30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I really am super motivated now to keep pushing thru. I thank you for posting those pics and how successful you've been. This is totally what I needed!!!!! xoxo Great job! :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    First 2 weeks for me was really hard and struggled with food..didn't lose anything. Then since day 14-15...I lost 2 pounds. I just finished my 21st day. I've gained so much endurance, strength, self confidence and have lost inches..2.5 inches hips/waist area and my clothes feel more comfortable. :happy:
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I really am super motivated now to keep pushing thru. I thank you for posting those pics and how successful you've been. This is totally what I needed!!!!! xoxo Great job! :)

Aw Thank you!! I was really scared to post these pics (I mean, I wouldn't wear that bathing suit in public after all) but I was hoping to inspire at least one person, and let people know that there is hope. I am a mom of twins and have had 2 c-sections. I never thought I could do this- ever.
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    First 2 weeks for me was really hard and struggled with food..didn't lose anything. Then since day 14-15...I lost 2 pounds. I just finished my 21st day. I've gained so much endurance, strength, self confidence and have lost inches..2.5 inches hips/waist area and my clothes feel more comfortable. :happy:

Awesome job! :) Isn't it a great feeling?
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Whoa, big difference in the tummy area. Way to go!
  • ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    Options
    Seeing truly amazing results like yours really helps me stay on track and work even harder!

I've only been working out for two weeks and I'm not really seeing any results, but seeing what you accomplished just makes me that more psyched about what I can expect for myself. Thanks for having the courage to post your pics -- you are on your way! Keep up the good fight and the hard work!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Thanks you guys!!! It was hard work, and posting pics was even harder lol... but it's worth it! Keep up the amazing work everyone :happy:
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I had a quick question, did you use the same weights thru the whole 30 days or did you go up as you progressed?
  • aangrisani
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! I want to do 30ds and you motivate me to do it, thanks. You also motivate me to take pictures and measurements like yours. Thanks for the motivation! Great job again!
  • marielenrdz
    marielenrdz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SO glad you posted those pics!!! It's great to really SEE the difference and to know that this belly might actually budge afterall!! Thanks so much for the motivation. I had to take a week break due to an injury caused by my floating rib,,,blah..but I started up again and want it more now than ever!! Congratulations on your success...keep posting those pics!!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow such an insporation. These pics made me buy the DVD today can't wait for it to arrive. 1 question though what weights would you recommend I get. As it stands I dont have any and dont have a clue where to begin.
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    To both of you that asked about weights, I used 5 lbs the whole time :) thank you everyone for your comments, and I'm glad I could inspire some of you to start the shred. I love it!
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, and very encouraging. Thanks for posting! I have 1 question. I have seen other ppl log 30ds and various others eve workouts. Did you log this exercise if so how do you log it on MFP? Would like to know how many calories are burned. Again great job!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Awesome results, and very encouraging. Thanks for posting! I have 1 question. I have seen other ppl log 30ds and various others eve workouts. Did you log this exercise if so how do you log it on MFP? Would like to know how many calories are burned. Again great job!

When I first started, I logged it as 25 mins of circuit training, general. Now I wear a heart rate monitor so it is more accurate.
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    SO glad you posted those pics!!! It's great to really SEE the difference and to know that this belly might actually budge afterall!! Thanks so much for the motivation. I had to take a week break due to an injury caused by my floating rib,,,blah..but I started up again and want it more now than ever!! Congratulations on your success...keep posting those pics!!

Haha, I was worried about the belly too... it never got any better until I started the 30 day shred. Hope you're fully recovered, and enjoying the shred! :)

I am doing Jillian's 30 day slimdown program right now as well as jogging 3 days a week to prepare for a 5k. Will be posting more pics around April 27th :):) Be on the lookout ;)
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    Haha, I just stay within my allotted calories for the day. I still eat dessert and all my normal foods, I just watch my portions and drink a lot of water. :) Nothing special.
    [/quote]

Your transformation is absolutely amazing. Congratulations! I love the fact that you ate normal foods and just stayed within your calories. It does not take a fad diet to transform the body!!!!! I do the same
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Haha, I just stay within my allotted calories for the day. I still eat dessert and all my normal foods, I just watch my portions and drink a lot of water. :) Nothing special.

Your transformation is absolutely amazing. Congratulations! I love the fact that you ate normal foods and just stayed within your calories. It does not take a fad diet to transform the body!!!!! I do the same
    [/quote]

Thank you so much! I would never be able to stick to a plan that didn't allow for me to eat normal foods, and even dessert. I just LOVE food... I love cooking, baking, serving and every aspect in between. That is what I love about MFP, it can work for everyone, no matter what their lifestyle is. :)
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    You're welcome! :)
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I just started the 30 day shred today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!