Eastern Standard Time 5am gym crew team pls?

Options
think48
think48 Posts: 366 Member
Alright, I've been saying for 3 weeks now that I'm going to start getting up again in the a.m. and go to the gym. (I've been going during lunch, so it's not that I'm not doing it, I'd just like my lunch hour back and want to get it done in the mornings). But I need some pals who also go at 5am-ish each morning in the EST so we can be there "together."

Any takers? I need a team to keep me going each day!

Replies

• FordEXP
    FordEXP Posts: 22
    Options
    I try to get up at 530 every morning and hit the gym by 6-630... then I go again after work.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I get up and workout at 5 am EST at home, does that count?? :smile:
  • think48
    Options

Sure! I need someone to check in with. Are you game? :wink:
  • Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I too am starting to work out at home at 5am. What routine are you doing?
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Right now I am doing TurboFire advanced, I check in here every morning around 6-:30-7:00 am (once I get to work).
  • BeLightYear
    Options

Sure! I need someone to check in with. Are you game? :wink:

yep
  • Jackie0127
    Options
    How's that working out for you? I have started the 30DS in the morning and gym time after work. Is nice that I have "report" myself and work out in the morning :wink:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I love TurboFire, it's a hard workout but it's fun too ~ so far I've lost 5 pounds and 11.1 inches:bigsmile: I have 2 months left on the schedule, then I'm not sure what I am going to do.

I know what you mean, I usually can't wait to get to work and log in my exercise completed:tongue:
  • Jackie0127
    Options
    Right? I keep it open while at work because I get motivated and read up on suggestions. I mean I am busy at work, but I try to read up on it here and there, that way I stay motivated to keep controling what I eat, and to go work out after work. For the last week, I've been doing good, although my scale don't seem to think the same. I am now changing a little my routine because I was doing something wrong. (Apparently not eating enough calories, or some of the calories burn when I work out) But here we go again :tongue:
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I split it between home and gym. 3 times a week I'm at the gym at 5AM the other 4 days I workout at home arounf 430 PM
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Right? I keep it open while at work because I get motivated and read up on suggestions. I mean I am busy at work, but I try to read up on it here and there, that way I stay motivated to keep controling what I eat, and to go work out after work. For the last week, I've been doing good, although my scale don't seem to think the same. I am now changing a little my routine because I was doing something wrong. (Apparently not eating enough calories, or some of the calories burn when I work out) But here we go again :tongue:

You can do it! Heck, I liked when I figured out I could eat more and lose weight:wink:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Good Morning ESTer's!:tongue:

5 am workout completed ~ how did you all do?
  • LMac423
    LMac423 Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm up at 4:30 everyday aside from the weekends ...at the gym working out at 5 until 6:35 then out the door there at 7:05 =)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I'm up at 4:30 everyday aside from the weekends ...at the gym working out at 5 until 6:35 then out the door there at 7:05 =)

that's great!
  • think48
    Options

That's terrific! I'll add you. :)
  • think48
    Options

I did great!! Ran 3.75 miles and did some abs this morning. Woot! And was still able to get the kids out the door 10 minutes earlier than normal. :)

I'm Kate, by the way....Nice to meet you, Amy! ;)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work Kate ~ it's nice to meet you too!
  • Jackie0127
    Options

Good Morning! I did Jillians 30DS and did ok. I am beat! But I feel great!! I bet tomorrow is going to be better :)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Way to go Jackie!!
  • think48
    Options

Good Morning! I did Jillians 30DS and did ok. I am beat! But I feel great!! I bet tomorrow is going to be better :)

Great job!!! :)