that a try. I also want to start Couch to 5K since the weather up North here is getting nicer. However, I do love JM and you guys so much! :flowerforyou: I think I'll try another JM challenge. At the very least, I can start it. We don't even have p90x yet and it could take another 30 days before we can buy it. So, I guess I'm in! I have Shred With Weights, 6 Week 6 Pack, and Yoga Meltdown. I agree with getting BFBM in there. It is my favorite so far. I love that burn; it burn the most for me! I guess we need to watch those other ones and brain storm how we should put them together. I haven't been able to find another one that JM has put together like this Slimdown.....

Have a great week, everyone! :heart:
  • lucielu2
    Options
    If my calculations are correct, Day 30 is done!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: (<-- drinking a protein shake, of course). Oh my goodness-- another JM challenge complete! I thought it was nice that it ended with NMTZ. Even though Friday is my official weigh-in/measuring day, I think I'll check things out tomorrow to see what has happened the last 30 days. I felt really strong through NMTZ today. I forced myself to push. I had to break during those bicycle crunches, though.... both sets. It was a great stress relief. Work has been soooooooooooo stressful that last couple of days in particular. Jillian helps me get out my frustration. :laugh: Yet another benefit.

As far as the next challenge.... I'm a little unsure what to do! My husband wants to get p90x soon. When he does, I want to give that a try. I also want to start Couch to 5K since the weather up North here is getting nicer. However, I do love JM and you guys so much! :flowerforyou: I think I'll try another JM challenge. At the very least, I can start it. We don't even have p90x yet and it could take another 30 days before we can buy it. So, I guess I'm in! I have Shred With Weights, 6 Week 6 Pack, and Yoga Meltdown. I agree with getting BFBM in there. It is my favorite so far. I love that burn; it burn the most for me! I guess we need to watch those other ones and brain storm how we should put them together. I haven't been able to find another one that JM has put together like this Slimdown.....

Have a great week, everyone! :heart:

ok will get next challenge ready -lol
  • lucielu2
    Options
    ok here is what i came up with:what u think?????i will start a group for monday, if anyone do not have shred it with weights just replace with 30 day shred level

DAY 1 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1 and Yoga meltdown level 1
    DAY 3 - 6week 6pack
    DAY 4 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - 6week 6pack
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - 6week 6pack

DAY 11 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2 and Yoga meltdown level 1
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - 6week 6pack
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1 & Yoga meltdown level 2
    DAY 16 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - 6week 6pack
    DAY 18 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - 6week 6pack
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - 6week 6pack & Yoga meltdown level 1
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - Yoga meltdown level 1 & Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - Yoga meltdown & Shred it with weights:level 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM &Yoga meltdown 2
    DAY 29 - Shred it with weights: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - Yoga meltdown level 2
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    When we do 6wk 6 pack are we doing just one level? I thought that video was broken up into two levels, but I could be wrong.
  • BigBootyMimi
    BigBootyMimi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump!