April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

Options

Replies

• SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I didn't walk yesterday but I walked 3 miles today. I will update my ticker tomorrow.
  • invisiblerunner23
    Options
    I walked a little over 2 miles today. Not to bad. Will update ticker soon.
  • nessieslc
    nessieslc Posts: 34
    Options
    2.5 mile HIIT repeats today!
  • TaTaBonnie
    Options
    How do you post a ticker for your work outs? I'm brand new and have no clue..... Woo Hoo, I think I figured it out!!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    So I got ambitious and decided to take the little one for a walk (1.45 miles) and then did the free run on the wii tonight (3.83 miles)! Ticker is updated....
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    3 mile run tonight (30:45 - a new PR) with warm-up and cool-down walks for 3.27 miles, added to Sundays to make 7.50 (out of 60) for the month.
  • mdyoung6309
    Options
    I have done 1 mile a day since the 1st and then threw in 3 miles today!!! 7 miles down!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Got in a 4.5 mile walk in the misting rain, it matched my mood today!!
    Crabby and I did not want to soothe it with comfort food so I went downstairs and walked on the treadmill for 1 hour getting in another 4 miles!! that is 8.5 for the day!

Good for you, vhuber! I can totally relate to the " I was crabby so I did 4 more miles on the treadmill " attitude!!! Woo-hoo!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    5 miles on the treadmill tonight and 3 on the stationary bike!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    2k on the treadmill this morning. Not great but I can't get outside to run as there is a monsoon outside. I'm not usually one for excuses but I cannot wait for Thursday when it's supposed to get sunny :)
  • tiggercub20
    tiggercub20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So far 7 miles done. 43 to go, I need to step it up.
  • jippygirl
    jippygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Still trying to figure out the ticker. Walked three pounds, but my plantar fasciitis is kicking up. Time for new shoes, I think.
  • jippygirl
    jippygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Why is only a portion of my ticker showing? Any ideas?
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    I have moved 5 miles so far this month, but I don't know how to move my ticker.
    Help is appreciated!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi everyone! Havent checked in lately, but I'm keeping my ticker updated and my *kitten* mov-n!

Love seeing the new faces this month..... WELCOME! :flowerforyou:

jltodd, I have my ticker on a bookmark so its easy to get to. Log in, were it says "add" add your miles, hit 'next" then you should should see your updated ticker there on ticker factory & here at MFP.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I got 2.33 miles in this morning:) Hope everyone is pushing themselves:)
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    jltodd99: Do like fitJ says. This should do it. There are still some people with ticker issues, could you guys fix them? I'm having trouble finding your numbers and need to browse through the whole thread :sad: :sad:

We started the challenge somewhat slow this time, probably because it was the weekend, but picked up the pace for good. With 492 miles moved in 5 days, most of us are definitely moving our *kitten* :happy:

FYI: The thread record for a month is 2,797 miles.

• 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    6 miles on the bike today!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Another 5.2 miles today. My ticker is misbehaving, but I think I'm up to 18.7 miles jogged/ran for the month.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles over lunch 50 mins