Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• EdAmundson
    Options
    Oh yeah... def me! I am the grim reaper of threads. Sheesh! Say goodbye to this one too! Sorry!:sad:
  • EdAmundson
    Options
    Seeeeeeeeeee!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    no. no kill!
  • Kessiexo
    Kessiexo Posts: 11
    Options
    I am a thread killer. No joke. More often than not when I post, it becomes a dead thread... Any other killahs out there?

wouldnt it have been funny if no one replied to this post? haha
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    lol...I've never noticed! But now that you mentioned it I'm going to be more aware :smile:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!:drinker:
    I see we have some new Killahs aboard, Welcome!! You can try, but this Little Thread just keeps on keeping on.
    any have tried to kill it before you but none have succeeded
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :glasses: Any Killahs out there? Wanna take a shot at Killing This Thread??:smokin:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :love: :frown:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Putting the thread to bed!! I will see you Killahs here tomorrow!!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    :drinker: Putting the thread to bed!! I will see you Killahs here tomorrow!!

Good Morning Killahs. My turn to buy coffee this morning LJ. (looks like this thread may need some) :drinker:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Whew, Thanks for the Coffee, Zave!! Me AND the Thread could use it!!:heart:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :smokin:
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    Oh jeez. Yeah. This is the place for me. I kill threads and as a coup de grace, I type "*adds yet another notch to her keyboard*." Question for tha Killahs: What kind of things do you normally say to kill threads? Mine are usually TMI's. :D
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Welcome, WinKitty!! It doesn't much matter what you say, usuallly. All kinds of things can kill most Threads. But so far this one seems to be stronger than most. Many Thread Killers have taken their shots, but she is still going.
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Hello to my killah friends!! I was away for the weekend with some friends and no internet access, so I couldn't post to our lovely, little thread. I am back!! Hope you all had a nice weekend. Here's to a "killah" week. :smile:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome back, Rachel!! We missed you!
    :smile: Good Night Killahs wherever you are.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Up & At 'Em, Killahs!! I am off to Curves, then Breakfast at Jimmy's Egg. Make today a Healthy One!!
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Go get 'em LJ, have a great workout and breakfast!! I'm already sipping my morning brew! :drinker:
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Yay! Welcome back Rachel! Hope you had a great time!

Happy Monday everyone! Say it with me "COFFEE TIME!" :love:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks, Zave!!