Pregnancy 2011 - April

Options

Replies

• Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Julie!! I am so sorry. That is horrible. My heart breaks for you and your family. I will pray for you and your family. I don't even know what else to say, I just feel so bad. Take care of yourself at this time!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My best friend lost her little sister this past summer suddenly and I have spent a lot of time talking with her and listening to her feelings. I have no answers but I can be an ear to listen if you ever need to talk. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers right now. If there is anything that we can do.
  • heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Julie my heart goes out to you and your family. My dad died at 34 of a massive heart attack... losing someone so young in a family is always a tragedy. Sending prayers your way.
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    sherri that sounds amazong, so proud of you!!! She is beautiful.
  • joonzgurl
    Options
    Oh my gosh.... Julie I am so sorry. Reading what you wrote brings tears to my eyes. I will be thinking of you... what a shock.
  • carina73
    carina73 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    OMG! Julie, I'm so sorry to hear! *hugs* you lean on us, we'll keep you strong!

Congrats Sheri! SHE'S ADORABLE! thanks for the birth story, :) You are amazing!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Julie my heart breaks for you, be strong and lean on your hubby for support. You have to focus on your health and the baby, only time can heal. One of my very close cousins suffered from a brain anurisym while I was pregnant with Brooklynn and while she made it out alive there were a few times where it looked like she was not going to make it. All of my family refused to let me go see her and told me to focus on the baby, especially since I had the miscarriage just a few months earlier. I still feel really bad that I never got to see her, she moved to Kansas City a few months ago so her mom can care for her. She had a stroke while in the hospital which has left her blind. I do know that the pain can not compare but please do take care of yourself, my prayers are with you.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Julie ~ my prayers are with you during this difficult time. I am so very sorry for your loss and cannot even begin to imagine what a hard time this is for you and your family.
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options
    My condolences to you and your family Julie, my thoughts and prayers are with you x x x
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    Postnatal is up, I copied the one that had died down.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/207962-postnatal-april-2010
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Julie I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • dmdaigle17
    dmdaigle17 Posts: 918
    Options
    Julie- Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. Lots of thoughts and prayers your way :heart:
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Julie, words can't express how very sorry I am for the loss of your brother. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    Put wrong year on postnatal, put up a new one... Thanks Dragonfly! :laugh: I guess I have post pregnancy brain

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/208085-postnatal-april-2011
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Julie - I am so very sorry for your loss and will definatly keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sheri - Congrats on the beautiful little girl. Every time I see a new baby picture I get more excited!!!!!
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Julie I'm so sorry for your loss! Prayers for you and your family are coming!
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry, Julie. We are here for you if you need to talk about anything. Please take care of yourself and that precious little bundle you are carrying.
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Julie - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We lost my brother-in-law on an unexpected night in June 2007. I know that you will get lots of advice and support, but my one piece of advice is that over time, it will get easier to function. It wont ever be the same, but the pain will diminish and life will take on a "new normal". I remember the morning we found out thinking that my world was never going to be the same, and actually being angry about it. What I found is that life will never be the same, but over months of healing things will take on a new normal, and the pain wont be as strong. Honor his memory in every way possible, and have faith in God. If you ever want to talk, please feel free to message me.

Sheri - Congratulations on the beautiful addition to your family. I cant believe you were able to do it without an epi! Very inspiring.

Welcome to all the new ladies. This is a great group of mama's!

I had a great shower this weekend. I am blessed with great neighbors and friends, and we got almost everything we need. Afterword, my mom and I went to BRU and finished buying everything else, like bottles, crib sheets, etc. We should be all set for the baby now.
  • joonzgurl
    Options
    **Julie-- been thinking about you all day... hope you are holding up well.***

So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was good, got lots done around the house (new light fixtures, some switches changed, cleaning, etc) . I have been feeling my strength really failing me though! (as in my arms get fatigued folding a load of laundry). So that is freaking me out, I am thinking I'd better start doing some weight lifting.

Wondering what other kinds of weight loss plans people have tried? I did weight watchers, have done on and off for years and it really worked for me, it's how I lost 100lbs! I do plan to follow it losely after the baby, but to use MFP as well. What other programs have ya'all tried?