Insanity February 7th

Options

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Did my workout at 5AM! Ahhhh......feels good to be done for the day! Then again.....sleeping in sure is nice! Think I'll just keep mixing it up. :) Today has to be an AM workout because I have class until 7:15 and don't get home until 8:00......no way I'm working out at 8PM!!
    Have an awesome workout!! :)
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's so difficult to workout when you're tired. But I did it! And done for the day. I know what you mean about getting the workout done early in the morning even if you're tired. I did that yesterday because I knew I was going to have a busy day.

5 more days!! (Including the Fit Test on Sunday)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Woohoo!!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    Good workout today!!

I am going to my first basketball game today. I am sooo excited. I love basketball. I am going to enjoy my beer and nachos at the game!! :-)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Nice!! :)
    Tomorrow's is my favorite workout! Core cardio and balance! YAY!!! :)
  • aml17
    aml17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did insanity last year for a little bit then didn't have the motivation anymore and quit. I'm starting it again tomorrow (this time I'm watching my diet as well) and am very motivated to lose the weight. How do you know how many calories you've burned each day to put it into your tracker?
  • pragya728
    Options

I like it too. I usually do the Max Interval Sports Training when it says to do Core Cardio but tomorrow I am doing Core Cardio. I need to give my knees a break. They are hurting!! How are your wrists?
  • pragya728
    Options
    I did insanity last year for a little bit then didn't have the motivation anymore and quit. I'm starting it again tomorrow (this time I'm watching my diet as well) and am very motivated to lose the weight. How do you know how many calories you've burned each day to put it into your tracker?

Yayy for starting it tomorrow!! I have a heart rate monitor to track the calories burned.

Good luck!
  • susanleasings
    Options

I like it too. I usually do the Max Interval Sports Training when it says to do Core Cardio but tomorrow I am doing Core Cardio. I need to give my knees a break. They are hurting!! How are your wrists?

Wrists still hurt on push-ups and plank punches!! Dangit!! ;)
  • pragya728
    Options
    I did Core Cardio today. I can't believe how much easier it's become since the recovery week. It felt so good to give my body a little bit of a break today! Have a good workout.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    That was an awesome workout!!! Felt great!!
    2 days and 1 fit test left! :0 Can you believe it!?!?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Nice work, you should be proud of yourself. Not many people can say they completed Insanity.
  • pragya728
    Options

Wow!! We are soo close! Are you going to celebrate when you're done? :-) I totally want to.
  • susanleasings
    Options

Nice work, you should be proud of yourself. Not many people can say they completed Insanity.

I am very proud of myself!!! :) Thanks!! Woohoo!!!
  • susanleasings
    Options

Wow!! We are soo close! Are you going to celebrate when you're done? :-) I totally want to.

I think so!!! A trip to Gordmans for a new professional outfit I think! I start my internship in August, and all I have is jeans! What better way to celebrate!?!? New clothes!! YAY!!!
    What are YOU gonna do!?!?
  • pragya728
    Options
    You celebration idea sounds wonderful! The problem with me doing that is I don't really ever stop buying clothes. I know that doesn't sound too good, lol. I don't really know what I am going to do. Any ideas? :-)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hey Insanity: The Asylum was just released to Coaches!!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    Hey Insanity: The Asylum was just released to Coaches!!!!

I just saw the commercial for it...someone posted a link. OMG...it looks crazy. I don't know if I have enough guts to try it yet :-)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I'll have to check out the link! I have only heard about it so far.....haven't seen any video!
    As for celebrations - send in for your Insanity T-shirt! All you have to do is send in before and after photos! :) I'm doin it!! I want my shirt!! ;)
  • pragya728
    Options
    Yayyy!! We are done Susan!! We did it! I am so proud of us. I am going to miss this thread :-) Thank you for all your support. It meant a lot to me. It kept me going everyday! You're so awesome.