*closed group* Flab to Fab 3 Month Challenge!

Options

Replies

• loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Challenge time: 3:01
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    NOOOOO! Hello TOM! Thanks for swooping in a ruining my weigh in this week! Im bloated to no end and Im up 2lbs this morning! (Had a sneak peak, I know its bold!) :sad: :sad:
    At least I can rest assured the gain is only TOM related cos the rest of the week is going well and last weekend was great for me too. So just keep ploughing ahead Lorraine! :grumble:

Also big welcome to Sarah for joining the challenge :flowerforyou: Wow you have had a very adventurous upbringing traveling all over the world! I would love to see some of those places. You can check back through the thread to find out who we all are and what we've been up to for the last couple of weeks. Check out our mini challenge for this week! Its a good one!! Best of luck with reaching your goals, we'll help you all the way!

Diana, that's so exciting about growing your own food garden! Such a good idea! And you have fresh produce right at your finger tips. Brilliant! Would love to do something like that myself....but I need to find myself a garden first! :laugh:

Good luck today ladies. Last chance workouts in before weigh-in in the morning! x
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sorry Ladies. I'm playing with the "quote" and am still trying to figure out how it works, that's why I must have posted all of Lauryn's quote. Geez! :/

I will say, I do not like this weeks challenge. Too hard! lol
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Sorry Ladies. I'm playing with the "quote" and am still trying to figure out how it works, that's why I must have posted all of Lauryn's quote. Geez! :/

I will say, I do not like this weeks challenge. Too hard! lol

I agree!! Just got my "butt in gear" and did the challenge, took me 4 min 12 sec and that was doing everything in beginner level. Holy cow! I tried to jump with one of the kicks and lost my balance and fell hah. I'm keeping track of my challenge scores though and seeing if I can beat them later on, once I've gotten stronger :happy:
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm joining the challenge a wee bit late (only just organised interent in my new house) but i'm ready to get bikini ready with all of you :)
    My name's sarah and the username is pretty self-explanatory :P I'll be 20 in May, and i'm a college student living in Melbourne Australia. I've lived all over the world with my family as my step dad has to move around a lot for work so life has been pretty interesting so far :) I was born in New zealand, moved to vietnam for a few years, then to jakarta, then singapore and now melbourne.
    I have struggled with weight most of my life, especially with emotional eating, but things have been a lot better this year. I still have my ups and downs, but now it's different when i feel down because i just know i can and will get out of it.
    So for this challenge, i'm a lot less focused on my weight, but more so on measurements, fitness and how my clothes fit. I would like to lose 10 pounds this challenge and get around 18% body fat (i'm at 20 now), but i'd be fine with losing no weight and losing inches and gaining some muscle. I've lost about 15 pounds so far, and i feel so much better than I did before i've joined mfp. People are beginning to notice a difference and so am i which is great. I'm not overweight by any means but i don't see why i can't have the body i really want!
    I look forward to getting to know you all :)

THERE'S YOUR PRETTY PRETTY FACE!!! I'm glad you came and joined us! =)
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    My challenge time was 2:58. No way could I do the legs kicks like she did! Yikes! It was fun to try. I hope you all liked trying something new even though it was really short!
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Challenge time was better today...2:16...yippeeeee!!!!
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My time for the challenge was 3:33, not too bad.

I ran two miles in 17:30, 8.75 min miles! Right on track for a 29 min 5K on saturday!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    For the first time in a long time, really not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow...
    No matter the number, I won't let it ruin my day or weekend. I won't quit, like I've done so, so many other times before.
    I am remembering how far I've come, how my new pants fit, and how sexy I feel, and I'll keep runnin'...

my regret is that tomorrow's number may not help all of you phenomenal ladies with our total numbers, but does this mean I should throw in the towel? No.

thanks for listening. keep on keepin' on!! You all are incredibly inspiring!!!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well this morning was a disaster :sad: Thanks to TOM Im back up to 157.4lbs. Sheesh I haven't had a loss on this challenge yet! Im getting annoyed!!!!
    Next Friday better show me a good number or else!:explode:

Anyhoo, who's on for the Weekend Pact this weekend? Im gonna take it again even though Ive got 2 loooong days of filming on Saturday and Sunday and there is ALWAYS chocolate, biscuits and junk food lying around on set. So Im in for another torturous weekend temptation-wise! But Im gonna make a pact to be good and this what Im going to do.

So for the Weekend Pact: Pick 3 things that you dont usually do at weekends and make a pact with yourself to follow them through Friday - Sunday. These are my 3 pacts...

1. PLAN AHEAD & LOG all food intake for the weekend and stick to it. If I haven't logged a food at the start of the day I can't eat it
    2. DRINK 70oz water Friday, Saturday & Sunday
    3. Do 30mins of weights training Saturday & Sunday Morning

What are your pacts for this weekend? Have a great weigh-in ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • jjeckels
    jjeckels Posts: 57
    Options
    Hello Ladies...Happy Friday!

