Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Day 24 (D8, L2) plus 22 minutes of elliptical (6.1 km) done! I just keep going, day-by-day, feeling strong and getting smaller... so excited to see my inch loss when I'm finally finished. :bigsmile:

Thank you Angie... sometimes all it takes is one person to care enough!! Loving your support girl. :smooched: How are things going with the Cardio-Max workout?? I bought the dvd to try it next since you were losing weight with it. Is that still the case and are you finding that it's toning you? Really curious about it and the results. Chat soon! :happy:

Girl...I am here for you!!! I didn't have anyone pushing me about the 30DS.....it would of helped!!!! So, I am with you until the last day!!!

Cardio Max is pretty good.....although I dont' find it has hard as the 30DS. I do it every other day......there are three levels to the Cardio Max....I am still doing level one!!! I think next week...I will bump up to level 2!!! It's a pretty good workout.....Bob is so much nicer than Jillian!!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Day 25 (D9, L2) plus 25 minutes on the elliptical (7.4 km).

You're awesome!! Hmm...now I'm wondering if I should just go straight into Ripped in 30. I don't know what I want to do... I guess I'll know more when I see what results I get from doing this extra cardio.
  • MrsDowns22
    Options
    How funny I actually started this morning so I'd defininitely like to join you girls! :)
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Day 25 (D9, L2) plus 25 minutes on the elliptical (7.4 km).

You're awesome!! Hmm...now I'm wondering if I should just go straight into Ripped in 30. I don't know what I want to do... I guess I'll know more when I see what results I get from doing this extra cardio.

If you try the ripped in 30 let me know how it goes...I haven't decided when to try it yet!! Since starting the Cardio Max...I am losing 1.5- 2 pounds a week!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 27 (D1, L3) plus 28 minutes on the elliptical (8.05 km)... done!

Lol... I was sure I was going to start Ripped in 30 and now I'm debating on Cardio Max again. :ohwell: I really want to burn some of this fat off and I know I need cardio to do that but I also need to tone... hmmm. Well I have 3 more days to think about it. Chat soon Angie!! :flowerforyou:

@MrsDowns22.... I'm the last person doing the Shred here so you'll probably want to go to another one for support. I would suggest searching ..... as they just started out. Good luck!! :bigsmile:
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Day 27 (D1, L3) plus 28 minutes on the elliptical (8.05 km)... done! I also met my goal of travelling 25 miles in April... April Move Your *kitten* Challenge... in 10 days!! :drinker:

Lol... I was sure I was going to start Ripped in 30 and now I'm debating on Cardio Max again. :ohwell: I really want to burn some of this fat off and I know I need cardio to do that but I also need to tone... hmmm. Well I have 3 (or 9 if I do 10 days on Level 3) more days to think about it. Chat soon Angie!! :flowerforyou:

@MrsDowns22.... I'm the last person doing the Shred here so you'll probably want to go to another one for support. I would suggest searching the topic ... Who wants to start Jillians 30 Day Shred with me? ... as they just started on Monday. Good luck!! :bigsmile:
  • angievaughn
    Options
    SassyT3....are you finished with the 30 DS??? How did you do??? UPDATE please!!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Completed Day 30 of the 30 Day Shred yesterday!! :drinker:

Hi Angie! I haven't taken my measurements yet. I will be doing that tomorrow along with my final weigh-in. I will send you the results. I have decided to continue doing Level 3 for another week as I find it's really working my inner thighs and the sides f the waist in a good way. Chat soon. =):smile: