beautiful

Options

Replies

• amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I've struggled and failed and fallen down but every time I've gotten back up again. Sometimes it takes me a while, but I always get up and start fighting again. I've overcome so much within the past few years, but I'm still moving ahead. For that, I'm beautiful.
  • Kasey_Ford
    Kasey_Ford Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I can see the good in everything; even on the rainiest dreariest days, something good will come of it.
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love this post!!!

I'm beautiful because i have so much love for others especially children, And i'm always smiling :)

Thanks for making this post
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because I have a big heart, care deeply, and never will leave anyone behind.

And you, Monkey, are most beautiful for creating this post.
    thank you sunshine i love your cat pic and journey kicks *kitten* btw
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because I love with all my heart, even though sometimes it gets hurt that way.

And... you are an amazing person for making everyone feel beautiful... thank you.

:heart: Loving with ALL your Heart is the only way to do it... :brokenheart: Unfortunately I am dealing with that pain right now...

If it weren't for the incredible people on here who allow me to hear and see and share in their accomplishments and struggles, the same ones I deal with everyday of my life, I don't know if I could get through all of this...

Thank you Monkeyboy881 for this beautiful topic... We need to remember that we are all beautiful because we care about others and we are learning to care about ourselves just as much...

I am Beautiful because I have given everything of myself to those I love and do not regret for one second doing so...
    But now I have to work on getting a little bit of myself back so I will be healthier and stronger and capable of giving more again...
    :heart: Love You ALL so much on here, MFP Friends and Non-Friends. Thank you for all you do for each other and for me...

God Bless :flowerforyou:
    you must experience atleast one lost love in your life i feel to appreciate the love you have or love to come ... tell me bout the peeps on your ticker
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I can feel for people. Reading these posts made me cry at how special and individual you all are. I love this post :)
    aww no tears hun i am glad you love this post please share it i am quite proud of it if you cant tell i know for a fact good things are coming from this ... you look amazing in your princess t shirt i might add
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I am trying to make the best me and give everyone a happy and healthy Ashykins. :)

is it just me or does your picture scream love !!!!!!!!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I've struggled and failed and fallen down but every time I've gotten back up again. Sometimes it takes me a while, but I always get up and start fighting again. I've overcome so much within the past few years, but I'm still moving ahead. For that, I'm beautiful.
    remember my dear its not where you been but where your at ... keep falling but get up everytime xxoo
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I can see the good in everything; even on the rainiest dreariest days, something good will come of it.
    kasey keep living life that way and good things will come add me youll see
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I love this post!!!

I'm beautiful because i have so much love for others especially children, And i'm always smiling :)

Thanks for making this post
    38 lb lost you are my hero well done ... your welcome keep rocking it lovely
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    i am beautiful because i know i can pull Monkeyboy through this down period and bring him back on track xx
  • marlasinger2012
    Options
    this made me cry :') wish I had the confidence you guys have!!
    Well done to all of you.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    this made me cry :') wish I had the confidence you guys have!!
    Well done to all of you.
    you do have it and i will find it but most important you will find it hang with me friend we got this
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i am beautiful because i know i can pull Monkeyboy through this down period and bring him back on track xx
    i know you can too just keep pulling sunshine ill get there
  • Jackieann83
    Options
    I'm beautiful because my children tell me I am :D
  • msmith101
    msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I love with all my heart, even though sometimes it gets hurt that way.

And... you are an amazing person for making everyone feel beautiful... thank you.

:heart: Loving with ALL your Heart is the only way to do it... :brokenheart: Unfortunately I am dealing with that pain right now...

If it weren't for the incredible people on here who allow me to hear and see and share in their accomplishments and struggles, the same ones I deal with everyday of my life, I don't know if I could get through all of this...

Thank you Monkeyboy881 for this beautiful topic... We need to remember that we are all beautiful because we care about others and we are learning to care about ourselves just as much...

I am Beautiful because I have given everything of myself to those I love and do not regret for one second doing so...
    But now I have to work on getting a little bit of myself back so I will be healthier and stronger and capable of giving more again...
    :heart: Love You ALL so much on here, MFP Friends and Non-Friends. Thank you for all you do for each other and for me...

God Bless :flowerforyou:
    you must experience atleast one lost love in your life i feel to appreciate the love you have or love to come ... tell me bout the peeps on your ticker

:brokenheart: If I lose this one I don't know if I can survive it... We have been together for more than half of my life, since I was 17. We have been married for almost 27 years. He is everything to me, him and our children, and this road that God has us on right now is the most difficult thing I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. I just don't know what to do anymore... So I just keep working on trying to make myself stronger (physically & emotionally) and healthier, pray a lot and cry a lot...
    It's an old picture, the only one I had with the three most important people in my life that would fit on the ticker. :heart: It's me, my Husband and our two amazing sons. :heart: My boys are now 24 (going to be 25 in 1 1/2 months) and 22. They are incredible young men and I have been very blessed. I am very grateful for my sons and pray everyday that my husband can somehow find his way back, back to himself, back to his family and back to me...
    Sorry for the sad rambling...I am a very emotional person that sometimes lets it get away from me... LOL :smile:

Thank you for this amazing post, it reminds us all to try and see the good in ourselves instead of always just seeing what we don't like. :smile:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

Oh, you took the words right out of my mouth. The last 3 years have been the hardest ever for me and I've over come so much. Many things people who give up on, I have worked and worked and worked so hard on. Some things that would have broken people...somehow I conquered them and am stronger from them. So yes - that is what makes you beautiful. Good going hun!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because my children tell me I am :D
    your kids are correct for sure what a pretty dress you have on
  • antzlady01
    Options
    I understand exactly what you mean. Great post. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • antzlady01
    Options
    You are so postive, I love it.
    Feel free to add me.:smile: