12 Wks Till Summer Challenge - 11 Wks To Go!

Options

Replies

• amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I want in I am 5'2"
    Sw 271
    Cw 263 as of today
    Gw 150 or so
  • 1csdancer
    1csdancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    if there's still room i would love to join :)
    I'm 5'6
    SW:212
    CW:186
    GW: 145
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!! If I can still join my, this are my stats:

Height: 5'2''
    SW: 180
    CW: 159.8
    GW: 145 by the end of the challenge.

That puts me at about 1.2 lbs per week. I'm ready and excited!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ya'll if i come anywhere near my goal at the end of this thing i think i'm going to cry hahaha
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I finally made it over here after recovering from my back injury. I hope I can do better this time. :)
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    Not stepping on the scale more than twice? Now that will be a real challenge I admit.

I'm 5'7". My goal is based off of the two times I was the fittest and healthiest in my life- a summer two years ago and the Christmas before last. I was so energetic, bouncy, eating Great, and generally full of life! My family said I just glowed. Can't wait to get back there again :D
  • mona24523
    mona24523 Posts: 100
    Options
    Way to go on the weight lost everyone.
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    hi there...i work 12 hours shifts as well...... I use a skipit at work...it's on of those hoops that you put on yoached is a ball on a string and yur foot and attou have to jump over the ball while it is rotating around your foot......Works gest for 5-10 minutes of "down" time.....good luck!!!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm 5'1 like a lot of us here, I see! I'm with a lot of you, setting a higher goal to start (130) and then judging from there. I know I should be around 107-115 but it's really hard to picture at this point! (I'm 160 now).

Thanks for putting the chart together!! Let's kick *kitten* this week!
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'd really love to join! CW: 143.6 GW: 135.0. thanks!!
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to see this thread in action. Thanks for all of your work putting it together! This has been my first few weeks on this site and feel completely motivated.
  • aki42
    aki42 Posts: 7
    Options
    My first challenge! I wanna join, if that's possible!
    My stats:

Height: 5'3'' (164cm)
    SW: 191 (87kg)
    CW: 176 (80kg)
    GW: 165 (75kg) by the end of the challenge.
  • Anja99
    Anja99 Posts: 10
    Options
    Glad I found you all.

I'm 5,7 and my goal is to be a little bit below my pre pregancy weight. at 132.
    I hope I can do it. Lately work has been stressful and I tent to eat when I'm stressed.
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" but I have a big bone structure. Ill be extremely happy to get to 145 then I will sort out any further goals. Heck, that alone is going to be a journey.
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    First off, congrats to everyone on the weight loss. :bigsmile:

Like it says in my signature, I'm 5' 3.5" but it rounds me up to 5'4". My goal weight is to be 135. I don't remember being that low since high school, maybe even before that. I did get down to 142 six years ago, but I let myself go and now I'm on a mission again to get healthy.
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just joining....my name is Steph and I'm 5'3" SW was 190 my CW is 170 GW for the challenge is 150 but eventually would like to get to 130 by August 1st when I start nursing school....Good Luck everyone!
  • jpsnickel
    jpsnickel Posts: 68
    Options
    No tall ladies out there?!?! =)

I'm 6'0". I've hovered around the 200 mark for years...but looking forward to being below that for my wedding in October. This challenge is perfect...it ends a week and a half before my bridal shower. Just enough time to shop for a new outfit.

Great job to the ladies who lost the most, but I know it's going to be a great week for everyone!!!

(P.S. If you have similar goals/height I'm definitely interested in being MFP friends!!!)

Jennifer
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm 5'5". Keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Fatchristine, I LOVED THE SKIPIT AS A KID. I can't believe I haven't thought about getting one now. I'd totally do that everyday. I <3 you for reminding me! Since I haven't bought my reward for meeting my first mini-goal yet, that's absolutely going to be it.

I'm 5'9" - 5'10". I've been told different things (by different doctors... *sigh). So I just say 5'9". My ultimate goal is to be as fit as possible (at whatever weight/size). But my first MFP goal is to get to 186, because that's the max weight I need to join the USAF.

Also, re: the scale goal, I've only been on once this week so far. I WILL MAKE IT TILL THURSDAY!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can find later.

Hope everyone is doing well!