THE 10LB CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Down to 182.6 today!!! Yay! Finally a decent loss!!!!
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    March 1- 174
    March 8- 169.8
    March 15- 168.2
    March 25- 167.6

Decided to switch my weigh in day to Friday. Not a great loss, but I was doing yard work/ going to Lowe's almost every day, which usually meant fast food and my body being too tired for exercise. But my front yard is completely done and I'm waiting for the back for when my mom comes to visit, so I've really got to push it this week!
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!

SW - 89kg (196.3lb)
    Last Week - 87kg (191.8lb)
    CW - 86kg (189.6lb)

Another kilo (2.2lb) down :wink: That makes 3kg (6.6lb) so far!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys that I didnt get the chart up yesterday! I was actually swamped and could get the time, but I will do it asap! Thanks everyone for checking in!!! And great job on everyones loses!!!
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    weigh in day

sw 209
    cw 206.4

sigh no weight loss (well .4 i guess) not the two lbs i was hoping for. I lost another inch around my tummy since i last posted tho. :) so there is that
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    March SW - 280lbs

CW - 268.4lbs

Loss 1.2lbs this week. It's the TOM so I was hesitant about weighing in but I'm glad I did anyhow.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and keeps up the amazing work!!
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ooops forgot to weigh in yesterday!

SW - 179

LW - 173.4

CW - 171 (as of friday)

2.4lbs this week..yay! Really happy with that compared to my bad weigh in last week! Been doing good with the exercise too...almost 300 minutes! Hope everyones doing well! Time to knuckle down now...its our last week!! WE CAN DO THIS! :drinker:
  • kutz04
    kutz04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW 147
    CW 140.4
    Down 2.4 this week!

Everyone is doing GREAT!!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options

didn't lose even a pound! ugh!
  • sueceeq
    sueceeq Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same at 234.2. Here's to a better week!
  • missb92
    Options
    Hey guys :)

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing on our last week? Do you feel confident that you will reach your goal of 10lbs?? At the minute im stuck at 8lbs and really hope i reach it by friday!! Gonna try and resist the scales now til friday morning!!!!
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't know if tomorrow morning I'll be at minus10 lbs but even if I'm don't I am really happy with all the changes I've done in my life. I feel happy and in great shape, and that is the most important.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Is there going to be a new 10lb challenge for April? If so, I would really love to join! It would be great motivation to work out more often!
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    OK Everyone....It is the end of this Months 10lb Challenge! And it really was awesome to do this together!! I want to congratulate everyone on their efforts and loses! :drinker: Sometime we need to realize that it isn’t so much about losing weight as it is Changing Your Life and the way we look at this journey!!!

I unfortunately lost a few at the beginning of the month and gain it back at the end of the month!!! So I guess I will be starting another 10 lb challenge! Lol!! :cry: :laugh: :sad:

I am going to give it a little time to see who else needs to check in today and then I will post the chart!! Congratulations again!!!

:love: IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN DOING THE SAME CHALLENGE FOR APRIL PLEASE FIND THE POST:
    "THE 10LB CHALLENGE - APRIL 2011"
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I ended up losing 8.8 lbs this month. CLOSE!!! But not quite the 10 lbs I was shooting for!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    March SW - 280lbs

CW - 266.2lbs

Loss 2.2lbs this week.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU all for being there and supporting one another. I never knew I could lose such of an amount in one month eating real food and without crazy restrictive rules. In my last time at WW I sadly gave up because the scale would barely budge and then I'd gain back more than the time before. But here it's been different for me. I feel like I have not been "dieting" but rather have been replacing bad habits with better ones. This truly has become a lifestyle change and I owe that to all of you who make MFP so amazing!! :heart:
  • missb92
    Options
    SW - 179

LW - 171

CW - 170

1lb loss this week.. total loss of 9lbs! Pretty happy with that, 1lb shy isn't too bad at all :) Thanks for all the encouragement and motivation throughout the challenge and I will most definitely join the one for april :D:flowerforyou:
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    OK LADIES!! The April post is up! Go weigh in!!!

THE 10LB CHALLENGE - APRIL 2011

( I love a fresh start and a clean slate!!!)
  • tlcrawford916
    tlcrawford916 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Todays weight 172.8 goal: to lose 10 pounds in April.
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Final March check in:

SW:174
    CW:166

Not quite 10, but 8 is still awesome to me!