I'm excited to announce to you all that I'm down 1.6 lbs from last week, YAY!!! That's very exciting considering the week I had last week, plus my friend TOM decided to visit early. :grumble:

Week 1: 145.6 lbs
    Week 2: 146.4 lbs
    Week 3: 144.8 lbs :bigsmile:

Challenge Goal ~ 135 lbs

Thanks for all the support...good luck to everyone, keep pushing forward!!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!! No change for me this week.:grumble:

As for the weekend pact I am in. My weekends are always 3 days. Don't work Mondays.

I WILL drink at least 75oz of water. Fri-Mon
    I WILL log everything in my food diary. Fri-Mon
    I WILL do some excercise. Have very sore neck and back but I can walk. Fri-Mon.

I WILL NOT FALL OFF THE WAGON THIS WEEKEND!!
  • jjeckels
    jjeckels Posts: 57
    Options
    Okay Ladies...I just finished our challenge that Kerri threw out to us...can I just say that I loved it...lets do more like these!!!

Official Time: 2 min 59 sec

My heart rate was definately up there...

Have an awesome Friday everyone!!!!
    I'm going away for the weekend, so I will not be able to chat with anyone until Monday...
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ok so the yo-yo is obviously going back up! I HATE my body...I'm back to working out regularly and of course I'm not eating as many calories I should be but I'm DAMN close so why am I not losing!?!?!?!

When I didn't workout for 2 weeks and was sick and really watched what i ate...i was at my lowest weight...with NOT working out! and now I'm up 1.8 pounds since we started this challenge!!

SW: 126
    W1: 127
    W2: 127.8

WHAT THE HELL is going on here!!! SSOOOOOOOOOO frustrated...ok so there is some underlying frustration going on in my life right now too but come on...this sucks!!!

SORRY EVERYBODY for once again not contributing to our team weight loss!

****************************************************************************************************************************************
    ***SIGH***
    ok...got that out...on a more positive note...I will continue my workout regimen throughout the weekend and will also be eating well. Weekends are usually tough but I am determined to get a loss next week!!! :))

You are all such positive women...I know you won't let me fall off completely!

Have a great weekend everybody! Love You ALL! :)
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    I stayed the same this week and I'm glad. I've been battling with 'heavy duty' emotional eating ... I practiced breathing exercises a couple of time and it helped quite a bit. Hate the fact that I have to struggle with emotional eating, but I am at least confronting the monster.
    Enjoy the rest of your day!

DreeDub: I think your body is just adjusting to the fact that you are eating again. I'm glad you are feeling better. Also, keep in mind that you have basically reached your healthy/goal weight and the scale will not stay on the same number. Your circumstance explains the gain. Keep up the great work!
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Hey, everyone,

I'm around. I've been struggling emotionally lately due to a few difficult things happening in my life. I'm sorry I haven't been more supportive. Normally, my personality is the kind that talks a lot but I'm just not up for it. I'm still checking in and will chime in when I can.

Molly

Take care of yourself Molly. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Challenge goal 125

04/01 139.8
    04/08 141.4
    04/15 138.4

YES!!! I was back down last Saturday and have been at this weight all week! Don't know what happened last Friday! So not really a loss but maintained all week.
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    LW: 169.2
    CW: 169.6

Amazing and fun challenge this week, Kerri! Loved it!
    Time: 2:59

Actually, I had expected much worse, but I am sick of sabotaging myself every time I can taste Success...NO MORE!!!

Here's my Weekend Pact!!

1. Drink at least 2.5 liters of water a day (I use SIGG Bottles!) Fri-Mon
    2. Log everything I eat, Fri-Mon
    3. Do at least 30 min of exercise Fri-Mon
    4. Act like you're all there with me, watching me as I reach for some more M&Ms.... ; )

Mini- Goals-
    Monday is my Birthday, and I know I won't be down to my mini goal by then, but I'd like to be 168.9 at least...can I do it?!
    Contribute to team weight loss next Friday!
    Wednesday is the Biggest Loser weigh-in at my workplace- I want to win for this month's weigh-in!!!

Have an awesome week ladies.
  • daklex
    daklex Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    4/1 288.9
    4/8 288.0
    4/15 287.6

Could this scale be moving any slower?!?!?!

Have a good weekend all!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    4/1: 170.8
    4/8: 169.0
    4/15: 167.0

This number shocked me. I had a horrible weekend last weekend so I really expected it to do a lot of damage. I did really focus since Monday and have really been working hard but I didn't expect a loss, especially not 2 lbs. I did weigh on a different scale today since I am at my parents so that might have contributed to the loss. I will probably jump on the scale at home tomorrow morning and see if this is a real number of just a difference with the scale I weighed on. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is an actual loss.