Red, White and Bluiz 4th of July Challenge

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I did the milk challenge Wed. - Fri. and Sun.

Denise I know your going to turn things around this week I have been so excited for your awesome progress and I know next week will be continued on that path keep up the great work your such a great inspiration!!!

thanks charmaine....i guess we all have our setbacks....the key is to just keep going....i'm not going back to where i was...i have too much at stake and i feel soooo amazing with my progress even with the crappy work i did this weekend....anyway, thanks again for cheering me on....i'm so happy i have the support of my friends on this great website...
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Thank goodness it's a new week! I'm trying to re-energize after a not-so-great last couple of days. My weigh in this week was fine, but this weekend reeked havoc on my diet.
    I'm awful about drinking water (I just HATE it), so my personal goals for this week are: do cardio daily (rather than every other day as I've been doing), drink 80 ounces of water daily (5 water bottles), and stay under calories and sodium daily. Hopefully this will help me get where I want to be this week!
    I know some of us are still weighing in, but let's attack this new week and kick some rear!!
  • missb2tuff
    Options
    176 as of 4/4/2011....thanks!

I forget when i should be getting the measurement on the post...
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I'm so sorry!!! I actually lost weight not sure how that happened but I'll take it!

CW:205!!

I'm so incredibly sorry for not posting...i was enjoying my spring break which wasn't really a break cause I had a 7 yr old bday party to plan and got caught up in that, but I'm back!
  • meanjeann
    meanjeann Posts: 40
    Options
    195.5 again this week. No change :/
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    3/21 Starting weight 192.0
    3/28 193.0
    4/04 192.0
    4/11
    4/18
    4/25
    50/2
    5/09
    5/16
    5/23
    5/30
    6/06
    6/13
    6/20
    6/27
    7/04
  • KayLeigh6710
    Options
    Can someone send me a personal message on how this challenge stuff works. I"m still fairly new to this site and only have gotten on in the past to track my food. I would like to make this site a more information and motivational site, but I'm not sure how! Please help!!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I did milk challenge all week - going to go make protein shake - so will have my cup for tonight there! Making it 7 days in a row of milk - with 2 yesterday :smile:
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Just looking at spreadsheet you have JordanMarie1 as biggest loser for week at -2.4%, however further along newimproved201 is actually biggest at -2.7%, unless I'm reading it wrong - just wanted to make you aware.
  • JordanMarie1
    Options
    Where do I find the spread sheet?
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm still on the project that was supposed to end 2 weeks ago. It's nuts. I am at 154.4 but I think it's mostly sodium....
  • timmy2strikes
    timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My birthday is July 4th. I will be 41 years old and hopefully a lighter and healthier me. Count me in and if you could just let me know what I need to do.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    FYI -- for those of you who may have lost the link, I'm a bookmark junkie:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddGotQ0FMMzZwT1BVZTE2RFFXOXQ0ZGc&hl=en&authkey=CKjenvIJ#
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Just looking at spreadsheet you have JordanMarie1 as biggest loser for week at -2.4%, however further along newimproved201 is actually biggest at -2.7%, unless I'm reading it wrong - just wanted to make you aware.

jordan was ahead before i entered newimproved...i havent finished updating...i'll do it now and post the chart and the link to the spreadsheet...thanks for pointing that out...i was planning on fixing it when i finished it...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    okay i took 12 people off the list...well i moved to the bottom off our tabulation anyway....if they come back i'll insert them back into our numbers....

timmy2strikes please just post your start weight from this week between 3/31-4/4 and i'll add you to the chart going forward...report your next weigh in sometime between thurs and monday and i'll update the chart and post results on monday night...the winner for the week gets to pick the challenge for the group.....

just realized i'm going to have to post the chart tomorrow as i dont have a pdf maker on my home computer...i'll do it first thing when i get to the office....in the mean time i'll share the stats....

this week's biggest loser was newimproved2011 (charmaine) with a whooping 4.6lbs which was a 2.7% loss...the overall biggest loser so far is peyton115 with 7lbs and a whooping 4.5% loss so far...

charmaine can you please give us a challenge for this week?????

this week the 50 participants still on the list (there were a few that didnt post and they will be removed next week if they dont again) lost 61lbs for a total percentage of weight loss of .6% and a total loss of 108.3lbs which is 1.1%...

here is the link to the spreadsheet if you didnt catch it in a previous email....you can view but can not modify...
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddGotQ0FMMzZwT1BVZTE2RFFXOXQ0ZGc&authkey=CKjenvIJ&hl=en#gid=0
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Denise thank you for doing this:smile:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Denise thank you for doing this:smile:

you're welcome...
  • mjpet
    mjpet Posts: 16
    Options
    Well I drank the milk everyday... partly cause i had a bowl of cereal everyday.. over the weekend I couldnt exercise cause I hurt my knee this past weekend it popped and now i am seeing the doctor today to see what i did. I am hoping that i can get back to walking again. Everyone have a great week..

Terrie
  • mjpet
    mjpet Posts: 16
    Options
    Here is my weigh in my starting weight on March 25th was 276.2 and today is 272.2..
  • bluiz13
    Options
    here is this week's chart.....
    again, congrats to this week's winner - newimproved2011 and to peyton115 the overall biggest loser to date.....

MFP-4thofJulychallenge45.jpg

again here is the link to the updated spreadsheet....
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddGotQ0FMMzZwT1BVZTE2RFFXOXQ0ZGc&hl=en&authkey=CKjenvIJ