Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    of course...more the merrier...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    we end july 4th so you are fine on your vacation..
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options

sorry, I meant 2nd week of June
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    3/18: START WEIGHT: 164 (weigh-in day will be Fridays)
    3/25:
    4/1:
    4/8:
    4/15:
    4/22:
    4/29:
    5/6:
    5/13:
    5/20:
    5/27:
    6/3:
    6/10:
    6/17:
    6/24:
    7/1:
    7/4: GOAL: 140
  • bluiz13
    Options

sorry, I meant 2nd week of June

i'll just carry you forward if i dont get a weight from you...no worries....welcome...
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    Hopefully it isn't too late to join this challenge. I'm in an Easter Challenge right now, but would like to do other challenges. Making my goal realistic I would to lose 15 pounds by July 4th, making it 5 pounds/ month

My current weight (as of 3/20/2011): 180 lbs
    My goal weight (for 7/4/2011): 165 lbs
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    good health and many fitness blessings this week to everyone
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    good health and many fitness blessings this week to everyone

Thanks same to you!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    So what are you doing this week to make sure your focused and making good choices? As for me I am logging food in starting today and I have water bottles filled and by my side at all times. Plus finding ways to keep busy to keep my mind off of mindless eating.

Whatever works for you get busy doing it!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    okay so how many are participating in Sarah's challenge?
    you can update the group here how you are doing each day if you want to keep in touch with the group for support and encouragement...i actually forgot what i committed to, so i will be surfing back in the thread to see what my goal was for this week....

i have pre-entered all my workout estimated calorie burns for the rest of the month and will try to get the rest of this week's dinners entered once i finish our family weekly menu....was busy sunday with the kids/family so i didnt get it done yet....i need to hit the grocery store to get a few things but i think we are pretty much set with the basics, just need fruit, veggies, milk, deli meat....

remember i need your 1st weigh in after your start weight sometime between the 24th and the 28th....please report it here in the thread as i will check here daily and update my spreadsheet too.....if you can do the table i previously posted great but if you just want to type current weight xyz that is fine too....good luck this week my friends...

best,
  • bluiz13
    Options
    HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

MFP-4thofJulychallenge-start.jpg
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Looks great Denise!! :smile:

I forgot about the mini challenge, did 15 girlie push ups last eve. Will make up for the balance today 35 +50. :tongue:
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    Thanks for doing the chart Denise... Must remember to do my challenge tonight after I run - still on week 1 of C25K.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey, is it too late to join? I'm on Spring Break, and really haven't kept up here very well...but after what I've eaten the last couple of days, I need some sort of accountability. Anyways, my current weight is 227.5 and I'd love to be ≤ 200 by July 4th. I understand that's a lofty goal, but I'm going to give it a shot.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    you are more than welcome to join this new challenge...i'll add you when i update the next time...
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    The chart looks really good ! I am doing the mini challange also ! Did 35 push ups and 35 crunches last night ~ i am not good at all at doing jumping jacks but might try too tonight !
  • trhonda2011
    Options
    I WANT TO JOIN!!! **frantically waving hand

LOL! The 4th of July is my birthday so I already had goals in place, would love to join a group.

SW: 160.5 lbs
    GW: 125-130 lbs
  • missb2tuff
    Options
    new to fitness pal...love it...puts everything in perspective...

this is my 1st post...and 1st challenge...

CW: 179 on 3-17-11
    GW: 160 by 7-4 (i think thats about 1.22#'s per week...right?)
    Thanks!
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    3/18: START WEIGHT: 157
    3/25:
    4/1:
    4/8:
    4/15:
    4/22:
    4/29:
    5/6:
    5/13:
    5/20:
    5/27:
    6/3:
    6/10:
    6/17:
    6/24:
    7/1:
    7/4: GOAL: 135

(22 lbs to go to reach goal!)

I REALLY hope I make it to my goal! I know its a big one and it will be tough but I am going to give it all I have. SO excited for this challenge group.

For our weekly mini-challenge I am going to try to do 50 push-ups, crunches, and jumping jacks each day in addition to my workouts. I am going to be so sore, but it will be worth it! Here we gooo!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    you have been added....
    trhonda2011
    missb2tuff

please read thru the older posts about sending updates and challenges, etc....any questions ask them here and we'll answer as quick as we can....i'm on here "several" times a day....LOL