3 miles today .
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    55 minutes today! 3 miles.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! Its great to see how close you all are getting to your goals!

I got 60 min in tonight.... Hoping to do double tomorrow...we'll see how it goes!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    I did four miles today! Boy it was hot though.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Back to check in as Ive been walking every day!

exercise.png
  • Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    Back to check in as Ive been walking every day!

exercise.png

Great Job- look at those minutes!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I managed 6mi on the treadmill...but am very behind. There's been some family issues and I did not work out Friday-Wednesday! Yikes! I'm already plus one for the day. It's SO beautiful out I think I'm going to take my dog for a walk (esp since I'd be stroller-free on this walk!).
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I got in 65 minutes today.:smile:
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles today for a 15 mile total. Halfway there!!!! :happy:
  • patches0102
    Options
    I had a great walking day today. The weather is just perfect!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    I walked 5 miles today! Had to do it in two sections though because it was so hot.
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Only 24 minutes of walking with my dog today...but lots of other non-walking exercise so I guess that's not too bad.
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I've caught up. Now to stay busy moving over the weekend without my lunch time walking buddies.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Only got about 70 min in yesterday. Tomorrow me and a group of friends are doing our "practice" walk for the Las Vegas half marathon....so I will be getting in 4 hours of walking! if I don't die first lol.
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I got in an additional 4mi yesterday evening, enjoying the beautiful weather! I haven't walked yet today.
  • Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    One mile at work- added to ticker
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    30 mile goal for March.

3 miles today for a total of 18. I'm getting there.
  • mnmorneau
    mnmorneau Posts: 49
    Options
    Haven't logged in since Wed but did 4 miles on both Thursday and today. Don't think I will do a run/walk tomorrow but may do a volksmarch on Sunday with a friend. If I watched what I ate a little more closely this week with the increase in miles each day I would have lost weight but this week was just hard all the way around. lay it on to the time change.
  • patches0102
    Options
    More steps today. Hopefully a lot more tomorrow with the nice Saturday we are supposed to have.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Managed 3miles with Leslie Sansone plus my 'walking bus', 1 mile, yesterday. This morning I was up early and walked with Leslie Sansone for another 3 miles.

I'm off out with my sis-in-law this aft for a long walk, should be around 4.5 miles so I need to add 14.5 to my ticker!

LouiseXXX