No more late night snacks challenge

Options

Replies

• msblondy16
    Options
    hey! i stopped eating at about 830 tonight which was good. what was NOT good is that i had ice cream after dinner...not because i wanted it but because i was so under my calories! ahhh i have such a hard time eating all of them! i mean i workout just to workout, not to burn calories, and i often train for 2+ hours just because i like to. then i am done around 7 and am like ok now i have 950 calories to eat (like tonight) :noway: . what the hell do you do??????
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am in also.

I try to eat past 730.
    I get home around 4 every day I run or walk 45 min and then I have an extra 340 calories put if I am want a snack i get one of those 100 pack calorie and have one of those and then water to keep me full.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! Late-night eating is what gets me EVERY time!! I'll have a great day food wise...And then snack a little here and a little there up until I go to bed at 10:00-And those snacks add up :grumble:

I'm setting my cut-off time for 7:30ish...Definitely nothing after 8:00! Today is going to be Day One for me...Here's hopin! :drinker:
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I think we can all do it we just have to stick to it and not give up or should I say eat up.
  • laine23
    Options
    oh my god guys, this is a challenge for me. I'm always snacking late when I'm alone and watching shows! Reading all ur comments was highly motivating unfortunatly I've already indulged myself for tonight (and felt guilty so came on mfp and saw this great challenge)

tomorrow will be my day one!
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well day one was a success! I didn't eat past 6:30-Yay!!!

Let's hope tomorrow goes just as well...Might be a bit harder with it being Friday night and all.

Hope everyone is doing good! :flowerforyou:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Yeah, day three is over and I haven't eaten since dinner!!!!!!
    Still haven't seen much for progress, but I made it another day.
    I even baked Chocolate chocolate chip cookies (without eggs, milk, or any of the other things my son is allergic too) after dinner and made cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls (same allergy criteria).

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone on the challenge especially to the newest additions to the group.

Today has been a good day (at least for the dieting).
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    6 days in a row. Yeah!!!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    6 days in a row. Yeah!!!

Good job! Tonight's night 3 for me!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    6 days in a row. Yeah!!!

You guys make this thread so worthwhile. Thaaaanks :flowerforyou:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    OK SO Im doing ok... I did have a few chips last night as my hubby was munching out! hehe.. But I havent had my choclate milk in a few days cause I figured Chocolate milk isnt too good right before bed... I LOVE IT THOUGH!
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I haven't been doing so great but I am determined to do this. I will start over tonight!!
  • mbb8682
    Options
    alright ladies who stuck to their time last night?

I didn't eat past 6:30 thats an hour before my goal.

I hope everyone did a great job. Lets keep up the good work.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Congrats on those who are have gotten past day 1. I on the other hand and am steal trying to complete day one. Heres to tonight!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    6 days in a row. Yeah!!!

You guys make this thread so worthwhile. Thaaaanks :flowerforyou:

Dewpearl-
    I think the thank you should go to you for starting this thread!!!
    If you wouldn't have we wouldn't be challenging ourselves or supporting each other with our shared late night snacking problems.

Thanks Again!!!!!!!

106069.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Thanks Again!!!!!!!

It feels good to be in this together bigarmhug.gif
    groupwave.gif
  • mariethai
    mariethai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Two days in a row of no late night snacks and my calories have been spot on!!

Feeling optimistic and in control!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Dewpearl-
    I think the thank you should go to you for starting this thread!!!
    If you wouldn't have we wouldn't be challenging ourselves or supporting each other with our shared late night snacking problems.

Thanks Again!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more with wlhanisch's comments above. I add my thanks too!:flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    Options
    I was trying to quote but don't know how to do it.
  • laine23
    Options
    I was trying to quote but don't know how to do it.

just look on the bottom of the msg u want to quote :)

by the way... I only ate 1000 calories so I indulged myself with a (very) late night snack...
    and I didn't sleep well (don't know if there is a correlation)

bouhou so I'm still at first day