April Walking Challenge! Lets keep walking!

Options

Replies

• janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Went out with my 2 year old ...she loves the stroller ...i am getting in much better shape, I went further today than I did last Fall( the last time the weather was good enough to walk) ...we did an hour...cmon Spring Weather...we are still waiting for you!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I walked 3 1/2 km this morning - it's lovely warm mornings here still - we are meant to be in Autumn buts it's still hot (30c) every day. Oh well, good for walking!
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I walked 1.6 miles today, and I can't figure out how to change my ticker? Or how to make it permanent in my signature :)
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    01/04 - 0.8 miles
    02/04 - none
    03/04 - none
    04/04 - 2 miles
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Finished my 3.5 walk this morning and have added my walks to and from work (0.4 miles each way) Didn't count them originally but then realised they soon add up! Good luck to all...
  • em80
    em80 Posts: 91
    Options
    2 miles today :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Hurt my foot last week, but finally did some last night. I did like a pre-C25K. lol 30 seconds of jogging & 90 seconds of walking...8 sets. Plus warm up walk & cool down walk. Talk about dying. I thought my my lungs were going to stop working. We are supposed to start the "real" program tonight, which is 60 seconds jog, 90 seconds walking....I don't know if I'll make it lol.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    cant not get the ticker factory the paste on this web page. please help

When your all finished it should give you two codes. you only need the bbcode. :) Then on the top here you click signature, and copy and paste the bbcode into your signature. Then when you want to update it the website is right inside the code. The code will start and end with url. Hope this helps anyone, who needs it. Your welcome to message me if you need help with the tickers. It took me a few times to figure it out too the first time. lol
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I just wanted to say good job to everyone. :oD Glad to see everyone is getting in some exercise, and having fun.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I got 40 minutes in yesterday.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    ******Need Ticker Help? Look here
    > http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/995/tickerfactoryticker.jpg

Its a image w/ directions. Your browser will probably shrink it, but click on the actual picture (you should see a +) and it will zoom in so you can read it. :)

Hope this helps.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Did 3 miles of the 5 mile advanced walk - Leslie Sansone - this morning, used weights through one workout.

LouiseXXX
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Walked two hours trail style today.HAVENT updated my ticker due to double input yesterday.Will be able to start updating again tomorrow.

Good Luck and good walking.
  • I've been logging in 15 minutes a day min with just the walking I do for my Mommy chores. I log in my shopping trips, my walks with the family (which I'd have more of if the weather would get nicer.) So far so good. I even took the opportunity to walk a block to the next store while my hubby and kids drove, and I beat them there. I'm thinking tomorrow rain or shine I'll take a walk with my pooches around the block, trying to keep a 60 pound pit from stopping to smell the flowers every 5 steps will be a real workout challenge.
  • menz1000
    menz1000 Posts: 3
    Options
    I did another 6.5 miles walking today so that puts me at 12.5 miles for the month so far for the month
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Got in a 2.5 miles tonight.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Ok, another 3.5 km walk (with some jogging in there too) today.
    NV, don't panic about C25K, you'll build up strength and endurance - if I can do it, anyone can!!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Walked 3 miles today, that get me to my April total of 16/90 miles complete!

Happy walking everyone!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Up to 4.5 miles as of today - sorry have been updating ticker, but not on here last few days.
  • honeybunny50
    Options
    Ok i'm in to walking here to!