100 Push-up challenge! Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have been setting myself some challenges for the next few weeks and this would fit in nicely, so i am in if you will have me :)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Awesome! 3 more, or whoever joins in the next 10 minutes, whichever comes first. I have to leave the house and I want to close out the group while I can still edit the original post. :)
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 4 also of this challenge. My initial test I managed 9, and now I can do 36 consecutive. It is hard but it works!
  • lionempress
    lionempress Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to signup on behalf of Genesista, she cant get on the computer to sign up right now. :D
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!! Do you still have room??
  • ajbeans
    Options
    I'd also like to signup on behalf of Genesista, she cant get on the computer to sign up right now. :D

Done! And yes, you too, Tobi1013!
  • EverythingCubbies
    EverythingCubbies Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this challenge but would love to join! :)
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    And yes, you too, Tobi1013!

Woo Hoo!!!! Thanks!!! Will do my test over the weekend! Can't wait to get started!
  • ajbeans
    Options
    Awesome! We're at 20 members, so I don't want this group to get any larger now, but if there's someone out there who wants to do the challenge, doooo it! Feel free to start a companion group if you want to do it alongside this one. Could be fun!
  • ajbeans
    Options
    So people, what do you think? Do we want to just use this same thread until we max out the posts? Or should we start a new thread each week? What would work better for you?
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I think just keep the same thread as then people can find it - look at the palavour I had wi my challenge when the thread changed haha xxx
  • ajbeans
    Options
    I think just keep the same thread as then people can find it - look at the palavour I had wi my challenge when the thread changed haha xxx

Heh... that's true!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    can u say nightmare? haha x
  • lionempress
    lionempress Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    so, what is the first step, we should post our test results on here once we do it?
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    If you know of someone else starting another group, let me know! It's printed off regardless. :D
  • ajbeans
    Options
    so, what is the first step, we should post our test results on here once we do it?

Yes, post your rest results on here. :)
  • ajbeans
    Options
    If you know of someone else starting another group, let me know! It's printed off regardless. :D

Start a group, lady! :) I *guess* I could make an exception for you and raise the limit to 21, just because you're awesome sauce. :) I can't edit my first post anymore though.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    LOL I'd feel more comfy with y'all honestly. I'm oddly shy with this stuff (weird I know)

I even printed off the squat and sit up booklets, this is such a great idea! I'm so glad you posted it!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Alright, initial test: 10! Woot!!! Can't wait to start Monday!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    BTW, just looked at the calendar and this end the week of my friend's wedding, my arms are going to look HOT in that dress!!! :love: