beautiful

Options
12345679»

Replies

• monkeyboy881
    Options
    I understand exactly what you mean. Great post. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
    awww i will thank you so much happy to have you as a friend your lovely i might add :love:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I am beautiful because I know how to be a girl but still love sports!
    :drinker:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because I know how to be a girl but still love sports!
    :drinker:
    AMAZING NUFF SAID :wink:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    id like to hear from more people on this
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I love to smile, and do it as often as possible so getting me to smile is not a difficult task. I just feel happier when I have a smile on my face and people react so much better to you when you smile.

What makes me beautiful...wow your killing my low self-esteem with this one....lol

My personality makes me beautiful; I am a very kind, caring, understanding and I love life and try to find amusement in the good and the difficult.
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    I've been reading this post for a while, and my self esteem is in the pits......

Lets see....

I am beautiful because I would do anything to help anyone out, I love making people feel good =)

*shrugs*
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I've been reading this post for a while, and my self esteem is in the pits......

Lets see....

I am beautiful because I would do anything to help anyone out, I love making people feel good =)

*shrugs*

No shrugs...shrugs are not aloud! This is a no shrug zone!!! I am sure monkeyboy would agree. Helping people out is an amazing, wonderful, giving thing to do!!!! Making people feel good??? Honey, you can't get better than that....you really are beautiful!!!! :smile:
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I can see the beauty all around me. I wake every morning saying "this is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it".

I have had every reason in the world to be angry, frustrated and at odds with the world, but I am working on being accepting and loving in return. That makes me beautiful.

GG
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think you are so right with this and I honestly would not have an answer for you, something I need to work on!!!
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    RiiNaCHiiCK09 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    im beautiful bc God created me. i smile bc he loves me =)
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    im beautiful bc God created me. i smile bc he loves me =)
    see i knew you could find something i could find thousands :love:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    Wow, I think you are so right with this and I honestly would not have an answer for you, something I need to work on!!!
    keep digging hun you will find it i see many reasons already wink wink
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i really love this post, and everyone's responses have been very touching.

it's difficult for me to answer this question because i've struggled with esteem issues for many years. it's only really the beginning of this year that i've started to regard myself in a healthier light. a big part of that comes from seeing the progress i've made here!

monkeyboy, here's a *huuug* and flower for you! :flowerforyou: you are a beautiful person, and you genuinely care for others.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i really love this post, and everyone's responses have been very touching.

it's difficult for me to answer this question because i've struggled with esteem issues for many years. it's only really the beginning of this year that i've started to regard myself in a healthier light. a big part of that comes from seeing the progress i've made here!

monkeyboy, here's a *huuug* and flower for you! :flowerforyou: you are a beautiful person, and you genuinely care for others.
    awwww thank you dollface you have amazing hair and such a wonderful smile keep up the great work
  • Kasey_Ford
    Kasey_Ford Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I can see the good in everything; even on the rainiest dreariest days, something good will come of it.
    kasey keep living life that way and good things will come add me youll see

You are an amazing person for posting this. You are beautiful because with just two sentences, you made us all stop and look at our own beauty for once. Though we never met, may not ever, I love you deeply! Keep being you! And stick with us! We are going to beat this together!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    hey whos next lets keep this thing going already