12 Wks Till Summer Challenge - 11 Wks To Go!

Options

Replies

• joilet
    joilet Posts: 99
    Options
    Thanks for organizing. I'm 5'5". I feel pretty good when I'm 135, a few years ago I got down to 129 and felt awesome. Right now though, would love to just be in the 130s. Friend me if you have similar goals.
  • sparkle327
    Options
    Thanks for posting, newmeat!

Good luck this week to everyone! Stay focused! :flowerforyou:
  • admiremybeauty
    Options
    BUMP
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY (NIGHT): How tall are you?

I am 6'1". I was not feeling well last night (the "man" cold) and did not workout, I felt guilty about it but I needed a good nights rest. I will get back on the elliptical and the treadmill tomorrow, tonight is bowling night.
  • Polarskye
    Polarskye Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    About the height thing... I'm between 5'3" and 5'4". My starting weight was 166, and I weighed in at 164.5 last Thursday. My goal weight for the challenge in 153, but ultimately around 140. I'm just getting back into healthy eating and exercise, and I'm assuming I'll have some quicker losses the first couple of weeks, and then settle into losing 1/2 to 1 pound a week. That's how it usually works for me.

I'm very excited for this challenge. I love the chart, and am looking forward to the next weigh in. I'd love a friend with similar stats or goals. The more accountability I have, the better!

Keep it up, everyone!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love the chart!!! Great job and thank you!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1". I was not feeling well last night (the "man" cold) and did not workout, I felt guilty about it but I needed a good nights rest. I will get back on the elliptical and the treadmill tomorrow, tonight is bowling night.

Don't feel guilty. If your body doesn't rest, your workout won't be as effective. Sounds like you're getting back on track, though. You go!
  • bacanbit
    bacanbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8.5".

I am on board for the "not getting on the scale" challenge! I do not like to get on it...afraid that it won't go down. I have been more engaged with trying to get in shape since joining this sight last week though. I haven't gotten on the scale since then. I am a bit excited to see what the Thursday morning weigh-in says. :~)
  • srob636
    srob636 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 so definately in the taller crowd :happy: My goal is 170. I think that's at the top of the healthy range so when I hit it I'll see if I want to adjust it at all. I haven't been there in a couple of decades though so I think I'll be pretty happy with it as my weight!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

Also, I weighed in on 3/17 at 173.8. I think my weight was put down for the person below me on the chart. Thanks!!
  • sweetfeet320
    sweetfeet320 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Let's GO!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Excited for this Thursday weigh in!
  • sparkle327
    Options
    I am a shortie at 5’3 with a goal of 130. When I got married almost 9 years ago I was super fit and active and weighed in at 125. I can’t even imagine getting that low now. 130 would be a dream. I have fought tooth and nail for every pound that I have lost. My son was born last April and I weighed in at around 174. I am down to 140 now which was my pre-prego weight. But I am fighting for more!!
  • frecklemouse3k
    Options
    RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY (NIGHT): How tall are you?

I'm always interested to know how tall someone is because weight is distributed so differently based on your height. Just curious to know how tall everyone is. Maybe you'll find a friend that has a similar height with similar goals. ;)

I see that "jentoomey1" and I have very similar goals. :wink:

I'm a whopping 5'2 and my goal weight would be 125 lbs. (Ok, in a dream world 110-115, but I'd be super happy with 125.)

I found the new thread and now bookmarking it.
    I am a 5'4" (with shoes on:smile: )
    Up until November when I quit smoking I always hovered between 115-120.
    This is great motivation for me to get into better shape than before. Thanks for starting it!!
  • azb9
    azb9 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I am NEW!

CW (3/17)- 203
    Goal Weight (June 9th) - 174

Can't wait to join! I think weekly weigh-ins are an awesome way to stay on track!! :)
  • shimmerlady
    shimmerlady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    this thread is busy

i'm a shortie, rounding myself up to 5 ft 4"

My goal weight would be 140lbs which I have not been since I was a child and I was overweight even then.

Am trying to stay away from the scales as well, weighed myself Monday just for me so going to stay off them tomorrow and weigh in on Thursday.
  • jennelle130
    Options
    I would like to join!! my current weight is 160 and my goal is 135.....what do I need to do?
    thanks!!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jba4349
    jba4349 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Count me in

SW 141
    CW 139.7
    GW 130

Thanks!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'7" &5'8" and have a very small bone frame (size 4 rings).
    I made a mistake with the weih in. I didn't include the decimal with my starting weight but did with my first weigh in when in ac,tuality both weights were the same (the one with the decimal). With trying to lose after the age of forty, it seems to only come of a few decimals at a time. LOL