April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

Options

Replies

• tiggercub20
    tiggercub20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    2 miles yesterday and at least going to do 2 today. (so, that's 9/50 before I go today)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    3.72 miles Wednesday
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I'm in... a bit late, but I'm training for a race in June- so it's easier to keep track here! Did 7miles last night of interval training.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I did 5 miles on bike, 2 on elliptocal and 1.4 walking yesterday. Good moving everyone!
  • yazminetw
    yazminetw Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Walked 1.5 miles yesterday during lunch and 2.0 miles at the gym. This thread is so motivating...thanks!!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I biked 3 miles and walked 1.8 miles this morning. I'm hoping to get a couple more miles in on the treadmill later today. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have only got on .5 of a mile so far this week. I need to amp it up!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Jogged 6 miles this morning. May get a walk in this evening; we'll see.

It's really great to see how much everyone is moving! Way to move your *kitten*!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    10.2 miles on the bike today!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Another 3.1 mile walk this morning! Will try to do more after I see the chiro today!!!!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    11.52 miles biked
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm joining a little late~but better late than never. I'm going to start off small with running 25 miles in month of April. Working on my ticker now! :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Learning how to use the ticker option...Can anyone possibly help me on how to update the ticker that you make?? Thanks much
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Got a couple miles in last night. Ticker is updated :smile:
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Go to tickerfactory dot com, click on the exercise ticker, your info will come up, add miles and put in password then click next at the bottom.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Four miles run today. I'm doing a 10k training plan on Active.com.
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    I didn't do any miles yesterday, and today is a poor day to walk (very cold and slightly snowy ):grumble:. I would count the miles walk around my house but I do that everyday so I'm not counting it. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day to go for a nice long walk.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    WOWW !! I'm away for one day and you all go crazy moving around. The challenge total is 713 miles as I'm writing this.

Didn't move today cause I was on a business trip and had to drive for at least 7 hours, unfortunately I cannot count this as a workout. The car did a lot of moving for sure :smile:

I'll catch up tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    2.4 miles today on my lunch break! Ticker is updated!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    7+ miles walked today, the sun has been shining and its been a very beautiful day here :happy: