March Walking Challenge - join in :)

Options

Replies

• Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    Saturday, March 26th - 3.1 Miles (local 5k)
    Sunday, March 27th- 2.9 miles

Updated Ticker to 39.15 miles
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Great day for me today!! Walked 8.5 miles - well over my March Target also set a new personal best (Since 1st Feb). Trying not to be too self-satisfied and looking forward to pushing myself a bit further in the April challenge - hoping there'll be one of course!?
    Just ate my quarter pizza, as suggested in MFP, not sure how much I would have eaten after my walk, without these guidelines. Which reminds me that after the walk, I have ended up with almost impossibly high number of calories left to eat. As it is now 8pm here, I find this a bit daunting - any ideas on this would be great!
    Congrats to all who have completed their challenge and good luck to those still on their way!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Checking in... Completed 50 minutes today. 150 more minutes to meet my March goal.
  • patches0102
    Options
    I am still walking. Walked with Leslie Sansone today since it is rainy and cold outside. I have met my goal but have a new goal until the end of the month.
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Another 3.5 miles this morning and lost another 2 lbs!! Seems like I'm doing the right thing despite my confusion!
    Good Luck everyone!
  • Victorious_One
    Victorious_One Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Did an hour yesterday, finally!

Committing to the same today.

Have a great day, everyone!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    3/28: 3.47 miles
    3/29: 1 mile

Total: 37.2 miles

exercise.png
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Didn't think i was going to make it, but i've just completed 90 mins. so only need to do an hour tomorrow and an hour on thursday and i've done it!!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Checking in - I did catch up to my missing steps and have gone a little ahead. Only 3 days left - gotten the pig to fly - now want to see how far I can get the frog to jump off the screen :tongue:
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Im bit late seems 29th lol.

Ive covered 20.9 miles in last week, really proud.
  • 10more
    Options
    Checking in.. completed 45 more minutes. 105 more to go to meet March goal, ugh, can I do it in 2 more days...
  • patches0102
    Options
    just checking in. Will there be an April challenge? I hope so.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Another 31 minutes today. =D
  • br1tterz
    br1tterz Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm late to the march one, but I just started yesterday with walking to about 30-45 mins at night, and I feel great after! I'm up for the April one now ;D
  • 10more
    Options
    Completed another 40 minutes today :smile: 65 more to go by tomorrow to meet my March goal. I'm going to try to fit in another 30 minutes today.
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i'm cutting it fine, but i only have 40 mins to do tomorrow!! if it as rainy as it has been tiday, i'll get my step out and do 40 mins of stepping :)
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Finished my miles today! I had exceeded my tarket by a little bit.

exercise.png
  • 10more
    Options
    Squeezed in another 20 minutes, so I'm on target to meet my March goal! Just 45 more to go :happy:
  • mnmorneau
    mnmorneau Posts: 49
    Options
    haven't logged in in the past 3 -4 days. I did 2.5 then 4 then 3.5 but added wrong to my ticker, oh well, am not going to meet my goal this month. IF I had done all the walks I wanted to on the weekends I would have certainly made it . It's the first timein the 3 months I have been on this topic that I haven't made it. Everyone has done well. congratulations. It was good to see so many join in and do it. It really helps give that added push to get you going with walking. Being accountable.
  • lindaj07
    Options
    only managed 0.8 mile yesterday - hope to make up for it today!