Thanksgiving Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone is doing great, keep up the work! So I was starting to feel better again yesterday so I was like let me get in gear and go for a walk. Walked in the mountains for 40 min. So im not feeling to well again today. I hate begin sick and sitting around the house and the way things are going its going to be a month before I can get outside again. I got an arobics dvd so thats my plan now not to over do it and stay inside got to get better or else im not going to make my challenge.

Challenge start weight- 154
    thanksgiving-146
    christmas-138
    goal-130
    10/6-151
    10/13-149

96414.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 152

Current weight: 146.2!!!!!

I've got 7.2 pounds to go for this challenge
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you too Renae_Nae! Nice to see that progress is being made.
    The week-ends are challenging for me (actually every day is!). It's good to get online and see how much weight others have lost and continue to lose - it motivates me to do better. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    No crazy binges today or calorie overages...so hopefully tomorrow's weigh in will show a good number!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Hang in there BrandNewLaura. You''ve already lost so much - you know you can resist temptation today. Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow. A good result will be so satisfying and give you the encouragement to continue - so stay strong!!
  • ladybug2
    Options
    Hi down a total of 3#'s still can't get the ticker tape pasted something to do with mircosoft word will keep trying .have a great day.:happy:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Okay I'm in...with Halloween candy and fall pies and treats coming, I'm going to need some accountability to keep me on track.

Current weight :flowerforyou: (first time I am actually posting this number) 303 :grumble:
    Thanksgiving goal weight :flowerforyou: 288 (15 pounds lost)
    Stretch Thanksgiving goal weight :flowerforyou: 283 (20 pounds lost)

Starting weight 340
    Starting challenge weight 303
    Current weight 294
    Thanksgiving goal weight 288
    Stretch Thanksgiving goal weight 283
    Pounds to go by Thanksgiving 6
    Pounds to go to reach stretch goal 11 (this is looking more possible now...yay!)
  • zaza54
    Options
    Great work!!!!! You are an inspiration.
  • prinzess44
    Options
    I'll join I would like to lose 13lbs by Thanksgiving

CW 143
    GW 130 by then

I will weigh in on tuesdays and post my results
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Hang in there BrandNewLaura. You''ve already lost so much - you know you can resist temptation today. Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow. A good result will be so satisfying and give you the encouragement to continue - so stay strong!!

Thanks for the support...I had a terrible two weeks, but I was rewarded with a 6 pound loss over those two weeks...I guess I shocked my body into dropping pounds...today so far I am doing well...we went to a steakhouse buffet for lunch, but I had a really big veggie salad with light dressing, only one bowl of veef vegetable soup, and instead of getting a huge taco salad, I just had a small little plate with just a scoop of the lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, beef, and cheese on two tortilla chips...then the real meal came and I had steak tips and a baked sweet potato...and for dessert...sugar free pudding and sugar free cookies...I don't have many calories left for the day, but on the weekends when we go out for lunch we typically make that our large meal of the day and then just have something light later that evening...so I think I'm good for tonight...maybe just some soup and a sugar free pudding cup during Army Wives!
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    Hey All!!!

so i know i posted on fri. but i just want to share my joy!!! (And hopefully it's not just water weight)

But i finally lost 2lbs and am down to 150 !!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

I even exercised over the weekend, which i hardly ever do. and even though i didn't make the best choices on food, i was very concious of what i was puting in my body and what i needed to do the rest of the day to stay inline. I also did not eat everything on my plate (we went out to eat at On The Border, and i got some really awful-for-you enchilada, but it was sooo good) But i only ate HALF. whereas before i would have mowed down the whole thing. So props to me for the little things.

Anyway, thought i'd share. Keep it up everyone....b/c eventually you do get those lbs off!
    Laura
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ok weigh in today and so not happy.

CSW-154
    CW-149

Checked the scale today and no movement but then I did some caculations and well this week would so not be the week to be getting on a scale, if you catch my drift. So next week measurements and weigh in. Im so tired, still sick and today helped my friend move for 4.5 hours and that includes stairs with boxes. UGGGGHHH but i sure did burn some calories.Good week to everyone!

96414.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Don't worry it will be better next week.:smile: They say that you can weigh 3-5 lbs more during that time so it kind of sucks.:grumble: I don't know if I will even weigh in the following week because mother nature is going to grace me with her presence as well. I am already feeling her this week. I wish all signs of her would just stay away until the day of.
  • msblondy16
    Options
    Hi all! You guys all are doing so great! Although I never usually weigh in on Mondays, I did today because for the first time in a really, really long time I did not binge this weekend AT ALL, stayed well within cals, and worked out super hard both days. And I am down 1 kg! Woo hoo! I don't really like that they are so hard to lose...it's more fun to see 2.2 lbs. lost than 1 kg!

No worries about that time of the month weight. I avoid the scale like the plague when that time comes! And ironically my first instinct when I am very upset with the scale/clothes is to eat everything in sight... so I only step on that thing when I am almost sure I am at a good weight!

Have a great week everyone! I will check in again on Friday. Yay last week in October!!! :bigsmile:
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Thank you both! I feel much better to know im not alone is this misery. I hear ya on the kilo thing I live in greece so thats what they use too. I see one kilo down and its dissapointing compared to 2.2. But look at the way I do if you loose only 2 kilos you lost almost 5 pounds! So less kilos but more pounds not sure if I explained right but I hope you get what im trying to explain. :)
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Usm did you join the 20's thread?
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hey All!!!

so i know i posted on fri. but i just want to share my joy!!! (And hopefully it's not just water weight)

But i finally lost 2lbs and am down to 150 !!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

I even exercised over the weekend, which i hardly ever do. and even though i didn't make the best choices on food, i was very concious of what i was puting in my body and what i needed to do the rest of the day to stay inline. I also did not eat everything on my plate (we went out to eat at On The Border, and i got some really awful-for-you enchilada, but it was sooo good) But i only ate HALF. whereas before i would have mowed down the whole thing. So props to me for the little things.

Anyway, thought i'd share. Keep it up everyone....b/c eventually you do get those lbs off!
    Laura

whoooooooo you GO girl!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

Yeah I did join the 20's thread. I am kind of confused about it though. Is it like this one that you track your progress? I wasn't sure if it was like that or just a way of talking to other people in their 20's trying to lose weight also.
  • kirstina_23
    Options

Yeah I did join the 20's thread. I am kind of confused about it though. Is it like this one that you track your progress? I wasn't sure if it was like that or just a way of talking to other people in their 20's trying to lose weight also.

I think its whatever you want it to be . At least thats the way I see it. Can I add you?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ok so this weeks weigh was a no count week for me. I have 3 puonds to go to my challenge goal! Im going to really try to beat it. So how is everyone else doing?