April Walking Challenge! Lets keep walking!

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I just got in another 20, puts me at 50 for today!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I just got in another 20, puts me at 50 for today!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Question for those of you that have done this challenge in previous months - did you notice a visible difference in body tone/firmness? I've logged 20 miles so far this month and my goal is 60 by the 30th...and I may sound crazy, but I think I already see an improvement!
  • bayles1
    Options
    Ooops.

Pressed reply early. meant to say that yes I have noticed massive changes since I started walking each day in january.I hope that you keep on enjoying the walks and progressing towards your targets.

I have just completed another 2 hour walk in the countryside in glorious sunshine.

Enjoy your walks and good luck.
  • mjawesome
    mjawesome Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    well, I wish I would've saw this 10 days ago, i havent taken a walking day off yet this month and just now stumbled upon it :(
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    well, I wish I would've saw this 10 days ago, i havent taken a walking day off yet this month and just now stumbled upon it :(

You can still join in on the fun! Perhaps estimate how much you've walked since the beg of April and keep more precise track from now on?
  • partcho
    Options
    Only got two miles in today even though my goal was 5 or 6... Tomorrow I'll try to get an earlier start!

29/90 miles complete
  • patches0102
    Options
    Haven't done well this month - too much going on during spring break and even though I walked a lot I didn't keep a good record of it. Today is back to normal again so I should be better the rest of the month! I am still working towards my goal.
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Walked 6 miles today! Love the warm weather!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The weather was warm and breezy ahhh...nice workout on the river. I did a solid 25 mins...didnt get to do my first time at walking club (something a friend of mine put together)...but maybe tomorrow night!
  • jeritaylor
    jeritaylor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -- checking in.....

4/9 - 6 miles
    4/10 - 0 miles
    4/11 - 4 miles

:smile:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Got in 1.4 miles after work this evening, will do more tomorrow :)
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    01/04 - 0.8 miles
    04/04 - 2 miles
    07/04 - 2.5 miles
    08/04 - 2.1 miles
    11/04 - 2.3 miles
    12/04 - 2.4 miles

looking good everyone, keep going x
  • BaronessBlixen
    BaronessBlixen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ooops.

Pressed reply early. meant to say that yes I have noticed massive changes since I started walking each day in january.I hope that you keep on enjoying the walks and progressing towards your targets.

I have just completed another 2 hour walk in the countryside in glorious sunshine.

Enjoy your walks and good luck.

Thanks! It's always encouraging to hear the same from someone else. Enjoy your time in the countryside!
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Managed another 4.5 miles today! Lost two pounds at my weigh in this morning and YES I definitely do notice a big difference in shape etc! Also, more supple??!!
  • bayles1
    Options
    Evening,

Just come back from a 1.5 hour walk.Hope that your all having good days and that your enjoying the exercise.

Good Luck.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Woke up early and did Leslie Sansone - 5 fat burning miles dvd, only 2 miles but it woke up my body, ready for the day ahead.

LouiseXXX
  • partcho
    Options
    walked 3 miles today in excellent weather!

32/90 miles complete.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I walked 55 minutes today!:happy:
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Haven't been able to update

Friday 1 mile
    Sunday 4.5
    Monday 2