Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Nice job, Katie!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm keeping track off all mine in one post cause I'll lose them otherwise.

W1D1 Pushups: 27 (Was hoping to make it to 30. That last one was something else...)
    W1D1 Situps: 42
    W1D1 Squats: 38

And guess where all my power/muscle comes from. When I hit 100 on pushups I am SO celebrating!
  • ajbeans
    Options
    Yay Bunny! No fair doing situps and squats too! hahaha But seriously, that's great!
  • sisterlilbunny
    Options
    Heh only reason I'm doing them together is to give me a "round" workout. I like the 30min versus the 10. ;D
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I did it - Day One Complete. Phew!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!

I am going to do the sit-up challenge too, but I'm going to do them as Russian twists...call me crazy! haha :)
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 1 complete!!! 49 modified pushups!!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    alright folks! well i am late in getting started; my birthday weekend was very hectic. but i'm back.

so tonight i did my initial test and was able to do 14(knees) with really good form. i stopped counting when i could tell that my but wanted to sag. and also stopped so i would hurt myself.

i'll be a couple days behind everyone cause i'll be starting day one on wednesday but i'm very excited! hope everyone is doing well. can't wait to see what numbers we are all up to at the end of this!
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 1 DONE. 17 total....8 at the end. That made me happy AND my hubby watched my form to make sure I kept butt down. :) Can wait to have killer arms for my bathing suit...hopefully that'll distract from the not so killer legs. lol
  • ajbeans
    Options
    Awesome job everybody! We're rocking it!

Sara-Jane, don't worry about being behind. I know of at least one other member who isn't going to be able to do Day 1 until Wednesday. As long as we all stay relatively within the same "week" of the program, it's all right. No worries. :)
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Okay... I am usually on MFP on my phone so I'll try to get on here and update but I will be out of town this week and hopefully I will be able to do my pushups :)

W1D1: 13 total non modified pushups

Im also doing the situps and squats

Situps i'm on w4d3 and I did 245 situps!
    Squats i'm on w1d2 and did a total of 69!
  • lionempress
    lionempress Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Happy belated B-day Rocka-bye.
    I did W1D1 today. Wow I need some serious improvement.
    I did total 12 modified w/ 3 in the last set. :/
    I did W1D1 of sit ups: 73 total w/ 20 in the last set
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    W1D2: 54 total. Clearly I miscounted last time - should have been 45 (argh). Set 5 max: 16!!

MUCH better performance than Day 1!! Woot! woot!
  • Tobi1013
    Options
    W1D2: 54 total. Clearly I miscounted last time - should have been 45 (argh). Set 5 max: 16!!

MUCH better performance than Day 1!! Woot! woot!

Great job!!!!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    W1D2: 17 total non modified .... I think that I'm going to do half and half. Half modified and half not.... Yeah.
  • ajbeans
    Options
    W2D2 total: 19. I think I could have done more in that last set, but I'm just so wiped out today.

Great job folks! vraesgame, I think that sounds like a great idea. You can do it!
  • EverythingCubbies
    EverythingCubbies Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    mmtiernan - Awesome job!!

lionempress - Great job, your situps rock, way to go!

Vanessa - Great idea!!

AJ - Good job on not pushing your body into doing something that might cause an injury. I think we all need to listen to our bodies more, it's ok to push but not to ignore real pain or tired muscles.

W1D2: 36 and I about died, LOL. Huuuuurting!! I'm with you Katie, how can I do so many more than I was able to do during the test. So weird but as long as it's working, I'll take it. :)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Lionempress ~ Hey we all have to start somewhere, right?? good job!

Happy Belated bday Rocka!!

Way to go everyone!!

Amy, glad I'm not the only one!! LOL

I think when I can't do any more on my toes on my max set, I'm going to drop to my knees and see how many more I can push out :)

Push-ups W1D2C2: 42 ~ 6,8,6,6, max 16 (all on toes)

Sit-ups: W3D2C2: 121 ~ 21, 28, 21, 21, max 30 w/5lb weight (I'm doing Russian Twist sit-ups)
  • sisterlilbunny
    Options
    W1D1 Pushups: 36 (modified yes)
    W1D1 Sit ups: 47
    W1D1 Squats: 54

That's a difference of 9, 12 and 9. I'll take it!
  • Tobi1013
    Options
    W1D2 (level 3) - 53 total modified (on knees) pushups - 4 more than I did on day 1!!!

Keep up the great work ladies!!!!!