April Walking Challenge! Lets keep walking!

Options

Replies

• partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Walked 4 miles with Leslie today!

Total: 9/90 miles complete!

Hope you're all having a great walk wherever you in the world you are!
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope all's going well with you.
    Forgot to mention my 4.9 miles from yesterday's walk...
    8 mile walk today along the Ayrshire coast, weather unbelievably beautiful for
    this time of year!
  • daphnest
    daphnest Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    cant not get the ticker factory the paste on this web page. please help
  • patches0102
    Options
    I am in for the month of April. Still have to set my goal which will be higher than March.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    2 miles down!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Did a 1.6 mile hike... but now I have to take it easy since I severely sprained my ankle on a rock.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    100 more minutes completed today.:smile:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Did a 1.6 mile hike... but now I have to take it easy since I severely sprained my ankle on a rock.

OOh, take it easy.:flowerforyou:
  • jeritaylor
    jeritaylor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in for April. My goal for April will be 100 miles. I got 4 miles in today. Looking forward to a great walking month. Have fun walking everyone,
  • xedo0220
    xedo0220 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in - first time. My goal is 50 miles, did a 5K today (walking) but still completed it ! so 3 down 47 more to go.
    Good Luck Everyone :heart:
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options

Will do. Thank you. This is the same ankle that I had sprained 20days ago doing P90x Plyometrics. I cannot win.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Did 'Walk away pounds for abs' this morning, all 3 miles!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • em80
    em80 Posts: 91
    Options
    6 miles done today
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Lets get motivated.
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Have done two hours today.I had an hour treamill session this morning and then an hour session tonight around the village.Now when I inputted the information I mistakenly entered it twice,so I will post again tomorrow, but not enter anything until the time is balanced.
    Good Luck everyone and enjoy the walks.....:smile:
  • missjay001
    Options
    Did another 20 today :-)
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Will do. Thank you. This is the same ankle that I had sprained 20days ago doing P90x Plyometrics. I cannot win.

Ouch! Hannah, I feel that! I have a problem with a chronic sprain, which I have to be very careful about, so know how you feel! Hope you feel better soon!

I had a lazy Mother's Day here today and not feeling the least bit guilty! Will get back to my workout tomorrow.
    Good luck everyone!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Have walked 45 min to 1 hour ourside slowly for each day. Not as rapid as doing leslie Sansone video and probably not even a mile, but got the heart rate up and sure felt good. Will work on getting a ticker. Want to do 30 or more miles this month.
  • menz1000
    menz1000 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would like to join in the miles of walking too but I don't know how to put the tickers on my posts:happy:
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Took an awesome 4 mile hike in the desert today with hubby and our two dogs!

April total: 13/90 miles complete!