Keeping a promise to myself...posting pics

Options

Replies

• cbrownmiles
    Options
    Are you kidding? You don't see changes? Those are huge changes in a month. That ten pounds made an amazing difference. Keep up the good work! Congrats!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    what a huge difference!!! KEEP IT UP! wtg!
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    WOW!!! How can you not see that change girl, its a big one!!!! GREAT job!!!!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thats a huge difference...looks like you worked real hard for that change...keep it up so we can see the next 10lb progress....its great motivation!! good job
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    you can totally see a difference! good job!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference. Great job in losing 10 lbs in 4 weeks. Keep up the good work, and you will be to your goal in no time.
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I certainly see a change. Keep up the good work!!!
  • anniebananie89
    Options
    OMG... great job and believe it or not this is a huge motivation and encouragement for those just starting ( ie. me)
  • kimbobo0420
    Options
    Wow your doing really good!! whats your secret!? Im new at this still and can use any advise i can find. Keep up the good work!:happy:
  • DawnBelle
    DawnBelle Posts: 56
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! WOW!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow you can see such a difference for 10lbs, can't wait to see your next lot of pictures! :)
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow your doing really good!! whats your secret!? Im new at this still and can use any advise i can find. Keep up the good work!:happy:

Really no secret..LOL

I have been working out about 5x-6x a week on my elliptical for at least 30 mins ....sometimes 45-60 min depending on how I feel and what I eat. I also winsor pilates 3x/week (M, W, F) that helps with my core (stomach and back) and I did Tae Bo 2x week (Tues , Thur).

I say did because I just started JM 30 day Shred yesterday and I hoping to finish that this next month in place of Tae bo....I'll probably post pics again next month if I lose 10 again doing this.*crosses fingers*

Eating-wise, I have decreased my portion sizes and I actually weigh my food when I can so I know exactly what I'm putting in my mouth. (got a postage scale cheap on ebay that measures grams and ounces) I stop eating when my calories are gone or I'm done for the day. This usually means a 700+ calories deficient for the day. I'm not good everyday. But I try my best and I eat what I want for the most part. I just make better choices....food tends to look like extra time on the elliptical to me now.

Hope that helps. :happy:
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! Keep up the great work, you're doing awesome!
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You really can't see the difference? Girl, your tummy is much smaller! Give yourself the credit you deserve! Great job!!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You've lost hella inches! The change in your mid-section and arms:wink::wink: is awesome! Keep it up and congrats...can't wait to see your next pics!!!
  • revdris
    revdris Posts: 11
    Options
    I didn't read all of the replies so if someone already said this forgive the duplication. I want to note the change in your countenance. You look so much more confident and happier. I think that deserves celebrating. Congrats on all of your hard work paying off for the world to see.
  • starshine614
    Options
    awesome! very motivating
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You should NOT be embarrassed! You look really great and I can easily see a difference!!!! You are doing an amazing job! Keep it up!
  • Dutchgirly
    Dutchgirly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    PILATES MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE! You look GREAT! So much more toned! Until I incorporated pilates with my cardio I didn't notice much change. This is a great testament to pilates training! You Rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!